More Hanging Out?

My Normal Life

[second stop - the beauty parlor] 

the girls went in and got attended immediately.

the manicurists took the color bottles out... and seoyoon spoke out

"moon, i really like u-kwon~"

jeongmoon looked at seoyoon after selecting a color; "i know that yoon." 

seoyoon glanced up to see jeongmoon's side profile; "h-how... d-did you knowww??"

jeongmoon turned to look at seoyoon gently... not moving her fingers away from the manicurist.

jeongmoon: sweetie; how long have we been together, yoon ah... your each and every move is well known to me... i know what kind of boys you like too and it was so obvious... everyone knows i bet. 

seoyoon: o-ohhh, *blushes* ... but, w-what do you think of him, at least...? 

jeongmoon: he's... a good and nice boy for what i see now...

seoyoon nodded happily while looking at the bear with a big smile on her face.

.

.

.

after 45 minutes or so, 

the girls headed out of the main door to find the guys chatting on the benches waiting... 

jeongmoon: sorry for waiting guys... 

minhyuk: its alright, we were chatting as well...

kyung: so girls, what would you both like for dinner?? 

P.O: hyung is gonna treat us~! whoooooohooo~

taeil: i can't believe zico lost to a girl... tsk tsk tsk... 

zico: aishhh. i was distracted. shut up already. 

P.O: nahh hyung i don't think sooo!!

the girls laughed softly at P.O' while he does his aegyo thingie.

jaehyo: hmmm, i heard there's this pub around here which serves dinner/ supper and they have either some live bands, dancers or singers performing... all are fine selections i heard & the ambiance is great plus they have good reviews about it in the net!

u-kwon: woah, that's super cool...

minhyuk: sounds good, so where is it??

jaehyo: uhhhhhh... i don't know actually... 

all of them except for jaehyo's face was (-____________-)

taeil: what's the name of the pub? do you remember? 

jaehyo: uuuummmmmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmm~ something neko... (neko means cat in japanese)

seoyoon: do you mean the x-neko pub?

jaehyo: yeah! that's it!!! 

kyung: woah, you know that place seoyoon?

u-kwon: have you been there before?

seoyoon: *laughs* ...we work there.

P.O nodded and realised what he heard after a few seconds. 
the boys did the same and was actually replaying it... then it hit them; "what? you both work there??!?!!?!"

it was both seoyoon and jeongmoon's off day but since the boys have been bombing them questions here and there, they decide to bring them over to check it out.

taeil: are we there yet?

seoyoon: soon soon...

P.O: i'm soooo damn hungryyyy now~

jeongmoon: its opposite this alley.

minhyuk: don't we need reservations?

jeongmoon: don't worry we'll say you'r our friends and they can get a table or two for you guys.

minhyuk: thank you!

u-kwon: awww thank youuu, noona! 

jeongmoon: n-noona? 

u-kwon: yeah, can i call you that? *shows aegyo and puppy faces*

jeongmoon: omo, so cute. *ruffles u-kwon's hair slightly* ...okay. i guess seoyoon reported out my age yeah? 

seoyoon: oops... 

and she giggled while massaged jeongmoon's shoulders lightly to lighten her mood in an instant.

zico: umm, you wouldn't mind if we call you noona right? it'll just be me, u-kwon, kyung and P.O who will be calling you that~ minhyuk, jaehyo and taeil's the same year as you we found out earlier... 

jeongmoon shook her head smiled at them. that half-back turned signature smile.

 

...and for that moment; zico thought he was being shot dead by it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NOTE: i wanna thank BIGBANGTabiVIP for being such a sweetheart supporting me and was the first to comment on this lil story... thank you for loving b-bomb like i do too~ ^^ *makes a heart shape to subscribers*

i'm gonna continue my other stories too... please give me lotsa love and time. i love you all~ ^^ xxx