Chapter 7(Final)

A vacation to London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Sophie is ordering pizza in England the same as the States?” Chanyeol asked curiously while touching his nose.

 

“I think so.” Sophie replied. “ I can call the pizza place for you if you want." Sophie dialed the local pizza place and had it delivered to the hotel. The two boys from New York couldn’t really afford fancy hotel food.

 

Chanyeol wondered about how Sophie was gonna manage once they got back to the states. “Do you have friends that you can talk to ?” The older and taller boy was concerned about the well being of his new friend from England.

 

Sophie nodded. “Yes.” She was getting teary eyed.

Chanyeol was curious even more. “You have friends, but why were you just hanging out all alone, on the street earlier this morning?”

 

Sophie got her long sleeves to wipe off her little tears. “I just didn’t want to bother my friends.”

 

Jongin decided to say something, “Real friends should listen to you no matter what.”

Sophie was a little confused about the darker boy. He seemed cold at one moment and thoughtful too, when it was necessary.

 

While they were still talking,sitting and waiting for the pizza to come and Jongin was grumbling how hungry he was. As the moment he said that, the pizza delivery man showed up at the door, like as if he read Jongin’s mind or something.

 

Sophie opened the door for the delivery man and Jongin got some Pound right out of his wallet and gave it to the girl.

 

“Thank you miss.” The delivery man said and handed the girl the pizza. All three kids ate like hungry children. As Chanyeol was chewing on his food, he kept on looking at Sophie. He just met her but felt something special about this person.

 

Sophie felt like something was missing. “We are missing a cake,it’s your birthday, we need a cake.”

Jongin agreed to what the girl said. “I think we need a cake too.” Chanyeol was touching his earlobes, out of slight nervousness. “Cake would be nice but the weather isn’t so nice out there.”

 

Chanyeol loved cake and who doesn’t for their birthdays? Jongin got up and put his parka back on.

The older boy asked, “What are you doing Kim Jong In?”

 

Jongin was determined, “To go buy you a cake!”

“But this is no weather to go out for a cake. I love cake and its one of my favorite things when its my birthday, but don’t want you to get hurt for it.”

Chanyeol really loved cake and would be really awesome to have it but didn't want his best friend to injure himself out in the not so good weather of London.

 

Jongin hit Chanyeol hard on the shoulder and laughed. “ Hyung, I am tough, I can do this.”

“Look little brother, not only the weather is bad, but you don’t even know London. You will get lost.”

Sophie raised her hand. “I can go with him, I can show him the way.” Chanyeol shook his head, “No,no and no. Look at your condition, how are you gonna go out like that?”

 

Sophie nodded because, what he just said was so true. “Oh  yea, that’s right.” Sophie felt helpless but moments later she snapped her finger.

“Wait a minute, this hotel has a restaurant. I am sure they have desserts as well.”

 

Jongin thought it was a great idea. “Hyung, you stay and take care of Sophie and I will go the restaurant and find you a cake okay?”

 

Chanyeol was once again happy, “Okay, you go and do that!” The older boy was happy to be finally alone with the special girl that he just met.”

 

While Jongin left Chanyeol was all by himself with Sophie.

Chanyeol grabbed on to Sophie’s hand, “Thanks for helping us out all day today. Without you, we probably would’ve been lost.” Sophie let out a gentle smile. “No, you guys helped me. If it weren’t for you guys, I would be walking around alone, somewhere crying.”

 

Chanyeol felt bad that he had to go so soon. “I hope you will be okay after we leave. Can you promise that you will be good?”

 

Sophie was happy to hear those kind words, she hasn’t heard such thoughtful words come out of someone’s mouth for quite some time. Chanyeol didn’t know too much about Sophie’s personal life, besides her parents not getting along. Chanyeol said in the most earnest voice. “If you need someone to talk to I will be there to listen. Give me your phone Sophie.” Chanyeol grabbed the girl’s hand, “Here, this is my phone number, so reach me whenever you need to, got it?”

 

A small smile ran over Sophie’s face and Chanyeol gave her a peck on the cheek. The two heard the door. “I am back.” It was Kai with a cake.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter