Getting To Know Each Other?

My Normal Life
"thanks again..." seoyoon stood up

"no please... its the least we could do, no worries"

"thank you for the rides and time taken up from you guys as well..." jeong moon bowed lightly.

the guys nodded but didn't expect them to leave that fast... they could sense they are leaving any minute.


and as the girls were about to leave, one voiced out; 

"ummm, we didn't catch your names ladies..."

.

.

.

 

"hello, i'm seoyoon. yoon is good" as she adjusts her spectacles again.

"my name's jeong moon, or moon. pleasure meeting you all." while arranging her side fringe.

both girls stared at the boys, waiting for their responese.

"ah! my name is zico, the guy who accidentally knocked you down was u-kwon, this is P.O, taeli, jaehyo and minhyuk the one who drove you here.

 

the guys bowed as well... especially the u-kwon guy... guess he feels real bad about it. 

yoon whispered to moon's ears; "omgggg. they are such cute and good boys moon! uhhh my heart~"

moon smiled and only replied a word "maintain~" 

yoon nodded and tries to remain calm... 

u-kwon kept looking at seoyoon this whole time... & jeong moon noticed it from the very beginning. he has definitely took a liking to yoon. no doubt... while thinking, she looked up and casually saw minhyuk looking at her... was it minhyuk...? his name... yea, the one who offered the ride earlier. minhyuk saw jeong moon looking at him and nervously looked at the other direction.

 

zico suddenly realised the tense atmosphere and started another topic; "do you girls wanna hang out? are you meeting somebody else or??"

seo yoon caught the question and just shook her head. "not at all, we are alone and we wanted to check out the new mall actually!" 

P.O raised his hands in agreement; "we are going to the mall too! lets go together!"

the boys grinned while nodded. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[first stop - the arcade] 

jaehyo wanted to go to the basketball corner with taeli. 

P.O and kyung dashed to grab their guns when they got their tokens immediately...

seoyoon was staring at this cute lil teddy bear and u-kwon asked; "you like that?"

seoyoon loves all kinda teddy bears, she collects them as a hobby. she said nothing but just nodded her head with a sparkly smile.

(thats it, with that smile u-kwon was determined to get it! no one fails after getting that smile from seoyoon) 

jeongmoon looked around and saw street fighters, "i'm going over there yoon, you stay with u-kwon ok?" 

u-kwon gave a 'ok' sign~ 

minhyuk and zico ended up following jeongmoon to the seats. 

zico stared at jeongmoon; "you play street fighters?"

jeongmoon: i used too, not much but once in a while...

minhyuk: not a lot of girls play such games... 

zico: yeah. why not let's have a match? the one who loses shall treat everybody later?

jeongmoon: now, okii... bring it on~ 

they looked at each other as they sat on the chairs

minhyuk sat beside jeongmoon and they placed their tokens in to the slots...

minhyuk: who are you gonna choose? 

jeongmoon: the classic chun-li of course...

zico twisted the controller and chose seth (kinda new? not in the classic old ones)

minhyuk was looking forward to the match.

 

.
.
.

 

zico's fingers accidentally swiped across jeongmoon's while playing but she didn't kinda mind it... (actually its because she was too focused in the game, thats why)

zico suddenly felt different - gawd, why am i so nervous... its just a game. she didn't mind it, why am i reacting this way now. i'm so close to her now too... oh dear. i just met her for god's sake...

minhyuk: zico ahh, you'r losing seriously...

zico face-palmed himself while minhyuk gave jeongmoon a thumbs up.

"yahh, who's side are you on!? " zico armed minhyuk's neck and faked-strangled him.

"alright dinner's on me later. i'm going to the gents, wait for me", he added on while the 3 of them went out of the arcade. 

 

jeongmoon was left with minhyuk outside and the wind blew passed. it was not cold but what jeongmoon wear was not sufficient... while holding her arms she blew out some air...

minhyuk: you alright? 

jeongmoon: uhh yeah i'm good... 

minhyuk without further questions took off his navy blue bomber jacket and went straight up in front of her and drape it on top of her shoulders, "don't get cold, you wear this first."

jeongmoon nodded lightly as she held the jacket closer, feeling warm and fuzzy all of the sudden. 

 

minhyuk stepped back beside her and his face was blushing mad actually - what just happened... her face was so closed to mine. no i went up but her face was too beautiful, there wasn't much make up and its all natural. her eyes are... oh my god, why am i so happy she's wearing my jacket...

 

P.O came out after afew seconds, "kyung hyung lost to me... WAHAHAHAAAAAA!" 

kyung came out and stared at the ground... feeling disappointed.

the rest all came out at the same time with zico and seoyoon rushed out holding a choco-teddy bear.

"moon, look! u-kwon got it for me!" she held the teddy bear half hugging it. 

u-kwon scratched the back of his head looking all shy as his friends all make fun of him.

.

.

.

seoyoon paused and stared at the jacket jeongmoon was wearing... "ohh, when did you get this jacket on moon??"

the boys' eyes changes to minhyuk and started eventually... 

minhyuk looked at jeongmoon and asked seriously; "u-uhh, you were cold right?" and she nodded to avoid them from thinking too much as zico looked at them quietly while the others continued their teasing even so...

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

the boys accompanied the girls to get their nails done as they waited outside of the benches talking... 

taeli: that's very nice of you, kwon ah... you like seoyoon right??

u-kwon: is it obvious...?? i don't know, she just makes me wanna get her that bear and i don't mind at all!

P.O: i bet they are my noona(s)... i don't stand a chance... 

u-kwon: oh, seoyoon is the same age as me and zico though...

P.O: ughhhh! i knew it!! 

zico: ohh? how about jeongmoon?

kyung: yeah, did she mention it?

jaehyo: yuppp she's deifintely not 1992 or younger~ i got this feeling.

u-kwon: yah, she is the same age as you guys hyung! 

minhyuk, jaehyo & taeli: really?! woah...

P.O: i really don't stand a chance anymore~ T______T

zico boxed P.O's head at the back lightly while they laughed...

zico: well that makes her our noona~ pretty noona...

jaehyo: did you just say pretty?

taeli: zico ah zico ah~ don't be like minhyuk okayy... i can tell from both of your eyes~

minhyuk and zico turned to face taeli immediately... 

zico: i just got a good impression on her okayy~

P.O: don't lie hyung...

kyung: yeah and it was obvious for minhyuk hyung... your jacket's on her already! 

minhyuk: yah yah, she was cold... i'm just being nice~

u-kwon: reallyyyyyyy??? 

u-kwon was beside minhyuk as he nudged his arms towards him.

P.O: hyung, you were never that nice to girls...

zico half nodded... 

jaehyo: i can see all the hearts flying around now... oh dear~ here and there too!! look!

they all laughed while minhyuk, zico and u-kwon stood up and took turns to playfully attack jaehyo upon hearing his last statement.