The First Meeting (Part 1)

So What Happens After The End...? [On Hold - Restarting Soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- BACK IN 2007 -

[NEWS: Wonder Girls & Big Bang Special Joint Performance - Music Bank]

 

(In Big Bang's Dorm)

"OMG!" Seungri yelled as he ran around the dorm, "I'm can't wait to meet them hyung!!!"

Jiyong threw a pillow at Seungri. "Calm down before you wake up the whole neighborhood", said Jiyong while laughing. Although he didn't show it, Jiyong was as excited about the news as Seungri. Ever since their debut, Big Bang never had to the chance to collab with any girl group, but lucky for them, their first collab was with the Wonder Girls.

"Omona! Omona! Omona!....Hyung am I doing it right?" Seungri asked as he continued posing in front of the mirror, "I don't want to embarass myself in front of them tomorrow."

Jiyong replied, "You're already an embarassement. At the pace you're going, the Wonder Girls won't even want to perform with us!"

Before Seungri could get to him, Jiyong ran to his room and locked the door.

"Yaaahh!!! Hyung!!! Don't you dare make fun of me in from of the girls tomorrow, you hear me?!!" said Seungri.

"Poor little maknae", thought Jiyong. He lied down on his bed and looked at his phone. Only 12 hours until their first practice and he couldn't wait. They were told the day before who their partners would be, and Sohee was his. Just thinking about it put a smile on his face.

For the rest of the night, he was on his phone searching up more information about Sohee.

 

(In Wonder Girls Dorm - Same night)

Sohee was trying to relax in bed while all the other girls were pacing around in the dorm.

"Where is my pink top?!" yelled Sunmi.

"Oh no, I can't find my shorts!" said Yubin.

Slightly annoyed, Sohee groaned and put her earphones on to block the noise. "Why can't everyone just go to bed", she said grumpily.

Suddenly someone pulled off her earphones, and when Sohee looked up, she saw Sunye's motherly smile.

"Hey mandu, why aren't you joining the craziness?" asked Sunye teasingly.

"I'm excited about tomorrow too, but you know I get grumpy when I don't get enough sleep" said Sohee, and mumbled "Also I don't want my face to be bloated in the morning..."

Sunye pinched Sohee's cheeks, and said "Need your beauty sleep to impress someone tomorrow? I saw you watching Big Bang's performance last night."

Sohee started blushing and just pretended not to understand her unni.

"What? Ehh...I think you should go rest now unni. Goodnight!!!"

Sunye simply shook her head and tucked Sohee into bed.

"Well then, I hope you sleep well. And also, don't dream too much about Jiyong."

Sohee's eyes widened and hid under her blankets. "I don't hear you!"

When her unni left the room, Sohee let out a sigh of relief. She's was not usually the type to fangirl over boy idol groups, but she had been binge watching Big Bang videos ever since she heard the news about the collab. 

Even during her trainee days, she had watched their documentary and performances to encourage herself, and grew to be quite a fan, especially towards GD. And meeting them tomorrow was totally nerve-racking, but she didn't want anyone to know she was feeling this way. It would be too embarassing.

"Just be the same calm Sohee" she told herself as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

(The next day)

Wonder Girls arrived at the YG Building early in the morning. The girls were brought to the practice room where the boys were nervously waiting.

After brief introductions were made by the managers, the members were left alone to get to know each other.

 

Silence. That was all it was for 5 minutes until Seungri decided to break the awkward atmosphere.

"So...I'm a big fan of Tell Me" he said a bit too hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter