Crush

DayDreams

As you wrap your arms around his neck, by his briad shoulders, he slips his hands down your sides. A slight gasp escapes your.lips as he does so. You both lock eyes, faces so close you.can feel the others breath on your lips. Feeling the heat between the two of you, heats racing, pulses pulsating. You close your eyes and prepare for what is to come....When you wake up from your alarm. That annoying ringing would stop so you could continue your slightly arousing dream. Cursing as you slam the clock, leaving aa slight ring in the still dead of morning. Brushing your hands through your slightly touseled hair. Rubbing The Sleep From Your Eyes. Slowly recollecting what was the dream you had. You softly cry out a grunt of frustration realizing who it was....A friend at school, knowing that you can't have him, and having to suffer one of the most horrible things on Earth; Looking From AFar. As you continue to complete your thought your phone vibrates saying you got a text. It's from him. It reads,"Goid Morning Sleeping Beauty. You up yet lazy? ;)" You know all you.can do is grin at his cheesy remark, and write a quick snarky message. This continues for another 5mins. or so before you both decide to get together for the day and hang. As you get dressed all you can do is day dream romantic scenarios and that you'll get to see him later. As you meet up you're over full with joy when you see him waving towards you with his slightly upturned grin. Life couldn't get any better. As the day goes by he excuses him self to go to the bathroom. Thinking back to the fun day you two.had, but remembering that horrible.thing all humans have to suffer through... Being so close and able to touch, but not being allowed to surpass that first barrier. Yup, life's fair.


Sorry if this storty seems like , but it's not. This is what happens when I write late at night, and staying up longer than 24hrs.