Drama

So What Happens After The End...? [On Hold - Restarting Soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- After the Drama Rehearsal -

Jiyong sighed as he lied down on his bed. The rehearsal hadn't gone too well for him today. He had messed up his lines so many times that the director made him stay for an extra hour after everyone left.

"Get it together GD!" he said to himself. But all he could think about was Sohee, which was why he was so distracted during rehearsals in the first place.

 

*FLASHBACK*

The director motionned for Sohee and Taeyang to start acting their scene.

Sohee hesitated as she approached Taeyang.

"Omo. Why do you look so scared? We're just linking arms," Taeyang said as he grabbed Sohee's hand and wrapped it around his arm. Sohee blushed and kept silent.

"Does that silence mean that you're in awe by how muscular my arm is?" Taeyang winked at her. Sohee jokingly scoffed at the comment and said, "What muscle?"

She started laughing and tried to pull away, but Taeyang squeezed onto her arm so she couldn't get away.

Jiyong, who had been waiting to say his lines, grew impatient and walked up to the newfound couple."Yah! Stop fooling around, we're supposed to say our lines." He gave both of them a cold glare and went back into position.

Taeyang and Sohee immediately stopped what they were doing, and started reading out their lines.

 

The next scene was one Jiyong was most dreading tto see. The chocolate feeding scene.

"Okay Taeyang, just feed her the chocolate and then lie on her shoulder," said the director.

Jiyong was getting more and more frustrated at this point. He had tried to ignore the two earlier, but he snapped when he saw Taeyang grab Sohee's hand and hold her so tightly. "This is just annoying," mumbled Jiyong.

Sunmi turned to Jiyong and shushed him. "Can't you see I'm trying to enjoy a romantic scene here?". Jiyong simply lifted his hand in sign of defeat.

As Taeyang fed Sohee the chocolate, Jiyong could see that Sohee's face was turning more and more red. His fists were clenched as he tried to contain is anger. "Why is she even blushing?" he asked himself.

Jiyong couldn't take it anymore and quietly slipped out of the room.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

-----------------

"Hyung wake up! Wake up!" said Seungri.

Annoyed, Jiyong threw a pillow over his head to mask the sound. "Yah hyung! We're going to be late for our performance! Hurry and wake up!"

Jiyong groaned and pulled himself up. "Damn I must have fallen asleep last night," he said realizing he was still wearing the same clothes as the day before.

After quickly getting ready, all the members got into the car heading to the MBC building.

As Big Bang was getting ready in their dressing room, Jiyong decided to take a walk in the hallway. He put his earphones on and closed his eyes as he slowly walked.

It wasn't long before his relaxation session was cut short as he felt someone bump into him.

"Omo! So sorry!" Jiyong opened his eyes and saw Sohee in front of him bowing quickly as she apologized. He started laughing at how cute she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter