CHAPTER 1

I'm Sorry,I Can't Be With You Any Longer...

Yoo Jia. She's not a popular and not a well-known girl. She likes to be alone to ease her mind. She has two best friends. Her name is Kim Ki Bum who he prefers everyone to call him Key and Jung Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa and Key is a great freind and they understand Jia. Jia likes to befriend with them too. Jia has a lovely father that loves her since her mother was dead. Her father's name is Yoo Jae Suk. His father wasn't that rich,but they living in a peaceful life. Jia's mother's name is Kim Young Joo. She died in a car accident. And since that,her father always blame himself for her wife's dead. Her father always worried because Jia always got an injury. And because of that,he trust Ki Bum and Yong Hwa to take care of her.

Jia always goes to school with Key and Yong Hwa. They likes to share stories to each other wether it's a happy or sad stories. Many girls in school didn't like Jia because she was too close with Key and Yong Hwa. But Jia didn't care about it. She always hear a music if she was too stress out.

In that school,there was also a popular and well-known students. Thier name is Huang ZI Tao and Oh SeHun. Many girls were crazy about them. Some girls were asking them to go out and date with them but they always rejected them. Everyday,they always got a love letter from thier fangirls inside their locker. They just throw it away inside the dustbin without read them. Thier are cold to averyone except their friends. They were in this popular group called EXO. The group is popular too. Everyday,if EXO are arrived in front of the school gate,the girls will stare at them and wishing that they can date them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning...

  "Appa,I'm going to the school now with Ki Bum and Yong Hwa and straight to the cafe after school," said Jia to her father. "Okay,please take care of yourself. I will call you every one hour,okay?" said Jae Suk to her daughter while kissing her forehead. "Appa,you don't have to do that. I have Yong Hwa and Ki Bum to take care of me. So,you don't have to worry about me,okay?"  said Jia while holding her father's hand. "Okay,but you have to promise me to take care of yourself." he said with a worried tone. "Okay,I promise." Jia said while smiling. And she left to school.

On her way to school,Key and Yong Hwa walks with her and said hello. They tells stories and made Jia laugh. When they arrive in front of school,the other girls are whispering about her. "You guys can go to the class first. I will catch up later." said Jia while looking at them both. They look at Jia. " Andwae. We will not going anywhere without you. Just let the girls talk badly about you and don;t care about them,okay?" Yong Hwa said while holding her hand. "He's right Jia. Just let it be. If they bullied you,just tell us,okay?" said Key. Jia nods her head. She can only smile and walk to the class with them.

  Some girls were screaming because EXO has arrive at the school.At that time,EXO are talking with each other. Jia are on her way to the cafeteria with Key and Yong Hwa and talking to each other. They hear the screaming but they didn't want to care because they know that EXO is arrive at school. Then,Jia ask some questions to Yong Hwa and Key. "What does EXO did in this school until everyone was crazy about them? I really don't get it." ask Jia while drinking her milk. "Well,they didn't do many things in this school. They always help the school with singing and dancing competition. Not much," said Key and eat his cereal. "Yeah. The girls were crazy about them because of their looks. Well,like us,their voices and dancing skills were awesome." said Yong Hwa. Jia just nod her head.