The New Mall

My Normal Life

*phone rings*

 

.

.

.

 

*tap screens*

speaker mode's on while wearing her flats, as she speaks:

"helloo seoyoon, i'm wearing my flats .. go get a coffee or something if you're hungry?"

"afternoon you ya moon, i'm reaching soon... i'm not hungry yet so i'm gonna wait for you. see ya."

"ok" 

 

grabbing her bag she switched off the TV and headed outdoors.

 

*ten minutes later*

.

.

.

 

"YOOOHOOOO MOON! " 

jeong moon looked up from her feet and saluted as a response to the girl with geek specs.

 


 

the two girls greeted each other and settled down in a cafe after ordering. 
 

"ponytails much today, yoon", jeong moon asked while sipping on her white chocolate latte slowly.

"aishhh, i just feel like it.... so what are we gonna do today??! shall we go do our nails in the new mall?? i heard they have this really cool arcade located at the basement too..." 

"ok, i'm good with that but arcade first then nails. lemme' go book an appointment first."

"yes, gelish p-leaseeee moon!" , then she continued munching on her sandwich.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

.
.
.

"let's visit the new mall today, since we have nothing on!" 

"what's good there, food?? let's go get lunch then..." 

"let's not just stay at home today, hyungs... we need some fresh air." 

 

"ok ok... let's go then alright... we' shall listen to this maknae once."

"oh yeaaa! cool!" 

 

some of the guys slouch around the couches and floor while munching some chips and switching channels from the remote control... 

"ah, its the news... again..." 
 

[ TODAY'S NEWS : we've yet to catch the criminals in fancy clown masks for breaking into the international bank yet and it has been a month plus going two. no evidence were found still for that day, no clues and not even a single fingerprint was spotted on counters or floors but now, since then all banks have been increasing their security levels to ensure the citizens and people's safety. please do not worry, no one was harm in the scene... ...

 

...and now, for the next section of the news. due to the upcoming progress, the rate of oil and... ...  ]

 

"...they have to stop repeating this sometimes... i'm about to memorise what the news reporter's lines are"

a few started laughing and smirked while switching off the tv. 

 

"alright let's drop this and out we go." one said while putting on his shades.

they took their bikes and skates out immediately.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"appointment done my sweetheart, let's go to the mall asap."

"yehet. give me five darling!"

 the girls linked arms together while walking down the streets... 

 

suddenly once stepped outta cafe. yoon got knocked down by a passer-by skater. 

"oh my!" jeong moon was shocked and held min up immediately from hurting her back.

"ohh damnn..." the skater covered his face and he bowed 90 degrees up and down towards the girls while some guys stopped.

.
.
.

 

"what happened kwon ah..." one with geeky spectacles asked.

"i knocked her down accidentally... i didn't mean it...i'm very very very sorry" 

they stopped their tracks and looked at us...

 

Yoon's leg started to bleed a lil bit not deep but still a cut down. 

"miss, we're very sorry..." one spoke out softly.

 

"nah, don't worry... its alright. my friend will help me." seoyoon pointed.

"but..." the skater was about to continue when jeong moon replied. 
"yah you guys are in a hurry right... now go... it's fine. this is still ok..." 

.
.
.

"ummm, ladies. its not ok and i wouldn't want us to say bye-bye like this... come on we'll get you to the nearest clinic alright?" one got down from his bike and requested. 

the girls looked at each other and finally nodded.

"ok, thank you. could you help her to your bike then?" jeong moon held seoyoon slowly together with the guy... 
"of course... here...yes. "

(both girls were thinking... he must be the 'leader' who call the shots here most probabky...)

 

then he turned... "ayyyye, maybe my other friend can give you a ride while i drive your friend..." 

jeong moon turned around... as he countined.

"minhyuk-shii..."

the other biker took his helemt off and smiled lightly at jeong moon. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________