Shorts: This Is Him~

You're the mother of my child?!
Lupin by Kara
------------------------------------------------------------

I packed everything away in my bag and the things associated with food in the basket, with the help of Jong Hyun of course. We walked together to the road, and started to walk back to my campus.

"So...how's it been here?"
"Great! It's been fun."
"University huh? What course?"
"Not so sure yet but I'm arguing between Actress, director, artist, photographer, and a fashion designer."
"Oh, that's alot. Taking the courses all at once?" He asked.
"NOpe. I'm taking Fashion, artist and photographer now and actress and director next semester."
"Oh..Won't it be hard?"
"Nah not really."
"I meant because of the other subjects you have to learn."
"Oh, nope. Not at all. I'm ace in math and english."
"Oh...That's good." He smiled. All of a sudden a car stopped right beside us.

"Need a ride." Taemin asked after his window was rolled down completely.
"Nah, but take this." I said as I gave him the basket.
"You two-"
"Nah." Jong Hyun and I both answered as we kept walking. We finally made it to campus and we went to my dorm.

"So this is my dorm. You and Taemin can stay here instead of the apartment since I'm off for the week." I said then he nodded. All of a sudden, my door busted open. I looked to see who it was and I saw Gayle, Dae Jung, Mason, Benjamin, Alice, Bailey, Claxton and Audrey.

"What the heck are all of you doing here?!" I exclaimed.
"We were worried!!" They all replied.
"Didn't see you in photography." Dae Jung said.
"Fashion." Audrey said.
"And artist." Mason said.
"Jeez you're so like Minho." I said plainly.
"OMO~! It's Kim Jong Hyun from SHINee!!!" Audrey, Alice and Bailey screamed.

"Back off." I growled at them. I looked at Jong Hyun with an innocent look and he smiled then ruffled my hair.

"So this is the guy?" Dae Jung asked.
"Yup. This is him."
"Hi, I'm Kim Dae Jung."
"Kim Jong Hyun. You close to her?"
"Ish. Do you care?"
"Ish."
"Hm. Min, got a caring boyfriend here." Dae Jung laughed at me.
"YO! Who ever said he was my boyfriend?" I asked in english.
"Well....everything shows it..." Alice and Audrey said.
"YAH~!" I yelled as I ran after them.
"Min's got a boyfriend~ Min's got a boyfriend~" They chanted as they ran away.
"When I catch you two, you two are going to suffer from a bad punishment!" I yelled.

Two Minutes later...

"We're sorry Min." They bowed.
"I thought so. Lift your elbows." I said.
"Oh no, not this!" Alice complained.
"What's wrong with this?" Audrey asked as she raised her elbows.
"You'll see in half an hour." I said as I sat down on my bed.

Half an hour later...

"MIN! Can I please put my elbows down now!? They're killing me!" Audrey yelled.
"Times up. You two can leave. If you spread word all over campus, you two are both dead." I said.
"Okay..." They trailed as they left the room. As they did, Taemin and Jong Hyun came in with luggage.

"You said we could stay here, at your campus, right?" Jong Hyun asked.
"Yup." I nodded as I got onto my laptop.

"So....What can we do here around campus?" Taemin asked.
"Oh, I don't know. But we do have access to the other campus. I'm transferring there for acting and directing."
"Next semester right?" Jong Hyun asked.
"Yeah."
"What about winter break? Do you guys have a break in the winter?" Taemin asked.
"Yeah, for like 3 weeks. But I'm here for a few months so yeah. Two months with the three, two months with the other two. My semesters are two months each." I explained.
"Ahh..." They trailed.

I showed them the other videos I did, and the making videos. I also showed them the making of the photo shoots.

"Here she comes! The lady of the hour. Miss Min Jung!!"
"Yah! Dae Jung-sshi! Take the camera off of me!!"
"Camera shy?"
"Yeah!!!"
"Then why are you doing the photoshoot?"
"Shikuro." I said, then walked away. After all the videos I had, the two went to sleep as I read the online lessons. After reading the last lesson, I rubbed my eyes, and looked at the time.

"The two went to sleep at around 10. I just finished and it's 1. Wow. Fail. I read slow." I whispered to myself. I took my slippers off and slid into the same bed Jong Hyun was in. I kissed him on the cheek before settling into bed.

*This is him. The man who I fell for.*
-----------------------------------------------------------

ahha~! im nt cute~! XDXD

05/11/10