Chapter 5

That Hacker! (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         “Mr. Park! Is everything alright?"an old maid asked as Hyungshik and Yujin entered the living room with two policemen dragged an irritated Changjo following them. Hyungshik glanced at his sister who was already glaring at him before looking back at the maid. He cleared his throat before speaking.

         “This boy will be staying here for a while." he said as he pointed to Changjo, "Bring him to one of the guest rooms and let him stay there." he ordered. The maid nodded at Hyungshik's words and was about to speak until Yujin cleared . The maid turned her attention to Yujin and waited for her to speak.

         “Please keep this boy in his room as much as possible. He's not allowed to leave the house nor should he be given so much freedom." Yujin said.

         “What am I? A prisoner?!" Changjo yelled in anger. Yujin ignored him and only stared at their maid, waiting for her response. When she earned a nod from the maid, she turned her heels and started walking to the stairs, back to her room. When she reached the top the stairs, she turned right and completely disappeared form their sights. Her brother could only sigh at her behavior, not really able to say anything. He looked at the boy in pity, whom was glaring at where his sister disappeared to.

         “Ms. Yun," Hyungshik called their maid's attention, "These two policemen will be also staying here to guard this boy. But for extra measures, please keep him in sight always. Don't let him roam around too much because Yujin might flip." he sighed before glancing at Changjo, who was still being held by the two men, "It's for his sake as well." he ended.

         “Understood, Mr.Park." Ms. Yun nodded.

         “Please lead him to his room." Hyungshik said tiredly and was about to go up to his room until he heard the maid call him.

         “Mr. Park," she started, "Does the Masters already know about this?" she asked about his parents. Hyungshik sighed before shaking his head.

         “No. We haven't told them yet. They will never approve of this idea." he answered and glanced at Changjo once more, "I'm still hoping that by the time my parents get home, he'll be out of here and everything will be done." he said. Changjo chuckled at his statement.

         “Keeping secrets from your parents? Your family really doesn't seem so clean." Changjo said with a big smirk on his face. Hyungshik gave him a straight face and started walking towards the younger man.

         “You do seem to know a lot about our family." Hyungshik pointed out, "At first I thought that it was possible that you weren't the hacker, but now i'm not so sure." he said. When Changjo kept silent, Hyungshik turned his back and started walking to his room but not before giving Changjo a piece of advice, "You should really be nice to me from now on. I'm the only one who still pities you. Yujin is capable of doing a lot of things and you're currently on her bad side. You're in our territory. Yujin can do anything she wants. I'm the only one who can protect you." he said and disappeared through the halls.

         Changjo groaned and hung his head in irritation. Being in a rich brat's home as a prisoner wasn't something he wanted to be in right now. He was supposed to be in his room, playing video games and tricking people, but he's here in a stranger's home with people he's doesn't know. Although their home looked nice and homey, what he was feeling was far from being home. It was the typical rich-business-people's house. He figured they must've have the latest computers and gadgets. But he doubts there will be a comput

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter