Three Years Have Passed

Say You Love Me (Part II)

The girls were in a room located in Venice, having a late night party. Two days later, they were going back to their home. Sarah was returning to Texas, Effie and Layla were going back to New York. Nicky was going back to London and the Korean girls were coming back to Seoul.

 

"Ahhh, I'm gonna miss you so much, Squishy." Nicky said while pinching Ina's cheek.

 

"Me too, monster!" Ina exclaimed and pulled Nicky's thick bangs.

 

Three years passed, but their bonds were still tight. Nicky the monster, Ina the squishy and Layla the witch, Sarah the Lion, Effie the little kid and Eun the big sister. Each name was a description of themselves.

 

"Those who live in the same country are lucky~" Sarah said while lighting the candle placed on the top of the cake.

 

Effie turned off the fan.

 

Ina and Eun chuckled and glared at each other before chuckling again. Eun was the great big sister to Ina. She was so nice. At Christmas, the girls couldn't return to their home; Ina was so sad but the tears dried themselves when Eun was there beside her.

 

Effie and Layla laughed too. Sarah and Nicky shrugged and poured wine into their glasses.

 

"Let's make a wish." Eun announced and the girls prayed before they blew the candle out together.

 

They smiled and began to tear up. Of course, it was hard for them to go back after being together for three years - facing the hardships and joyful times. They have been more than friends, they have been like a family.

 

They laughed and even cried together. The girls wiped away their tears and chuckled when they realized that they have formed an awkward silence.

 

"Let's keep in touch." Nicky said.

 

The girls agreed and nodded.

 

"Let's have a reunion someday." Layla added.

 

"I agree!" Effie exclaimed.

 

"Haha, to us." Eun said, lifting up her wine glass.

 

"To us." The girls repeated after her.

 

But...

 

They didn't know that Ina was very sensitive to alcohol. She could only handle 5 - 6 sips. If she consumed any more than that... Prepare to receive kisses from her!

 

Ina took a single sip and place the glass down.

 

"Let's eat this cake. It's mine and Nicky's new recipe." Sarah said while cutting off a slice of the cake.

 

They ate the cheesy romeo cake. It was coated with chocolate. Layered with a soft cake that melts in your mouth, along with a cheesy cream. The base was a biscuit. The top of the cake was smothered with whipped cream and sprinkled with crushed oreos and m&ms.

 

"Ahh. It's delicious!" Effie squealed cutely. This girl really behaved and looked like a little kid. Her voice didn't do her any justice either.

 

"Little kid~" Nicky . Nicky loved to but that was only because she loved her.

 

"Shut up you Monster!" Effie said and stuck out her tongue.

 

Time passed by and Ina unconsciously drank two glass of wine. She started to feel dizzy and walked closer to Effie.

 

Effie innocently blinked at her when she noticed the girl coming closer. The innocent girl thought that she wanted to tell her something but  her eyes widened in shock when their lips met.

 

The other girls also widened their eyes. Their jaw dropped wide open. They thought Ina was secretly a lesbian and was confessing her love to Effie before they separated.

 

Ina then fell onto the floor while Effie blinked repeatedly, feeling confused. She turned her head towards the girls.

 

"Am I dreaming?"

 

They shook their heads.

 

Eun came out of the bathroom and asked them what happenned.

 

"Ina kissed me." Effie stuttered.

 

"Ah... That must be because she is drunk. She told me that when she is drunk, she will kiss anybody around her." Eun said while tying up her hair.

 

"Aish... We thought she was a lesbian..." The girls sighed.

 

Eun chuckled and look at her dongsaeng who is sleeping soundly on the floor.

 

"We must take her to the room." Eun suggested.

 

Sarah lifted her up and laid her down on her bed gently.

 

As she pulled away, Ina pulled her head down and gave her another deep kiss.

 

Sarah laughed and ran to the bathroom to wash her lips.

 

"I like her but not in this way, kekeke." she chortled and walked to her room.

 

Eun shook her head several times and threw herself onto her bed after switching off the lights.

 

...

 

Ina and Eun separated their pace. Eun's father has arrived. Eun was a rich girl.

 

Ina sighed and dragged her luggage along. Most of her stuff had been sent to Korea earlier.

 

She checked on her phone. No new messages. She sighed.

 

"Don't they miss me?" Ina whined.

 

Suddenly a weird man with a weird beard hugged her tightly.

 

Ina froze but then she hugged him back tightly.

 

"Oppa...I freaking missed you."

 

"Me too." Luhan replied and kissed her deeply.

 



HAHAHA :)

 

That's all for now.

Byebye :) I'll update it again when I have time.

Please bear with the mistakes :)

 

xoxo;

Deeeeena

 

DeenaHanem loves AsLongAsItGets ~