CHAPTER 2

I'm Sorry,I Can't Be With You Any Longer...

Recess...

   Jia is on her way to the cafeteria to meet Yong Hwa and Key. She was walking until someone bump into her. "Oh... I'm sorry,are you okay?" that person said. Jia just nod her head and look at the person and it was a boy. "Ouch!" Jia shouted in pain. She tried to get up but she felt a pain at her leg. The boy ask if she's okay. " I'm okay. Don't worry,it's just a little pain." she said and she try again to stand up. The boy was worried. He felt a guilt in him. "Let me help you." he said. He holds her arm and give her a piggy back ride. After that,he runs quickly to the school clinic.

The nurse said to the boy that Jia was okay. She just sprained her ankle. The boy said thank you to the nurse and goes to Jia's bed and smiling at her. "I'm sorry because i've bump into you and sprained your leg. I'm really really sorry for what i did," said him. Jia said it's okay. "Well,let me introduced my self. My name is Tao. Huang Zi Tao. I'm from EXO group. Well, you do know about it right?" said Tao as well introduced himself. Jia as well introduced herself. "Well,urm... Hi. I'm Jia. Yoo Jia. Well I supposed you didn't know me right? As well as I didn't know you," Tao nod his head. "I thought that you know EXO's members," he ask. Jia just shook her head and said sorry. Tao just smiled at him. At that moment, Jia and Tao feel something inside their heart. They just ignored the feeling and talk to each other.

"Urm... Jia,can I... can I have your... number?" ask Tao. He himself didn't understand why he stutter. Jia just nod her head and give him her number. Tao said thank you to her and help her goes to her class. He hold her shoulders and help her to walk. When they reached the hall,everyone looks at them with a suprised look. The girls are whispering each other. Jia felt uncomfortable at that time. "Urm... It's okay,I can walk on my own. You can go back to your class. Anyway, thanks for helping me," Jia said. Tao knows why she act like that. Tao opens his mouth to say something but Jia had left at that time. Tao just walk to his class.

In the class...

   Jia walk slowly ti her place. Yong Hwa and Key saw her and help her walk. They ask what's wrong and why she didn't come to the cafeteria. She tell them everything that happened to her earlier. They are suprised at her. "Rally?! That Tao do that?!" Key shouted. Thank God the other students weren't there. Yong Hwa slaps Key's head. "You don't have to shout. You're such a diva," said Yong Hwa and rolled his eyes. Jia just laugh with their silliness. "Yah! My head is precious okay. I don't want to be stupid like you," said Key. Yong Hwa wants to slap him again when you stop them from fighting. "Stop it you guys. Don't think about it seriously. I'm not that seriously injured. I'm just sprained," said Jia and smile. Yong Hwa and Key look at her for a while. "That's why we are worried about you earlier thinking why you didn't come to the cafeteria," said Key. Jia just smile. But they didn't know at that time,Tao was about to go inside her class when he heard what did they talk about. Tao was just smiling like crazy.

After school...

   Tao is waiting in front of the gate. He's waiting for Jia. He keeps looking at his watch. Jia is in her classroom with Key and Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa and Key wants to go to the cafe with her because they work in the same place. Jia just said to them that they can go to the cafe first. At first,they didn't wanna go without her but she's a stubborn girl. So, Key and Yong Hwa said they'll be waiting her at the cafe. She just nod her head and bia a goodbye to them. She pack her things and walk to the cafe. When she was on her way to the cafe,she saw Tao was in front of the school gate. She suprise and just stay still. Tao saw her and walk straight to her. "Hey. You're late today," Tao said. Jia snapped back to reality and smiled at him. "Are you... waiting for... someone?" she ask. Tao smiled and said "I was waiting for you,actually." She didn't understand and ask why. "It's because I want to help you walk properly. I'll help you walk until you're ankle are actually okay," said Tao. Jia wants to rejected his offer but it was too late because Tao had already hold her and helps her walk. "I didn't want to trouble you..." Jia said. "No... you didn't trouble me,instead,I'm the one who trouble you," Tao said. Jia just silent. Tao asked if she had to go somewhere. Jia said that she had a work at the cafe. Then,the two straight to the cafe.