Chapter 5

A vacation to London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sophie got back up but was limping due to spraining her ankle when she tripped and fell on accident. It was still raining and it was getting late. Chanyeol was genuinely worried about the troubled girl.

 

Chanyeol said in a concerned voice. “I will carry you if I have to, I don’t think you can walk in a state like that.”

 

Sophie was trying her best to walk normally. “Oh no, I can walk by myself,its just a sprained ankle.”

 

Chanyeol bent down for the girl. “Sophie, come on my back, I can carry you all the way to the hotel,it’s not that far from here.”

 

Jongin didn’t like this at all, he wanted to snap. He felt like their first trip to London was ruined. He felt like he would rather be lost than to have a stranger tag along and slow everything down.

 

Sophie carefully climbed on to Chanyeol’s back.

 

“You feel so warm Channie.”

 

Chanyeol felt very happy and was willing to sacrifice himself for someone else if he had to. The rain continued and the three managed to get to the hotel okay because Sophie was able to guide them even through the rain. The phone was helpful but it was also good to have a native person their guiding them.

 

Sophie asked. “You are not tired?”

Chanyeol panting a little. “ I am okay.”

Sophie smiled. “I think we are almost there.”

 

Jongin was not in a good mood. Throughout this whole trip he has been in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter