Many Secrets Spilled in One Night~

You're the mother of my child?!

hi again!! oo! omfg!!  two updates in one night?!?! WOW!!! :)

Don't Flatter Yourself by LA.G

^ sikk group right there :)

-----------------------------------------------

"LEE TAEMIN WHAT THE FUDGE S ARE YOU DOING?!?!? AND WHO THE HELL IS SHE!?!" I screamed. I felt soooo disgusted.

"UMMA I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!"

"WELL?!?!"

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!! I THOUGHT NO ONE WAS AROUND SO I DID WHAT I DID AND YEAH!!! SORRY!!!"

"AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE INNOCENT!!!!!"

"UMMA PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!" He cried. All of a sudden someone ran into the room.

Jong Hyun's POV

I was chilling in my joint room with Key, listening to music with my head phones on, volume blasting. I put my head phones down for a sec. I heard a scream from Taemin. I heard the door close. I think Mina was home. I heard another scream. I heard running and when I left my room, I saw Mina enter Taemin, Minho and Onew's room. I heard the two yelling at each other. I ran into the room.

"What happened!?!?!" I exclaimed.

"All I heard was two screams from Taemin then yelling going on between you two!! AND WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!? WERE THEY ALMOST ABOUT TO YOU KNOW WHAT?!?" I said.

Key's POV

I was walking down the hallway when I heard a scream. It sounded like Taemin. What the heck? I ran to the door and tried to open it. I heard another scream, followed by quick footsteps. I finally got the door open and I put the stuff down on the table in the kitchen. Then I heard yelling between Taemin and Mina. Then I heard Jong Hyun Hyung's voice. What the heck was going on?! It seemed like they were mad because Taemin was about to have.... that.... Wait... WHAT THE HECK?! I ran to the room.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled.

"THIS KID IS INSANE!!!" Mina screamed. I heard panting from behind me. I turned around and saw Minho and Onew.

"Hyung, why did you ditch us?" Minho asked. "Woah, what up with him?" He asked, pointing at Taemin.

"Oh great... He's only 18." Onew sighed.

Mina's POV

*AHAHAHA!! EVERYONE THINKS IT'S BECAUSE TAEMIN WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF ABOUT TO HAVE ! AHAHAHA!!!!*

"WHY DO YOU GUYS ASSUME IT'S BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO DO A RATED R THING?!?" Taemin cried.

"You guys are nuts. Leave." I said, pointing at the door.

"But-"

"GO!" I interupted Key and they all left.

"Now listen, if you like Xbox, you coulda just told me." I told him as I sat down next to him on the bed.

"But you hate Xbox." he said.

"I do, but if you like it, just don't play it if I'm in the room or something.... If you like it, I can't make you hate it. You liking it is your opinion, okay? And you. He's still young and innocent. You a Halo player only?" I asked her.

"Y-y-yes ma'am." She said.

"Well then keep it that way." I said before ruffling Taemin's hair and leaving the room.

"So?" Key asked.

"Taken care of. Now shoo! Kid needs his privacy." I said. Key and Minho scattered but Onew and Jong Hyun stayed.

"And.... You and I need privacy." Onew said as he took my hand and took me to my room. He locked the door.

"What's this about?" He asked.

"What?" I asked him.

"Don't play stupid." He said as he threw a script to the floor. I picked it up and read the title. I widened my eyes. So that's where my script went. I had to bring the extra copy with me.

"Are you really auditioning? And you didn't even tell any of us? Especially me!" I could tell he was really angry.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you.... I just wanted to try independantly."

"And you lied to Jong Hyun that it was for school?"

"Sorry!! I was trying out for the main role, but it didnt feel right, and I need more experience, so I dropped the main role."

"Oh so you drop one of the most important things to you!?"

"Aigoo. Make up your mind oppa." I laughed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really mad that you didn't tell any of us about this. Wait a sec.... This was in the SM Building.. Is that the reason why you're always there?" He asked. I paused for a long time.

"Yeah!!! That's why." I lied. *Damn it. I did it again.*

"You're lying." He scoffed. He left the room, and brought Key back then locked the door again.

"Is that the only reason why you go to the building?" Onew asked again.

"Yeah! I told you!" I said.

"She's lying." Key said. "She's tapping her foot a bit and playing around with her hands. What's the real reason you go to the building baby girl?" He asked as we both sat down on the bed.

"I... I can't tell you that." I told them.

"Why not?" Key asked.

"I.... I promised myself to be more independant. So I'll tell you later on... I just can't tell any of you just yet... I'm sorry guys." I explained.

"When you are ready to explain, I'm open ears." Onew said.

"And so am I!" Key smiled. His phone started ringing, then after he picked up, he left the room. It was probably Soo Jin.

"So... mind explaining why you were crying earlier?" Onew asked as he sat next to me on the bed.

"Nope!" I said then giggled. He pushed me onto the bed, and hovered over me as if he was going to kiss me. I swallowed hard. He chuckled when he heard it.

"Are you going to tell me? Or do I have to punish you to get the words out of you?" He asked.

"Uh... uhm..... uh...." I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Punishment it is." He smirked. He slid a finger down my cheek, then I screamed.

"AHH!! JONG HYUN! MINHO! KIBUM! TAEMIN! HELP ME! I'M BEING !!" I exclaimed, then the door slammed open. I pushed Onew off and ran to whoever it was without looking to see who it was. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hyung, it's not nice to do that in the house when everyone's here, and even worse that you were going to her."

*Holi ake mushrooms. This isn't good.* I thought before pulling away. It was Jong Hyun.

"You didn't have to pull away you know?" Jong Hyun smiled at me.

"I shouldn't be in another woman's man's arms. And another man's arms when my boyfriend is right here. Or at all." I answered.

"She didn't find out yet..." Onew trailed.

"find what out?" I asked.

"Oh... shoot!" Jong Hyun exclaimed.

"TELL ME OR I WILL BREAK YOUR BASKETBALLS OFF AND FEED IT TO YOU ON A STICK!" I yelled.

"Shin Se Kyung and I broke up. I dumped her, and she didn't care because she already had another boyfriend." Jong Hyun smiled widely.

"And you're happy she cheated on you? Mental." I said.

"No, because she forced me into dating her."

"WTF!?! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! AND WHY DID YOU SAY YES ANYWAY?!" I was soooo furious.

"IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES YOU'D DO THE SAME!!" He yelled back.

"SO WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"

"She had pictures of us kissing in the alley way.... she was going to give it to the press to sell me out, but she said that she wouldn't give it if I dated her. I had no choice but to say yes because I didn't want you to go down just because of Shawols." He explained.

"Oh... how... thoughtful..." I smiled.

"Well, I guess we can tell everyone now." Onew said.

"Ahah. I think they deserve to know. Let's go call a meeting." I said. The two walked ahead of me to the living room. As we wallked, I called out.

" 'FAMILY' MEETING! LIVING ROOM! NOW!" I yelled. Onew and I stood up while the other three members sat on the couch around Jong Hyun.

"It's been fun.... but I think we need to reveal the truth." I said.

"What's going on?" Taemin asked.

"Onew and I never really dated.." I trailed.

"I told her that I was going to help her get things back to normal. I tried to make somebody here jealous so he'd be happy with Mina." Onew said.

"SO THIS WAS MADE UP JUST TO MAKE ME JEALOUS?!" Jong Hyun exclaimed.

"HA! HYUNG GOT PUNKED!!!" Minho and Taemin laughed.

"Well, it's all his idea." I said, then pointed at Onew.

"WTF! HYUNG I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Jong Hyun was really mad, I could tell.

"YOU DO I WILL BREAK YOUR FACE! NOW SIT DOWN THERE'S MORE!!" My phone started ringing. I picked up to hear my cousin's voice.

"Hello?"

"Mina~!!! Family reunion!!!! Now~!!! I'll pick you up at the apartment! Tell Jinki to come!!"

"Ah... who's place are we going to?"

"Not really important.."

"KYUNG-SHIK TELL ME NOW OR I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS!"

"My umma's! It's her birthday!!" I widened my eyes then rushed into the kitchen. I looked at the calender then facepalmed myself.

"I forgot! ah! I'll take us there. Just stay at the party. I know where you live! XD"

"Just don't come later than 8. She'll get pissed."

"Okay! Don't worry." i hung up and rushed back into the living room.

"Kyung-Shik's umma..." I trailed.

"OH SHOOT IT'S AUNTIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!" Onew exclaimed.

"We can't be later than 8 or she'll get pissed now get dressed!" I exclaimed.

"Where are you two going?" Minho asked.

"Family reunion slash birthday party."

"Why is Onew hyung going?" Taemin asked.

"Because he's my cousin. He's also related to your manager Kyung-Shik so.. yeahh..." I trailed.

"What's next, I'm actually getting into a forced marriage with you?" Jong Hyun asked.

"I can arrange that." I winked then ran to my room to change.

-------------------------------------------

02/16/11