Chapter 4

A vacation to London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was enjoying the famous british Fish and Chips, he had a lot of it in New York but it wasn't like this at all.

 

“Wow, this is great,never had such Fish N Chips in my life.” Chanyeol put both of his thumbs up for approval.

 

Chanyeol kept on smiling at the young British girl senselessly. He patted Sophie on the shoulders.

 

“Thanks Sophie, without you, we would be kinda lost around here...even with our smart phones hahaha.”

 

Jongin was eating quietly not saying much and it made both Chanyeol and Sophie feel awkward.

 

“Hey Jongin ah, you should talk while you eat, don’t be so rude to our guest.”

 

Jongin didn’t say anything and he was just looking out the window of the restaurant and he just focused on eating.

 

Chanyeol asked with much concern towards the younger boy. “What’s wrong? are you okay dude?”

Jongin nodded in a very brief manner. “No, I am fine.”

 

Sophie felt bad,she was thinking to herself that Jongin was the way he has been, because she has been there. The girl hardly touched her food.

 

“I will let you boys be, I know you guys came on this vacation to enjoy each other’s company, and I am making things awkward, I’ll just go.”

 

Chanyeol grabbed on to the girl’s arm. “Sophie,please...it’s okay, you are a lot of fun, and we feel safe because a native girl like you is with us.”

“Don’t mind Kai, he is like that with people he hardly knows, it’s nothing personal okay?” Chanyeol gave some reassurance so Sophie wont have to feel bad about hanging with the guys.

 

Chanyeol showed a big smile towards Sophie and she couldn’t help but to appreciate his kindness, despite Jongin being the way he was.

 

Chanyeol rubbed his tummy like the most satisfied man on the planet. “Wow, that was good I was so hungry.”

Sophie wasn't so hungry so she kept on trying to force herself to finish the food. “You want some of mine? I can’t finish it.” Sophie looked at the two boys,hoping that one of them will finish help her finish the food.

Chanyeol asked. “Would that be okay?” Chanyeol was willing to help her finish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter