Meeting my love again

Say You Love Me (Part II)

 

"Oppa! I miss-miss-missed you so damned much!!" Ina squealed happily, hugging the tall man. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes. She couldn't  control her emotions. Meeting him after years of separation made her tummy flutter from the butterflies.

 

As for Luhan, he stared at the petite girl intensely.

"Have you gotten prettier?" He asked cheesily.

 

"Aish!! Ani! I'm just me. Do you like my new haircut?" she pointed at her new bob haircut with slanted bangs. It made her look ten times younger than she actually was. 

 

"Yeah. I like it very much!" Luhan answered, his eyes still fixed on her. Her cheeks flushed a dark red under his gaze. 

 

"Oh! I received your album by the way.  Gosh, all of the songs are amazing but they're so sad." She pouted. 

 

"Well, of course it sounds that way, you're not here with me." Luhan replied with a deadly gorgeous pout.

 

Ina blushed and nuzzles her nose to his chest ,"Awwwh, when did you became so clingy? Like a baby koala...oh, and where's  my family?"

 

"Oh, they're at the sushi restaurant. Waiting for us. Exo is here too." Luhan said with a bright smile.

 

"Seriously? What if the media found out..or the sasaengs found out?" Ina asked with a questionful expression.

 

Luhan assures her with a warm smile,"They won't" he gave her a quick peck on the lips.

 

"Oppa!!" she screamed out of her reflex action. She hasn't been kissing for three years, so it's awkward for her.

 

"Come on lady" Luhan whispered while linking their arms towards the sushi restaurant near the airport.

 

As soon as they stepped in the restaurant, confetti was popped, horns and hectic sounds alarmed. They rented the whole restaurant. Ina was crying in joy. She never imagined this kind of party. 

 

Jibum ran towards her with open arms,"Nanaaaaa!!!!!!! My short sisterrrr!!!!!" he screamed in joy before hugging her damned tight.

 

"C-C-C-C-Can't Breathe~" she whimpered.

 

As Jibum releases his hug, eleven crazy kid attacked her, "Nanaaaa!!!!" the group hug left her no air to . The eleven 'elves' are too tall for that.

 

"Ahh!!! I'm gonna die!!!" Ina screamed.

 

Luhan who is staring them while giggling then run towards the hugs and pushes away the eleven giants ,"Andweaa!! She's mine!!"

 

The elves showed their silly gummy smiles while the petite girl run towards the pair which is sitting near them.

 

"Umma, Appa!!!" she screamed happily while hugging them both.

 

Park Kyungmi hugs the girl tight, holding her tears. "Omona, are you getting taller?" she asked.

 

Ina rolled her eyes in annoyance,"No~It's the heels" she hugs the woman again.

 

"Your hair make you look so fifteen" Lee Sum suddenly said.

 

"Ah, Jinja??!!!!" she asked in shock. Being called fifteen when you're twenty one is NOT funny.

 

Then, suddenly Minseok pinched her cheek repeatedly. "Ooh, I think it's squishier!" he exclaims happily.

 

Ina only glares at him in annoyance, unable to do anything.

 

Jongdae joins him and pinch the other cheek ,"Oooh, I agree. Hahahaha!"

 

Luhan chuckled and drag the girl into his embrace before shotting a glare to the duo "Psycho"

 

As the noisy dinner ends, Exo returns to their house while Luhan followed the Park family to have his night with his beloved girlfriend.

 

(INA'S ROOM)

 

Ina threw herself on her bouncy bed while closing her eyes and not even bothering to change her outfit.

 

Luhan closed the door behind him and walk calmly towards her eventhough his heart beats crazily fast. 

 

"You're tired?" he asked, eventhough he knew the answer.

 

Ina smiles ,"Damned tired"

 

"Let's sleep then, your oppa is tired too. but wait a minute.." he takes off her socks, puts her sling bag on her chair , taking off her jacket and her tight jean , leaving her only in her blouse and her .

 

"Hm.. comfy enough, babe?" Luhan asked and lay on the bed as he saw her nodding.

 

"Let's sleep" Luhan said again.

 

Ina puts her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Oppa, I missed your heartbeat..and your scent. Those two are different from the others. Your heartbeat is my lullaby" she said sweetly with both of her eyes closed.

 

Luhan cleared his throat, suddenly feeling nervous. "I missed your big fat head on my chest" he blurted out the words unconsciously. Then he feels like chewing himself up for being such a mood spoiler.

 

Ina smiles,"My oppa is so sweet. I'm sleeping..arachi?"

 

"Nehh" Luhan replied before patting her head.

 

Soon, both of them fell asleep.

 

 

(THE CHOI'S HOUSE) -part I (revision) 

 

Choi Nari is holding a frame of Choi Minna, their late daughter. It was her sixth years since her death. She is crying badly. Today was Minna's deathday. 

 

Choi Mintae who is reading the newspaper slams his newspaper on the coffee table annoyedly ,"Darling, will you stop crying please? Minna will be sad up there, you know!"

 

Nari protests ,"Honey!! She is our ONE AND ONLY daughter and our only heir. My lovely daughter!! She is..gone and it's all caused by a freaking commoner! That Park Ina is definitely going to pay for this."

 

Mintae shooks his head several times,"Revenge means nothing, my dear. Don't you ever hurt the commonner"

 

Nari became to be fierce ,"Why the hell are you on her side?You supposed to join me! Don't you love our Minna?"

 

"Honey! I LOVE HER! that's why I'm telling you to let it go. Did you forget? That commoner is our daughter's one and only friend.Don't forget that, Choi Nari!!" he replied with an angry voice.

 

"I don't ing care!!" the woman stomps angrily towards her bedroom before locking it.

 

"Stupid wife"

 

(EXO'S HOUSE)

 

"Ina's hair is pretty! That freaking bangs suited her too much that I could even cried for her!!" Minseok said as he munched on his chips.

 

Jongdae smirks, "Lucky hyung. He have the cuddling mate back"

 

Jongin chuckled,"Jongdae hyung is jeaolus~" he teases the older.

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat to activate his y diva voice ,"Haha, Jongin pointing out his fonge to others while he is jelly too"

 

Chanyeol blurted out a laugh as he heard his friend's y manner ,"Baekhyun-ah, you don't have any too"

 

Kris smirks,"We all don't.Face the music"

 

Sehun grins,"Uuuu~ Look at that "cool" hyung"

 

Tao then joins in ,"chicken is not my style" *imitates Kris from Exo Showtime ep. 1

 

"Yahh!!!!" Kris chased the panda boy with a pillow in his hand. Tao runs away with all his might while squealing.

 

Kyungsoo take a sip on his guava juice ,"Did you guys remember her cooking?

 

"Gosh!! Of course we do!!" they exclaims happily.

 

"The pancake~"

 

"The spaghetti!"

 

"KIMBAP!!"

 

"Coffee~"

 

"CREAM PUFFFF"

 

They went spazzed.

 

 

(INA'S ROOM) 3 hours later

 

Luhan was wide awake. 'She's still sleeping?' He plays with her soft bangs.

 

Suddenly, a pair of soft arms were throwns around his stomache. Ina mumbles in her sleep.

 

Luhan gulped, feeling tight down there. "I-Ina.."



 

annyeong subbies :)

like i promised before, whenever i had the time.. i will update this LUNA fic :)

Well, i made drafts back then in school when I was free. And I already have the drafts for the next two chapters, but my time is limited. yeah :) But i want to write them myself.. so please wait..for me.....arachi? and please welcome our excellent coauthor, rollingbuffalos.

She's been a great co author! *wink

 

xoxo;

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenna