PAAARTAYY!!

You're the mother of my child?!

Paparazzi by Kang Mi Youn

^ that song got me addicted by the first listen :)

-------------------------------------------

We surfed through the crowd of cousins, uncles, aunts and other people and went inside to see Auntie Hye Su singing her favourite song, One More Time by Jewelry. Yes, lucky for me, the song just started. I made Onew hold my gift, then I ran up to Auntie before she started singing the chorus.

"BABY ONE MORE TIIMMMEE~!" I sang along as I did the funky arm move. She sang while I did the dancing. We were called the 'Jewl Duo' by some relatives since the song came out in 2008. When we finished the song, we both headed to the kitchen and drank some Oyu (korean yogurt drink, this drink tastes like heaven in ur mouth, its sooo good).

"I haven't seen you in forever Mina! I missed you!" Auntie said before hugging me.

"Jinki's here too." I smiled at her after she pulled away.

"Oh, you two finally know?" She asked.

"Yeah.. No one ever told me!" I laughed. Onew came into the kitchen holding our gifts.

"Hi Auntie." Onew smiled. I took mine and he gave his to Auntie first. We all sat at the table and she opened it.

"A bathroom set! Ah, it's great Jinki-ah!" She hugged him. "Thank you so much."
"No problem Auntie." He smirked at me. Why, you ask? Well......

FLASHBACK

"I bet you anything that Auntie Hye Su is gunna like my gift better." Onew told me. I glanced at him and found him smirking.

"You sure?" I asked, smirking also.

"Yeah I'm sure."
"And anything?"
"Alright fine. We decide on what we want after I win the bet." I smiled.

"Who ever said you were going to win?" He asked.

"Me, just now."

"Aish. You sneaky sly cat." I laughed at him.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Here's my gift Aunite Hye Su." I smiled at her as I handed her, her gift.

"OWAH!! THE WRAPPING IS SO PRETTY!!!!!!!" She exclaimed.

"WHAT THE?! Onew yelled. I smirked at him.

"Wait, it gets better." I whispered to him. She quickly tore the wrapping paper off and screamed at the gift.

"IT'S A TEA SET!!!!!! KYA!! JUST WHAT I NEEDED AND WANTED!! AHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH MINA!!!! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!" She exclaimed with happiness before hugging me tightly again.

"See? I won. Told ya!" I stuck my tounge out at him. "Mehhrooongg~!!"

"Told him what?" I turned around and saw Kyung Shik.

"That your umma would like my gift better. I won." I smiled.

"No fair." Onew pouted as he walked away.

"Haha. What a fool. Your practically like my sister, you know my mom so well." Kyung Shik smiled at me then ruffled my hair.

"YAH!! I TOOK FOREVER TO FIX THAT!" I screamed at him.

"You took like 10 minutes on that!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah I did, but still! Aish.. Hard work ya kno?" I asked. "I'm stealing your noona's straightener to fix it."

"She's not here though..."
"She's right there." I said, pointing at Cho Hee unni.

"Oh! Mina-yah!" She smiled.

"Unni anneyong!" I waved at her as I walked towards her.

"I haven't seen you in a while! Look at you! You're all grown and a woman now!" She smiled.

"Thanks unni."
"Soooo. How's the boy?" She asked.

"What boy?"
"Oh don't act stupid Mina. That famous guy!"

"Oh.... him... How do you- Oh... Kyung Shik.... That little snake."

"I HEARD THAT!!!" He called.

"MEHHROOONG!" I yelled. "We're friends.."
"But I coulda sworn you guys are dating."

"Were. He cheated on me. Long story though. Anyways... Can I borrow your straightener? I needa fix my hair cause SOMEBODY MESSED MY HAIR UP!"

"YOU TOOK 10 MINUTES ON THAT!!"
"HARD. WORK."

"Yeah sure! It's in my room. You should know where it is. Same spot." She told me.

"Thanks unni."
"No prob bud. And by the way, you look adorable in that outfit!"
"You look good in your outfit too unni!" I smiled before heading up the stairs. I went into her room. She painted the walls again. It was a pretty light blue. I pushed the doors of her closet open, and pulled open a drawer. I searched for the straightener and finally found it a few mintues after. It had a Hello Kitty print on it. I fixed my hair, like it was before then put her straightener away after letting it cool down as I used some Gatsby gel so my hair wouldn't mess up. I put her gel away and checked myself in the mirror before leaving her room. I closed the door quietly and went to pee. Someone stepped out right as I was going to open the door, leading me into bumping into him or her.

"Ah..." I groaned in pain as I put my hand on the part of my head that hurt.

"Oh gosh! Sorry! I didn't know someone was there! Does your head hurt?" I heard a very very strangely familliar voice. I looked up and saw a good looking guy.

"Ah... not much."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled.

"BANG BANG WHERE ARE YOU~!!!!!!!!!!" I heard unni's voice.

"I'm upstairs! I guess I'll see ya later?" He smiled.

"I guess I will." I smiled back before going into the washroom. I locked the door and sat on the closed toilet.

"MAN IS HE CU-TE!!! Aigoo! but he looks too damn familliar...." I surfed through my memory. "AHA! I GOT IT! I My Me Mine by 4Minute, Change by Hyuna, and some by other artists... He's that Cube trainee everyone's fussing about. Heh. No wonder, damn he's so cute!" I did my buisness, washed my hands with soap, dried them and left to go down to the main floor. Everyone was urging the guy I bumped into to dance. I chuckled a bit. I went up to Cho Hee unni and asked her.

"What's the fuss about?" I asked her.

"We want Bang Bang to dance HyunA's change, but he doesn't wanna! Aish. that kid can get really annoying." She pouted.

"How old is he?" I asked curiously.

"A year younger than KiBum." I dropped my jaw.

"Are you freaking serious?! He looks older than me! Ahh.... and I thought he was really hot." I pouted to myself.

"Aish! BANG BANG JUST GO DANCE!!!" She yelled. I squeezed through the crowd and an instrumental of Change. Everyone stopped yelling. I grabbed a mic, and went to the center.

"Yeah... This... I'm bring it bring it le-let's go!" I started, then started to dance. I glanced at the guy then he joined me, along with three other guys.

After the song....

"Aigoo! Are you after him?" Unni asked as I drank some more Oyu.

"Ahah... Nahhh not really.. But he's really cute." I giggled. "He got so close to me! He took Jun Hyung's part.. ahh... So bold."

"I know right?! He's soo cute! If I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd sooo date him." She squealed with happiness.

"Uh.. hey noona." I heard his voice. I looked at the figure and saw him there.

"Oh! Bang Bang! This is my cousin, Mina. Mina this is a family friend of ours and yours. He was your neighbour before. You remember Kim Seo Bang right?" I dropped my jaw and so did he.

"Yeah... You two remember each other." She smiled before leaving. I got up and he stepped forward in an instant.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Nice to finally meet with you again." He laughed.

"It's been long, kid."

"Yes. Yes it has." We both laughed. For most of the night, we talked, talked to other people, then met back at the same stop and talked more. We had a few beers, and I had a shot of soju before Onew came out of nowhere.

"Man. You're already drunken up." Onew sighed.

"Look, I am not drunk. I'm a strong drinker, ya know?" I asked.

"Oh are you?" He poked me in the stomach. I knew he was testing me. I took the finger he poked me with, pulled him forward and twisted it.

"Does it seem like I'm drunk?" I whispered in his ear.

"No. Not at all." He replied.

------------------------------------------

here are some pics of Kim Seo Bang:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/kim+seo+bang+/Mieume/kimTaewoo.gif

http://media.photobucket.com/image/kim+seo+bang+/Mieume/kimtaewoo1.gif

http://yeahkimseobang.tumblr.com/post/2345619237/hahah-sick-star-wars-cell-phone-case-p

http://www.nautiljon.com/images/people/7/2/2/kim_seo_bang_27227.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs752.ash1/164322_483346934113_817379113_5661812_7349955_n.jpg

 

i hate and love how im falling in love with all these back up dancers :) first the kwon twins and now him too :) <3

aha glad you even read this far :)

i hope you all comment :) comments make me a happy person, and when im a happy person i update. more comments, more updates <3

love you all! hope you enjoyed! and good night!!! :)

 

oo! and comment if you like any specific back up dancers and/or if you're feeling the love for the kwon twins and kim tae woo (aka kim seo bang)

yeah not many ppl know the guy's real name. hes called both so yeahh.... i just decided to call him Seo Bang in this

 

02/18/11 - 12:14 am