3

EXO's Christmas
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol sat outside thinking about how he was going to stay away from Baekhyun. he couldn't stay away forever. Either Baekhyun was going to tell Chen about what happened, or he was going to have to convince baekhyun to not say anything.

"Chanyeol, can we talk?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol looked up and didn't know what to say. "Sure," Baekhyun sat next to Chanyeol and already was about to cry. "I'm sorry, its just after what happened i cant control myself and since Chen is here its going to be tough." Chanyeol really didn't want to listen because he was going to say something wrong.

"Chanyeol say something, please?" Chanyeol was looking up at the sky. He didn't remember what Baekhyun had just said. "baekhyun im sorry, I just cant," he got up and walked off. Chanyeol had no interest in what Baekhyun had to say. He liked him, he really did but he didn't want to anymore.

Chen sat on the bed talking to xiumin about Luhan. "So he'd sad about not being with Sehun, we just talk to Sehun and get him to get back together with Luhan," Chen said thinking it was easier said then done. Xiumin smiled at him. "That's funny, you talk to Sehun about it and i'll see how it goes," Xiumin told him and went to find Luhan.

He opened the door to where Luhan was staying and found something interesting. "I guess you dont need my help," Xiumin said with a smile. Luhan was laying on Sehun making out. Luhan looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"hey Xiumin," Sehun said with a smile, sitting up his shirt off. Luhan pushed him back down on his back and kissed him again.

Please log in to read the full chapter