First day in Venice

Say You Love Me (Part II)

ANNYEONG you I REALLY LOVE YOU, you

please continue supporting me :) DeenaHanem loves you


 

"Dongsaeng~" Eun whispered, shaking Ina's shoulder.

 

"Hey.. PPali~ You don't want to be late on your first day!" Eun shook the younger's shoulder harshly, in hopes of her waking up.

 

Seeing no response, she decided to blow into her ear.

 

Ina shivered and rubbed her tired eyes, "What is it?"

 

Eun widened her eyes in shock,"You're seriously asking me why?!" 

 

Ina blinked innocently, "Unnie, are you okay?"

 

Eun dropped in shock. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

"Dongsaengie~ It's late already. Our class starts at 9:30 am and it's already 8:48 am" she explained patiently.

 

Ina gasped and ran towards the bathroom before slamming the door and jumping into the shower. Once she was down, she dried herself and picked out some clothes to wear.

 

She chose her every-day outfit and quickly changed into it. Then she rushed towards the dining table.

 

"Hi Yiina" Effie greeted, earning a chuckle from the shorter female.

 

"I'm Ina , Effie." she smiles brightly and the girls ate their breakfast before heading to their class that was due to start in 15 minutes time. The two girls were in the same class and attended the same university.

 

Sarah stared at Ina intensely. Ina hated being stared out and timidly ducked down behind her unnie.

 

Eun chuckled and patted the her head. "Sarah, why are you staring at her like that?"

 

Sarah snapped out of her gaze and chuckled embarassedly. "She looks so cute and her eyes are large. I feel like squishing her, she looks soooo squishy!"

 

Layla and Effie laughed and they pinched Ina's innocent cheek.

 

"Aww, you're right. She is really squishy!" They both squealed. 

 

Ina puffed her cheeks out and pouted when she saw their pinches left a bright red mark. 

 

Eun hugged her shoulders lightly and the girls left the house to go to the university.

 

"Wah! This university looks like a historic building!" Ina murmured in awe and captured it to send it to her beloved Luhan.

 


 

Nanaaa : Baby! This is my university!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNcCyr2wvSk2tzJDw7X0m

 

 

 

Luhaan^^ : Awwh, I'm jealous! I really miss you. And hey, go and focus on your studies and stop texting me! I'm recording Miracles in December right now.

 

Nanaaa : Okay Oppa. *muah*

 


 

"Hey, whose that you're texting?" Eun asked, trying to sneak a glance at her phone.

 

She tucked her phone under her jacket,"Ani, let's go!" she said and marched in.

 

The five girls stared at her and followed her in.

 

Ina opened the door and immediately found that she was the shortest in that class. She frowned and took a seat at the front.

 

Beside her, a handsome, blonde-headed American boy, named Jesse, was playing on his phone. She smiled and tried to befriend him.

 

Eun sat on the third row between Effie and Layla. Nicky sat behind Effie while Sarah sat behind Layla. 

 

The girls laughed when Ina sat at the front.

 

"Where abouts in Asia do you come from?" Jesse asked.

 

"Haha, I'm Korean" she replied.

 

They heard a door close and the teacher entered the room. Her name was Maggie Maxwell and she was their homeroom teacher. 

 

It was finally time to sort the partners. She asked each student to pick a number from the box. The partner was to be determined through numbers.

 

Ina tip-toed to get a full view of the whole class, "23?"

 

"It's me." A cold-looking guy sighed and came to the front lazily.

 

As he stood beside her, the students began to laugh upon seeing the obvious differences in their height.

 

She puffed her cheeks in annoyence and held out her hand,"Hi! I'm Park Ina from South Korea."

 

He smirked and gladly shook her hand,"I'm Connor and I'm from New York."

 

They returned to their seats. As she sat down in her seat, she sighed heavily.

 

Jesse smiled,"What's wrong? Don't you like him?"

 

She shook her head and weakly smiled back, "No, I don't mind him. It's just my neck hurts."

 

He chuckled and they both focused on the class.


 

Minseok puffed his cheeks out in annoyance. Jongdae stepped towards him and grabbed his arm with a pout on his face.

 

"Hyung... Mianhaeyo! I didn't mean to eat your candy! Please give me back my phone~" He sang, tugging on the elder's arm.

 

"Andwae!" Minseok snapped.

 

"Hyungg!!!!" Jongdae wailed.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and slapped him around the head.

 

"What do want?!" Jongdae growled towards Kyungsoo.

 

"You don't want to crack your voice, right? You think it's easy to sing that song?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes again.

 

Jongdae pouted and turned his head back to Minseok.

 

"I promise to buy you a biiiig bag of candy next time, okay?" Jongdae begged.

 

Minseok shook his head.

 

"Hyung~" Jongdae tried to pursuade him by adding a hint of aegyo to his voice.

 

Minseok furrowed his brows and quickly tossed the dinosaur his phone back.

 

Jongdae squealed happily and went to the practice room.

 

The rest of them were sitting around, feeling tired.

 

"I missed that girl.." Luhan said and rested his head on Sehun's shoulder.

 

Sehun tilted his head and directed his eyes towards the ceiling,"Hyung, but what if she likes someone else?" 

 

Luhan stood up and stomped away angrily towards the singing room.

 

Sehun whined and jumped with his uninjured feet and sat on a couch.

 

"That's what you get when you teased Luhan hyung." Jongin teased and gulped his mineral water.

 

Sehun rubbed his foot and fished out his phone before playing Candy Crush with his famous pout spread across his cherry lips.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp-_Sx83oErvAcu3dG9d_

 


Ina and the girls went to a supermarket to do some grocery shopping. As roommates, they would share everything.

 

After they'd bought almost the entire store, they went home feeling happy.

 

The two chefs in charge of dinner that night were Effie and Nicky. The waitress was Layla and Sarah and the one that finished them was Eun and Ina. They would all share their money to buy storage and to pay the house rent.

 

 

But every household had to have a set of rules.

 

1. No .

 

2. No suicide.

 

3. No killing.

 

4. No drugs.

 

5. No quarrelling.

 

6. No bullying.

 

7. Always be happy together.

 

Ina slammed her back against her comfy bed. She swiped her phone screen as she heard a 'bing' sound which signalled a message on her WeChat.

 

Luhaan^^ : Hi baby, I'm tired and missed you.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6j46EIPjQ0GW3vXGxuTI

 

 

Ina squealed happily and took a selca of herself on the bed.

 

Nanaaa : Oppa.. You look so tired! Please get some rest. Hehe, but before you go, I wanna tell you something. Today, we got paired up. And I ended up with... A tall guy. Again. His name's Connor. Wah, I missed you :) Now, go to bed! Don't . Just sleep. Okay? I want you to have a good night's rest ^^

 

Luhan^^ : Okay hunnybear. And you go to sleep too, okay? Don't ever try to be nice to that Connor guy. Or I'll come there and chop off his balls. You know I'm not kidding when I say that.

 

Ina chuckledas Luhan went offline. She sent messages to her BumBum through WeChat.

 

Nanaaa : Bumbumieeeeeee!!!

 

ParkJayB : Oi shortie. How's your new home?

 

Nanaaa : This is not my home. But it is nice here. I have some nice rommates too~

 


 

"Bumbumiee, did Ina WeChat you?" Kyungmi asked, wiping her tears away with some tissue.

 

"Yeah. She said that she misses us." Jibum answered while patting the her back.

 

"Ohmygosh, I shouldn't have let her go. I miss that kid." She sobbed.

 

"Omma... Don't say that." He whispered with a shaky voice and teary eyes.

 

Lee Sum hurried out of the house covering his eyes. He was afraid of being seen at his weakest moment.

 



HELLO SUBBIES!!

 

Oh, I'm really sorry for the late update. Oppss. I mean, EARLY update ^^

It's because, there's this one subbies (jiwonxoxo) told me that she wants me to update this fic fast. I got really guilty, so I planned to update  A CHAPTER for you as it's Christmas. But It's too late . kekeke

 

Anyway, hope you're happy with it. Andand, I'm sorry for every mistakes. It's 4 am here and i'm really sleepy.

 

xoxo;

Deeeeeennnaaaaaaaaa!!

 

DEENAHANEMLOVESASLONGASITGETS!!

 

 

Hehehe~ I hope DeenaHanem doesn't mind me writing a little co-author note here >.<

Hey subbies~ I'm the new co-author! I'm not actually here to write any chapters; I'm here to help Deena improve her English. I've been speaking English for as long as I can remember even though I'm not actually English myself xD I'm FILIPINO HAHAHA<3 PINOY PRIDE YO! Kamusta po :) Sana magustuhan mo po yung fanfic namin >.< Sorry if that didn't make sense /).(\

I hope you all enjoy the story and have a nice day :)

 

~rollingbuffalos<3