A Sudden Visit

Destiny in Autumn

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I heard a familiar voice called me so I turned around. 

 

"What's wrong?Why are you in the river?"she asked.

 

I lied "No reason."

 

"'No reason", you say?! But. . "

 

I turned away now my back facing her and continued looking for that key chain.

 

"Anyway,why don't you leave the guy that you dislike already?" I said not looking at her.

 

"But I -" 

 

I ordered  "You should go home." still not looking at her, I can't look at her saying those words. I heard running footsteps, maybe from her,maybe she left already. 

 

I kick on the water , sure it didn't hurt my foot but my heart did. I felt angry about myself saying those words to her,I didn't mean it. But after awhile I continued looking for the key chain even if the rain is really pouring hard.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

I felt pain struck my heart when I heard him saying those words to me. I felt like crying so immediately ran away and went home. I was soaking wet when I entered our house.

 

"I'm back" I said.

 

My older sister saw me "Sandara, dry yourself properly!" she gave me a towel then "Okay!" I replied  then I slammed the door and entered my room.

 

"Jiyong is a moron.Listen to me stupid!You are such a moron . .  I already used moron so many times" I said talking to myself  as I tossed my bag on the table. Then I remembered something.

 

I panicked as I looked for it inside my bag "The photos!The photos!I hope they're not wet."

 

"Oh good, they're not damaged." I sighed in relief as I saw the photos with Jaejoong's pic in the front smiling. 

 

"And they turned out pretty well." I checked the pictures. I can't help but to laugh because of the pictures that Jaejoong took they are all so weird 'haha!'.

 

Then something caught my eyes "What the . ." It's a picture of me and . .Jiyong. My cheeks feel hot . .

 

'wait . . am I blushing? Why am I blushing?' I thought.

 

 

 

'For some reason . .that picture . .last night. . .'

 

"Sorry. ." 

 

'I dreamt about him  . .'

 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong is the only one that's absent today." I heard our teacher said.

 

'He actually got sick.' I thought while looking outside the window.

 

'What an idiot catching a cold, unbelievable.Going in the river  .  . .while raning.Really. What a moron'

 

"Um is this it?" I asked myself while looking at the address that was written in the paper.

 

Ding Dong!     I pressed the doorbell.

 

Yes, I am now standing in front of Kwon Jiyong's house.Then someone finally opened the door. 

 

'It's Jiyong' I thought as I saw him now standing in front of me.

 

" . . .Eh?Why? . ."he looked at me curiously.

 

I suddenly exclaimed "Idiot!!It's not like I was worried!"He just stared at me . .confused.

 

"The teacher asked me to come." I was blushing because of his stares. I continued "and besides,uhh . . .I'm sorry! . .For those words I said! " I apologized while hugging my bag tightly with my eyes closed.

 

I opened my eyes slowly then looked at him " .. about hating you" I added. He smiled

 

" . .why don't you come in?" he said giving me space to walk in to enter his house.

 

"Do you feel okay?" I asked.

 

"I guess." he replied.

 

 

I followed him as he climbed up the stairs and made our way to his room. I heard a creak when he opened the door. As I entered the room I saw a very messy room.

 

'Wow.' is the only word I thought. 'It's a boy's room.'I thought again looking around.

 

"Sit wherever you want." he said.

 

"Ah! Where is your mom?!" I asked 'Is he home alone?!' 

 

"She went to pick up my little brother." he said while fixing the things that is scattered in his bed.

 

"I didn't know you had a brother."

 

"Yeah. Have a seat."he offered so I sat on the floor. We stayed quiet for quite a long time while he was busy fixing his things.

 

He looked at me "Why are you so quiet?" he smiled.

 

"What?!No I'm not!" I denied while blushing.

 

Silence surround us again. And I hate silence so I spoke.

 

"Oh! . .I brought the photos for you to see." I got the photos in my bag and give it to him.

 

"Jaejoong took a lot of weird pictures though." I said while he was looking at the pictures.

 

His face smiling face fade away "Don't talk about Jaejoong right now."

 

'Eh?' I wondered while looking at him. Then he looked back at me, we are staring in each others eyes now. My cheeks are turning red as we stared at each other.

 

'This is weird . .' I thought as I looked away from him. Then I tried changing our topic.

 

I look around the room "So, you lift weights? cool.You have a lot of books." 'Why is it all manga?' I thought.

 

Then one thing caught my eyes "Eh?the rabbit!" I got up and get it from the table, it's wet and muddy.

 

"This. . ."

 

"Oh, you dropped it."he said.

 

"Where?"I asked looking at the key chain.

 

"It was somewhere in the classrom."

 

I turned to look back at him and said  "LIAR."

 

"This is all wet!It was in the river, wasn't it?" I look at him intensely while showing him the rabbit.

 

He look at me surprised of what I said. Then crack a laugh.

 

"What are you?A detective?" he said still laughing.

 

"Don't laugh!"

 

The he stopped " . . .Don't tell others . .I got sick saving a rabbit.It sounds so uncool." he said scratching his hair covering it to his face.

 

I watched him as he did that "You're not uncool.You came early in the morning,even in the amusement park.You're really kind. You're a good guy."I admitted.

 

"And this," I showed him the rabbit then smiled widely "you got this for me!"

 

Then I heard him laugh again "Eh?!Why are you laughing?!"

 

"Nah. I just thought you were similar with that rabbit." he said smiling.

 

I look at the rabbit "How are we similar?!"

 

"I think it's because . . .of how you're both cute." he said looking at me. I blushed deeper than before.

 

" . . .Wha . .Jiyong are you running a fever?"

 

He simply replied "Nope." 

 

I climbed up to his bed "You definitely have one!You're being weird."I said

 

"No I don't leave me alone." his face is getting red while he tried avoiding me.

 

"Why are you running away?"

 

"Why do you have to ask?"

 

I touched his forehead "Ah,see! You do have a fever!"

 

Then he placed his hands in top of my hands that is still touching his forehead and slowly remove it.

 

"Dara . ." he called.Then I realized we are staring at each others eyes now.

 

'Oh . .' I thought still staring at his eyes.

 

'I . .'  We are now in a weird position right now, me kneeling in between his legs.Slowly our faces are inches away.

 

"Hey .. " I heard him say.

 

Now our foreheads touching "Why aren't you running away?"he asked.


 

Hello~!! :)) Thanks for the views and comments!! :) and also for subscribing!!