Chapter 1

A vacation to London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  


 

Chanyeol was turning the big 18 this year so he wanted

to do something special for himself, he didn’t want an ordinary birthday party that he’s had up to this point.

The browned moppy hair Chanyeol dialed up his best friend Jongin, to consult about his 18th birthday party.


 

The phone rang a few times then Jongin answered, “Hello, Jongin speaking.”

Chanyeol in his usual deep but hyper voice, “Yo, Jongin.”

 

Jongin asked. “What’s up hyung?”

“Hey, my birthday is coming up but I don’t want to do anything typical this year…”

 

Jongin thought about it for a moment. “I know, why don’t the few of us go somewhere, I mean far away.”

Chanyeol confused a bit. “You mean to a foreign country?”

 

Jongin snapped his fingers over the phone. “Bingo.”

 

Chanyeol just thinking about going away excited him, he’s never been outside of New York, although he’s been to Korea when he was younger ever since he immigrated to the U.S with this family. Same with Kai.

 

Chanyeol asked feeling excited but uncertain. “So where should we go? I mean, there are so many different countries to choose from?”

 

Jongin decided to play a game. He wrote down a handful of countries on a piece of paper and also wrote a number beside them.

 

Chanyeol asked. “What are you doing?”

Jongin put Chanyeol on hold and was playing a game of dice, along with the handful of countries he wrote down, but Channie didn’t know what he was doing because he couldn't see him doing that through his Iphone.

 

1.France, 2.Germany, 3.Great Britain, 4.Hong Kong, and 5.Japan. These were the countries that Jongin had in mind.

 

Jongin said in a loud voice. “Great Britain!”

Chanyeol was dozing off while waiting for Jongin to come back and he heard his friend yell out, “Great Britain!”

 

Chanyeol was confused. “What about Great Britain Jongin?”

Jongin said exictedly. “That is where we are going, well I played a game, where I wrote down the names of the countries then, rolled a dice.”

Chanyeol laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter