Chapter 3

A vacation to London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  

Chanyeol,Jongin, and Sophie were sitting on the second level of the double decker bus. Chanyeol being like his childlike self, looking out the window and what not but,deep inside Sophie being close to Jongin bothered him a little. They just barely met her,but why was Chanyeol feeling this way? Besides, Chanyeol was the type of person that didn't let little things get to him.

 

 “Wow, the city of London looks even better looking out through the window of this bus hahaha.” Chanyeol was smiling happily.

 

Jongin looked at his hyung. “Yeah,it looks nice.”

Sophie still had her arm around Jongin. “I am so sorry, if I am doing this...I can’t help it,you look so handsome.”

 

Jongin just let out a friendly smile despite how awkward he felt.Channie in the corner of his eyes saw the younger boy and the girl sitting arm in arm.It was already close to lunch time and Channie started getting hungry.

 

“Hey guys I am really hungry, let’s get something to eat. What is famous here in London?”

Jongin smirked. “It’s Fish N Chips, hyung.”

Channie scratched the back of his head. “Oh yeah hahaha.”

 

Chanyeol also didn’t like the fact that Jongin was making him look like a fool in front of the girl.

 “Alright, Fish N Chips it is...Man, I am starving.”  Chanyeol was patting his hungry stomach.

 “Cool,there is a good place I know where they make the best Fish N Chips.” Sophie agreed and decided to guide the boys to a good Fish N Chips she knew.

 

The three got off the famous red double decker bus and headed to this Fish N Chips place. Sophie looked at her phone and punched in the name of the restaurant to get the exact location to this place. It wasn’t too far from where they got off at. The Three were walking a little  to get to the restaurant. Chanyeol got a little cold so he accidentally held Sophie’s left hand, she had no gloves on.

 

Channie said surprisedly. “Aren’t your hands cold without gloves, Sophie?”

Sophie answered while shivering a little due the weather being cold. “A little bit, I completely forgot my gloves today.”

Channie asked curiously. “why were you out there in downtown all alone?”

Sophie answered but something about her looked sad. “Well, it’s al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter