2

EXO's Christmas
Please log in to read the full chapter

Exo M got off the plane crowded as fans screamed their names. Kris as always smiled at the fans as the girls died. Xiumin smiled at how Kris acted around the fans. But he didn't really care about kris or the fans or anyone else. He only thought about Luhan and his problems.

"Hyung, come on," Luhan said shaking Xiumin. He looked at Luhan forgetting what he was doing. He saw Luhan smiling at him. "Pay attention," he laughed. Xiumin smiled and walked with uhan and the rest. Once they got to the car Luhan's heart sunk. He only had an hour left then he was going to see Sehun.

He sat there quiet the whole ride wondering how he was going to stay away from Sehun. it was going to be hard. He didn't want to live like this he wanted his Sehunnie.

                                                            .........

Baekhyun sat on his bed. His head full of what just happened. Chanyeol came back in the room once more. Baekhyun still sitting there like he was 20 minutes ago. "Baekhyun," Chanyeol said and tried to reach out to him. Baekhyun moved back all the way to the wall. "Baekhyun are you okay?' Baekhyun nodded and stared at the wall once again.

Chanyeol bit his lip and walked out the room. He couldn't believe what he did but it was worth it. Having Baekhyun like that even if it was for a second. He walked in the living room and saw Sehun with a smile.

The last time he had a smilee was the secong week before Exo M left the last time they were here. That was a while ago. "Sehun whats up?" he asked sitting next to him. "I think i'm in love with Kyungsoo," he whispered. Chanyeol froze shocked at what he just heard.

"Are you lying to me?" Sehun shook his head and smile again. "Whats up with you?" Sehun asked Chanyeol still not making eye contact. "I think i just ruined Baekhyun's life," He said. After that Sehun turned to him. "How?" Sehun was interested in Chanyeol now.

"I kissed him," Chanyeol said. sehun laughed. "Why would you do that, you know he goes with Chen," Chanyeol shrugged. He  hung his head wishing he thought before he did it. "I'm dumb," Sehun nodded and laughed leaving.

"Wait, why are you yelling at me haven't you been through this?"

Please log in to read the full chapter