Liking you was a Mistake!

Destiny in Autumn

       "I was Ji's first love."

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

'Aissht!' I keep thinking of what just happened.

 

'What's with her saying what I did before is fine?'

 

And now she left her ID. I should give it to her first before I go to my class.

 

But I changed my mind 'umm maybe I should give this to her later. I mean . . now is not a good time.' I still feel embarrassed.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" I was on my way to my class when I heard a loud familiar voice.

 

'Dara?' I thought. 

 

I can hear murmurs from the Home Economics room so I immediately made my way towards that room. 

 

"Are you stupid?!" as I entered the room I saw Dara shouting at Sohee.

 

"That's so selfish and pathetic!"

 

'Wow,she actually said it.' are what the other students whispered to each other as they watch the scene on front of them.

 

I heard Dara speaking again "That's just . ." 

 

But before Dara can continue what she's saying I "Hey!What are you doing?" 

 

They both looked at me "Jiyong-ssi . ." Dara said but Sohee caught my attention I saw tears rolling in Sohee's face.

 

I don't know what happened to me, but everytime I see Sohee I feel like protecting her.

 

"Dara,you said too much."  Sohee hid behind my back still crying. "Sohee is already crying." I said in a serious tone.

 

Dara looked at me with a cold eyes, somehow, it scares me. 

 

"Oh, yeah." she open the faucet in front of her."But, if Sohee-ssi is so special.Don't treat me like that,and then, just look at Sohee-ssi."

 

The crowd continued to chatter around.

 

"Why can't you be like Jaejoong-ssi." she said not looking at me. tch. Jaejoong, it's always him. 

 

Somehow even if he's my bestfriend, it angers me hearing her saying his name. 

 

"What does that mean?" I questioned her. I waited for her to answer, but she stayed quiet.

 

"Well, then what about you? Even when you like Jae, always pretending like that.In the end, does it even matter who you end up with?!"

 

She still stayed quiet, also the students did. All you can hear is the sound of the water flowing from the faucet.

 

Then I saw a tear about to drop in her eyes.I panicked a little. "Ah! Sor-"

 

The next thing I knew I was drenched with water. I saw Dara holding an empty bucket then dropped it, which makes a sound.

 

"Jiyong-ssi!" she exclaimed.

 

As I look up at her, I saw her crying, her  face. " . .Liking you . . was a mistake!"

 

'Liking you'

 

'Liking you'

 

'Liking you'

 

Hearing just what she said, I was surprised. I was happy but then I guess I missed a part of what she said.

 

"was a Mistake'

 

It's a mistake, and I think, it's all my fault. 

 


 

 

Sorry for short update! But I'll make sure for a long update for the next chapter! :)

Thanks for commenting & subscribing! ^^