Pre-Party Preperation~

You're the mother of my child?!

That Man Opposed by Dalmatian

------------------------------------------

I ran into my room and changed into a simple outfit. I grabbed my wallet so I could buy a gift for our auntie. Over time, my hair did grow, so I also made it a bit in between curly and wavy. I liked my hair natural, but if it was curly or wavy, it looked really pretty. I put a bit of make up on. I wore a tiny bit of eye liner, some blush and red lipstick. I checked myself in the mirror one final time and finally left my room. I knocked on Onew's door and he stepped out dressed in a simple outfit like me. The left side of his hair was pinned up and he was wearing white pants, a light light blue shirt with a darker blue design, a white blazer, a simple necklace and bracelet.

"You look good." I smiled.

"Ditto." He smiled back. I linked arms with him and we walked to the door.

"Can't we come?" Everyone called.

"No." We simply answered.

"Why not?"

"Cause you guys are SHINee. There are going to be many teens there who are fans." I told them.

"But Onew hyung's going!" Taemin pouted.

"Yeah, but everyone looks at him as a cousin. They're already close enough to him, they wanna get closer to you guys. Now bye bye~ We'll be back late." I explained before we left. We walked to a gift store to get a gift for Aunt Hye Su. Onew got her a bathroom set while I got her a tea set. I knew what she loves the most, and that was tea. So I decided to get her a tea set. I hoped that she didn't already have it. We went over to my house, I put in the password and we went in.

"So you lied about your house being sold?" He asked as he put his gift down on the table.

"Not a lie, it was an excuse to live with you guys." I laughed. I grabbed some wrapping paper, and wrapped both mine and his gift. I wrapped mine with the blue star wrapping paper on purpose. Aunt Hye Su's favourite colour was blue and she loves stars, like how I love stars. I wrapped Onew's with some random paper I never used before. After we finished, I grabbed my hidden cars keys from my bedroom, got into the driver's seat and we drove off in my car. When I sat down, I felt the need to buy a newer car.

"I didn't do anything." Onew pouted.

"Ahahaha. It's okay, don't worry about it." I told him.

"It's not cool though. You paid for both gifts, wrapped them, and now you're driving us there. The least you can do is let me drive us back." He told me.

"Good because I'm gunna drink tonight." I smirked then I stepped on the pedal more, speeding the car up. I kinda drifted the left turn, then part on Auntie's driveway.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" He yelled.

"It's called a drift buddy." I smirked before grabbing my gift and stepping out of the car. He did the same and we headed to the backyard.

-----------------------------------------------

sorry if its soooo short today! my umma told me to go to sleep :( huhu i guess this is off hiatus XDD g'nite readers of all!

02/17/11