Sasaengs on the move

Say You Love Me (Part II)

 

 

 

 

The next morning..

 

[JINNY] "Hello~"

[MAY] "Jinny ah, I think that girl's name is Park Ina. She lives in the ******* area."

[JINNY] "Who the is she?!"

[MAY] "I-I don't know.."

[JINNY] "Find out. Quick or I'll hurt your biases, I might even kill him."

[MAY] /rolled eyes "Fine"

 

Kiki was browsing the net but she stopped when she saw frustration in May's face. She sighed and closed her eyes. "What did she say?"

 

May let out a sigh ,"She said that we have to find out who's that girl or she will  hurt or even kill our bias"

 

"Euw.. she's crazy! Wickedly crazy!! Ewww" Kiki groans in annoyance.

 

"She should do it herself. Actually, I'm reaaaally tired of being a sasaeng. I want to stop, but I know if I quit, she  will hurt my Baekhyun" Zee adds with a frown.

 

"Same here" Kiki said as she browse the net again.

 

"Me too" May adds again before joining Kiki.

 

 

(THE PARK'S HOUSE)

 

Kyungmi was awake. She stretched out her arms, left to the right and another way round. She glanced at the alarm, it was 7 in the morning. The only sound she heard is the chirping of the birds. 

 

She smiles as she take a look at her husband, who is cutely sleeping beside her. "Jagiya.. It's 7 already"

 

"Mmmmm... 5 minutes"

 

She chuckles, "Okay. Take your time"

 

But then, out of the blue Kyungmi felt a little funny in her stomache. she feels like something bad is going to happen towards her family. But she chose to ignore it, as she thought that it was all her thought. But she just didn't saw it coming. Nobody does. Well. Yupp. Nobody.

 

(INA'S ROOM)

"Baby wake up~" Luhan whispered to Ina's ear.

 

"Andwea." she replied before turning around , causing her back to face him.

 

Luhan touch the milyk skin, 'So pretty' he thought.

 

He runs his hand up and down her back. Then he pulled her closer and blows her face harshly.

 

"Wake up~"

 

Ina grins and she suddenly sang APink's Nonono, making the other to giggle.

 

"That's uhm.. a treasured memories?"

 

"Pffffft, Oppa, that's more to embarassing!"

 

"Heyyyyy, admit it, I'm cute and handsome right?" he blinks his eyes several times.

 

"Aniyo~"

 

Luhan frowns and widened his eyes.

 

She smiles shyly and stared at her hand ,"You're Perfect"

 

Upon hearing that, he pulled up a smile....and stayed that way for a solid minute. -..-

 

Then he drag her face up, causing her to see only him. Then he deleted all the spaces between them, sharing a sweet morning kiss. 

 

"Oppa saranghae" she said with a cute bubbly smile of hers.

 

He kissed her on the cheek and pulls her into his embrace and squish her like a plushie with his strong arms.

 

She smiles and nuzzles her nose to his chest, "Uhm? You smell nice"

 

"Psshhh, of course I am!" he entighten the hugs and rock her to the left and to the right.

 

Suddenly, an instinct fell into her head, fading away her big, cheerful smile and turns it into a sad frown

 

"Oppa.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I..I think something .. bad is going to happen. Somehow I can feel it in my bones. I wonder.. what is it.. I think something will happen to US"

 

"Syyhh!!" Luhan covers clumsily.

 

"Don't say that babe."

 

"Ahrasso" she said with a smile and rests her head on his chest.

 

He hum a song while playing her hair. His love towards the girl is growing bigger. He could spent the rest of his life showing affection to her.

 

Then, a knock upon the door suprised them.

 

"Nana~" Kyungmi's voice echoed through the space.

 

"Yes?!" Ina shouts.

 

"Are you okay? Is my son okay in there? How was last night?"

 

"Umma!!!! He's fine by the way."

 

"Ahrasso!! Get some rest, okay?"

 

"Nehh" the couple spoke in unison.

 

They giggled happily. Then, they accidentally looked into each other's eyes. Their pure eyes are filled with pink emotion, showing love and affection towards each other.

 

Slowly, Luhan deletes the spaces between them and draw his hands to her face and cupped it before bringing her soft lips towards his. She enjoys every friction and closed her eyes in ecstacy. The soft touch became deep kiss, and ended with both of them panting up in each other's embrace.

 

Luhan throws his eyes at the window, staright to the sky and closed his eyes,

 

"Dear god, please keep this girl in my embrace safe and sound when I am not around, when I was not there when she needs me the most or when I'm just too far away.I beg you, please. I love her with all of me. I promise you, I will take any risk, anything it takes to keep her safe and make her mine. Please grant this wish. Make us ONE"

 

Then a loud ringing sound from his cellphone interrupts him.

 

[LUHAN] "Hello?"

[MINSEOK] "Luhan, don't tell me you forgotten today's schedule..please tell me you remember"

[LUHAN] "Oh no.."

[MINSEOK] /sigh "Thought so. Say hi to my baozi partner and get your here"

[LUHAN] "Che- ahrasso hyung. Uhm.. today's schedule is practice only right?"

[MINSEOK] "Yeah. tomorrow is rehearsal and the next day is thw concert"

[LUHAN] "Okay baozi, I'll be there"

 

"Baby, Minseok says hi"

 

Ina only grins as she heard of the news.

 

Luhan get up from the bed and reaches for his towel

 

"I got practice. and the next days will be pretty busy so i guess.. see you in the concert?"

 

"Can I tag along?"

 

"Sure why not?! Get readfy then, princess!"

 

"Yayyy!!! Let's shower!" the girl happily jump up and down on the bed.

 

-after their NORMAL shower-

 

With her soaked body, Ina jumps out of the bathroom and turns to her man ,"Let's go?!"

 

He chuckled and ruffled her hair, "At least dry yourself first!"

 

Ina facepalmed herself and she immediately do as her told.

 

As the lovebirds got dressed up and wore a same pair of t-shirt, they went down to the dining room to have their breakfast.

 

"Ah, where are you going?" Kyungmi asked, as she examined their clothes.

 

"SM!" Ina answered happily.

 

(SM ENTERTAINMENT'S OFFICE)

 

"Hi Hyung" Luhan greeted the shorter male as he entered the chilled room.

 

"Hi Lu. Inaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" the cute guy went over to the short girl and pinch both of her cheeks.

 

"Nghhh--- Oppaaa!!!!" Ina squeals and picnh both of his cheeks too.

 

Luhan shooks his head several times while huckling and walk ahead of the baozis.

 

"Let's go baozis!" he said as he noticed they are not moving from their place yet.

 

The baozis then stop abusing each other's cheek and walk side to side while laughing. They followed the deer's footsteps.

 

Soon, the trio arrived at the dance practice room.

 

As the door creaked open, the people in the practice room shows a bright smile

 

"Inaaa!"

 

"annyeong!!!"

 

Chanyeol then went closer to ruffle her neatly combed hair.

 

"Channie Oppa!!

 

"Oh? Did you grew any taller?"

 

"Aniyo~"

 



HI !!

IT'S LATE HERE AND IM SLEEPY :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! THOUGH ITS LATE :)

I GOT SOME ANGPAUS FROM MY NEIGHBOURS.

 

byebye. Im sleeeeeepy~

 

COMMENT|UPVOTE|SUBSCRIBE