3

Tired

I hate the kid who sits in front of me. He's always loud and obnoxious, always passing notes and texting in class, and the worst part is that everyone else in my class loves him. He's the funny guy, and I hate him the most. 

"Yah! Lee Jaehwan! Wake up!" Mrs. Kim smacked him on the head and he yelped. I couldn't help but smirk.

"Teacher, I wasn't even sleeping! I was just resting, honestly! Just resting..." He looked right behind himself, right at me and smiled that sheepish smile that I hate. I looked back down at my work, sneering a bit to myself until he turned around.

"Either way, you aren't paying attention. Now where's your homework?" He slammed his head back down on the desk and the class burst out in cackles. 

Poor Mrs. Kim has to deal with so much.

~~~~~~~

"Yo!" That kid caught me at my locker, clapping a hand on my back as if we were friends. I pushed him off and grabbed my books.

"What's the matter, Hakyeon-ah? Something bothering you?" His moronic grin got bigger as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, you are bothering me,Lee Jaehwan." I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"I didn't think you even knew my name, or anyone's in the class, by the way you act. But I'm glad you do, buddy. I have gym now, so I'll see you later!"And with that he finally let go and went running down the hallway, laughing like a hyena.

I really hate him.