What Happened?

My Normal Life

a lot of customers came in within 40 minutes time... P.O was very agitated and cannot contain his excitement so kyung has to stop him by chaining him beside with his bare hands... 

 

seoyoon: its starting guys!

P.O: yes, yes finally!! 

minhyuk and zico's eyes were focused right on stage and no where else. they have been thinking of the same thing all along. they also learnt that jeongmoon's stage name is via from the rest.

 

keito: good evening everyone~ welcome to x-neko, i will be the MC tonight, alright i shall cut it short. we have via with us tonight!!

audience started talking among themselves;

???: don't lie to us, keito! via's off day is today! 

???: yea, we're regulars! don't fool us!  

keito: *laughs softly* ...and it is, well... if i'm lying all drinks on your tables now are in the house if not, you gotta grab another jug... sounds good?

???: YOU'RE ON! COME ON. who's with me?!

all started whispering, discussing... at the end a few tables raised their hands thinking that keito's lying to them and thought their drinks would be free... but they are so wrong~

 

???: now, show us where via is?! *screams* 

keito: well well... curtains do your job!

the curtains rolled away, and there on stage sat a lady...

 

 

...flipping a magazine,

the crowd started whistling and cheering!
seoyoon: yes yes! here it goes! 

and there she was, while flipping she started singing...

 

all eyes were on her, without fail. every move was graceful and beautiful.

everytime; probably once a week they will have a musical like performance on stage, and it was going on very well.

a few of JUMP were on stage to make the stage glowed even more once in a while. The audience got all excited and everything went smoothly. They all changed back to their clothings and went to the front.

JUMP: good job everybody!! *starts clapping and bows*

hyunjun: thank you everyone! *bows*

seoyoon: here here, everyone get your towels!

jeongmoon: thank you all for the hard work! *bows*

 

*Fast-Forwarded*

the pub now plays jazz and blues while everyone gathered and started chilling/ eat.
yamada: oneechan~! i love your voice! *tugs jeongmoon's sleeves*

jeongmoon: thank you yamada. you always say that *smiles sweetly*

kyung went up to jeongmoon and held her hand, jeongmoon did nothing but blinked her eyes a couple of times.
kyung: you're an angel, jeongmoon... i- ...

before kyung can continue his mushy and romantic lines; minhyuk together with zico pulled him backwards to the back chair and taped his mouth.

chinen: FOOD'S HERE!

daiki: here too, eat more alright!

big plates and bowls of different dishes were on the table, filled with all sorts of food,

minhyuk: you guys shouldn't have cooked so much... sorry to trouble you guys.

kei: hey hey, no trouble at all. jeongmoon and seoyoon's friends are our friends too!

takaki: yep so eat up now, go on!

P.O: *munches non-stop* OMG. THIS IS GOOD, HYUNG!!

zico ate it immediately after watching P.O's blissful reaction.

jaehyo: what sauce is this?! it's really nice!

hikaru: ahh! that one, that's a combination of pesto and our secret recipe!!
jaehyo nods happily while continuing his serving.

jeongmoon took a bowl of tomato soup while kei brought some garlic bread to her front.

kei: don't tell me you're just having that...

jeongmoon: this is just starters! don't look down on my appetite, thank you! *pouts*

kei: ok ok, *pats jeongmoon's head softly* ...i've been wondering, like since a while ago... does this jacket you're wearing over now belongs to the guy who's drinking that iced tea?

minhyuk, who saw this scene got a lil bit sad but they were childhood friends. he should be able to understand that point, he tried to ignore by continuing drinking his iced tea.

.

.

.
jaehyo: just go up and talk to her... hyung.

minhyuk: you think its that easy...

P.O pushed himself in between jaehyo and minhyuk.

P.O: hyung ah, you should be happy... look, jeongmoon noona is wearing your jacket!!

minhyuk looked up and saw that his jacket is not just draping over but jeongmoon was actually wearing it.
he smiled once he saw it.

.

.

.
jeongmoon: yea. its from him. i was cold on my way here and...

kei: no wonder, yabu and i was wondering why they kept glancing and looking at you since you all came in.

suddenly someone hugs jeongmoon from the back suddenly...
kei laughes brightly,
yabu: ehhh, what are the two of you talking about! *still hugging*

kei: the jacket... *smiles while holding a piece of deep fried shrimp*

yabu: OH! *grins*

jeongmoon: what, and who is the they you guys are refering?

yabu: you don't know? mr iced tea and leader.

jeongmoon: oh...

 

P.O: omg, why is he hugging noona?!

kyung: zico ah, look~

zico stared at the scene quietly while bitting his lips.

minhyuk: they are childhood friends... don't be silly.

P.O: ohh... *starts thinking, deep thoughts*

________________________________________________________________________________________________

JUMP walked out together with the rest and thanked them as wonderful audience.
 

taeil: thank you so much for having us today.

yabu: nah! don't worry, you guys can drop-by anytime yea!

zico: we appreciate and really enjoyed ourselves. thanks!

keito: you're very welcome!

.

.

.

taeil: the meat's delicious!! we have to eat that again!

P.O: i think i 'm fatter already!!

jeongmoon: hope you all had fun with us, its a pleasure knowing you guys.

jaehyo: it's great!

zico: yeah. hmmm. let's send you girls back, yea?
they looked around, eyes answering all questions.

u-kwon held seoyoon's bear and slowly walked with her

jeongmoon: yoon, call me when you're home ok?

seoyoon nodded lightly and leaving the rest and jeongmoon...

.

.

.

BLOCK B!
some guys shouted out, zico went up to the front while minhyuk holds jeongmoon behind him.


 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES for not being SUPER ACTIVE! here's one and please give me your comments okay! *kisses* xoxo