The First Meeting - Part II

So What Happens After The End...? [On Hold - Restarting Soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP -She was lying on top of Jiyong ... and their lips were touching.-

Sohee blinked a few times before she realized what she had done. Hurriedly, she pulled herself away and got up.

"Sorry...I must have fallen asleep," Sohee said quietly.

Taken aback by what had just happened, Jiyong slowing stood up and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it...I came by to pick you up because everyone left to go eat."

Sohee simply nodded. She couldn't even look at Jiyong anymore after what happened. "My first kiss...did that just happen?" thought Sohee. She didn't know how to feel or even respond to this situation. Her heart was beating so hard that she felt like her whole body was shaking. 

"I guess we should go," said Sohee and started walking to the door.

Suddenly, she felt herself being pulled back. Jiyong had grabbed onto her arm and was bringing her closer to him.

He gently tipped her head up, making their eyes meet. Sohee noticed that he had a worried expression on his face.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes oppa, don't worry about what happened earlier. It was a mistake." Sohee said. If it hadn't been for Jiyong forcing her to make eye contact, she would have already hidden herself at this point. She could feel herself reddening more and more.

Jiyong winced when he heard her say the word "mistake". Somehow it hurt him more than he wanted to admit. Watching her flushed face in front of him, it took him a lot of restraint from trying to kiss her again.

He let go of her and forced a smile on his face. "Good. I think we better go now before we worry the other members."

"Finally," Sohee thought. She pulled her eyes away from Jiyong and sighed internally. She didn't realize she was holding her breath. Her legs would have probably given up on her again if she continued to stare at Jiyong for any longer.

-----------------

As they were walking to the restaurant, Sohee felt too shy to walk beside Jiyong, so she followed a few steps behind him.

She couldn't help herself from staring at Jiyong broad shoulders. "What would it feel like being hugged by him", she thought dreamingly. When her thoughts finally caught up to her, she felt so stupid for even thinking those things. She shook her head, trying erase those thoughts.

To her dismay, she hadn't noticed that Jiyong had stopped walking and bumped into him.

"Ah!" yelped Sohee.

Jiyong looked at her curiously and laughed. "You should watch where you're going. I know I'm handsome, but you shouldn't be daydreaming about me when you're walking," he said jokingly.

"Haha...ha...ha. Yaa...wait I mean no!" said an embarassed Sohee.

"Anyways, we're here. Let's go join everyone. I'm getting hungry," Jiyong said.

Sohee nodded happily and ran into the restaurant, relieved that Jiyong changed the subject.

-----------------

(That night)

After a hearty meal, the managers came to pick up the members to bring them back to their dorms.

Once the Wonder Girls got back home, everyone was so exhausted that they went straight to bed. Only Sohee was still wide awake.

She wanted to yell out loud and run around the dorm like a little girl, but restrained herself to not wake up her members. She couldn't believe all the things that had happened today.

Never had she imagined that she would one day meet Big Bang and become friends with them. Jiyong even let her call him oppa. She smiled and buried her face into her pillow.

Suddenly, the memory of their accidental kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter