1

EXO's Christmas
Please log in to read the full chapter

Exo M were packing up to go to Korea for the holidays. They had recoreded their new songs Christmas Day, First Snow, Mircles In December and more. They were going down to make the MV and celebrate with the others.

"Luhan, hurry up," Kris said walking out the door with his things. Luhan was sitting in his room. He kind of didn't want to go to Korea to see Exo K. He liked everyone but ever since his break up with Sehun things been wrong.

"Luhan, we have twenty minutes before our flight takes off," Xuimin said right in front of the doorway. Luhan looked up and saw Xiumin. He walked towards Luhan and sat by his side. "Its okay, just let it go, its going to be okay." the more Xiumin talked about it the more tears Luhan cried.

"Luhan come on," Xiumin said picking Luhan up. He saw how red Luhan's eyes were and decided to jus keep it. Everyone knows what happened last time they went to Korea. Sehun and Luhan got in a fight and broke up. But its over so deal with it.

                                                              .........

Sehun sat in his room thinking about Luhanand how wrong he was for breaking his heart. But evern though he felt wrong he didnt feel the way he used to for Luhan. Kai walked in and sat by Seun. He was he was looking at a picture of him and Luhan. "If you're so sorry about it when he comes back tell him." Kai said helping his friend.

Sehun looked at him,first thinking it was a stupid idea but found it was a bright idea. "Thanks, i'll do something," Sehun told him and left. Kai knew how sad his best friend was about the break up but he had to be strong.

Once Sehun got to the living room he heard the phone ring. He looked at it and decided to pick it up and answer. "Hey, its Kris, Luhan is like really sad about sehun and his break up and he doesn't want to talk to Sehun so can you make sure Sehun likes doesn't talk to him or get to cloes," Kris said through the phone. Sehun wanted to cry.

"Yeah, i'll make sure," Sehun said pretending to be anyone but himself. "Thanks," Kris said a

Please log in to read the full chapter