The Rush Ending

Force to love

A loud 'bam' was echoing in the locker room. In a corner of the room, a boy was sandwiches between a locker and another boy.

 

“What’re you trying to prove to me,?”

 

“I don’t..”

 

“Then what’re you doing Sungyeol,?? Are you trying to make me crazy,? I love you for God sake. Just say so if you can’t accept me anymore, I can give up,..”

 

Sungyeol was in a great shock. That’s the first time Myungsoo says that he loves Sungyeol. His eyes, - Myungsoo eyes was full of emotion. Love, sincere, hurt and it scare Sungyeol. It’s so real that Sungyeol feels guilty.

 

“It’s a misunderstanding Myung-ah. I can explain.”

 

Myungsoo flash a pain smile, sending shiver runs through Sungyeol spine. He shakes his head, and moving away from Sungyeol. Leaving him with tears flowing. His hands clutch on his shirt. His heart is in pain. Seeing Myungsoo leaving him. He can’t. It hurts him so much.

 

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

*Flashback*

 

 [ Sungyeol p.o.v.]

 

This cute cousin of mine – Lee Sungjong is new at the school. He just came from Seoul and he’s so good at deceiving others to fulfill his wish. Today, I was forced by my parents to act as his boyfriend since he is almost being harassed by some hormonal ragging kids on his first day school.

 

 

With just only his pity face – batting his big eyes exclaiming that he can being , and my parents agrees to his wish. Damn, It took me harder to make them agree with me. Sigh, I don’t even know what they see on this super skinny boy.

 

 

My hand suddenly was grabbed by someone. In my left, Sungjong was looking in my eyes with his big eyes. In front of us, a bunch of boys and girls was eyeing Sungjong with lust. Again, what the hell they see in this boy still a mystery in me.

 

 

“Annyeong sunbae.. What are you doing with the sunbae Sungjong-ah,. Let’s come with us.”

The kids greet me and try to drag Sungjong with them. Well, at least they’re being polite here by greeting me.

 

“Annyeong everyone.. I’m sorry but Jongie will come with me.” With that, I drag Sungjong through the commotion towards his classroom. In front of his classroom, Jongie gives me a peck in my cheek. An audible gasp went around the classroom..

 

 

 

Students started to murmurs about my relationship with Jongie. Not that I care anyway. It’s just that I’m afraid if Myungsoo knows about it. He’ll maybe do something bad to my Jureumi. The days went normal as always until the last class. That’s only I realize that Myungsoo will pick me up when I’m supposedly to walk with Sungjong. It’s gonna be a lot of explaination then.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

It’s 6pm when I realize Myungsoo might be having detention in his school and unable to pick me up. It’s a relief of course. One problem is settled. Turning to my left, I sigh. A new problem is coming.

 

There is Sungjong with a bunch of kids from the mornings coming towards me. It must be up to something of course.

 

“Oppa.. Are you really going out with Sungjongie,??”

“Hyung,. I thought you’re the next school ulzzang’s boyfriend.”

“Hyung,. Let one of them go. Don’t be so greedy.”

“Oppa,. Can you go out with me..”

“Oppa,..”

“Hyung,..”

 

The kids ware too loud that it hurts my head.

 

“Shut up will you.!!”

 

I look at Sungjong in disbelief. He never lost control. Not even once. Yet here he is, yelling towards a bunch of barking kids. He must be in real pressure though.

 

When I thought everything will be ok, Sungjong grabs my shoulder. He pulls my face towards him and our lips collide. The bystanders were groaning loudly. Unsatisfied with our acts. That’s when I feel someone pulling me and I blink of eye, Sungjong was thrown to the gate. Unable to do anything, I was being pulled harshly to some other place.

 

*Flashback End*

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

Sungyeol walk lifelessly towards his home. It’s dark already and he spend almost 3 hour crying on the locker room. As he wanted to get into his house, he felt a rather familiar feeling in his legs - his Jureumi was rubbing against his legs. He takes Jureumi in his hand. His tears started to falls.

 

 

“He really had threw me away Jureumi-ah..”

 

The feels lost. He lost Myungsoo. The one that he had starts to love. And it hurts him so much.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Two months later,

 

' Shinhwa High School Prom Night '

 

"For the last performance today, we have a representative from Woolim High School. Give it up for Kim MyungSoo,,,….”

 

2 months later and the name still bring effects to Sungyeol. His heads perks among hearing the name. On the stage, stands a very familiar person. The one that caused Sungyeol to lost all his sanity. How he always miss the younger threaten, his attempt to look cute and his company. His eyes keep locking with the raven.

 

The familiar music starts and the raven starts to sing

 “Oh, you know that I love you.

  Can’t you see my eyes?

  There’s only one, ‘the realslow’

  The path I’m running on is love love love love

  But the path is full with traps traps traps traps

  The inescapable traps give my mind fear fear fear fear

  Like a swamp swallowing my courage more and more

  And I’m become smaller

  My face’s bright expression starts to disappear

  Afraid you’ll turn your back and ignore my confession

  Resting my heads in these worries that feel like needles

  I pretend to sleep even when I can’t

  I start to have more realistic thoughts than dreams of you

  Because of you I stays up all night

  Feels like insomnia x4”

 

 

Myungsoo keeps on singing. His eyes never leave Sungyeol’s. He missed Sungyeol so much. Although he never appears in front of Sungyeol, he keeps on stalking him. He realized how Sungyeol has change after he go. And he hopes his decision to appear today was a great decision. He sings the song ‘Insomnia’ by WheeSung to tell Sungyeol his feelings – that he never leave Sungyeol and will always wait for him.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

“The special performance today will be presented by Shinhwa High School loveable boy – Lee Sungyeol…………” the MC shouts the name full with enthusiasm. Causing Myungsoo that is in the backstage able to hear it and running to the front.

 

“No no no no more tomorrow

 No no no no more tomorrow”

 

Time froze when Sungyeol’s and Myungsoo’s gaze locked. They smile sincerely, knowing that they want the same things. Sungyeol signaling Myungsoo to joined him. Together, they sing the song ‘Tomorrow’ by Taeyang and Tablo. As they sing together, their heart was praying for a beautiful tomorrow in their future. The special performance really was the most special for both of them.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

7 Years later,

 

 

Sensing a nudge on him, Sungyeol looks to the right. Myungsoo was standing oh so handsomely in his tuxedo besides him. He just daydreaming on his wedding day. Tchh,. Typical Sungyeol. The priest had to repeat the vows one more time.

 

 

"Do you, Sungyeol promise to be a loving friend and partner in marriage, to talk and to listen, to trust and appreciate, to respect and cherish Myungsoo’s uniqueness? Do you promise to support, comfort, and strengthen him through life’s joys and sorrows? Do you promise to share hopes and dreams as you build your lives together, and to grow with Myungsoo in mind? Will you strive to build a home that is compassionate to all, full of respect and honor, filled with peace, happiness, and love? Do you promise to always be open and honest with Myungsoo, and cherish him for as long as you both shall live?"

 

 

Myungsoo smile slyly. Moving his head towards Sungyeol, he whispers oh-so-secretly on his ears.

 

“Just say you do or you’ll never seen Jureumi and his Juniors arasso,??”

 

Sungyeol nodded furiously. Answering the priest question with a loud

“I do,..”

Successfully makes the others in their wedding to chuckle silently for his eagerness.

 

 

 

They sealed their vow with a kiss. And that’s how their once forced love changed to eternal love. Still with Myungsoo that always threaten Sungyeol about Jureumi and her cute kiddies – Sungyeol new weakness. And Myungsoo pouts which also now becoming one of Sungyeol biggest weakness. And Sungyeol,, no matter how much he want to try, he'll never be able to resist the cuteness.

 

 

 

A/N : This isn’t how the story should end actually. But since I’m hardly updated due to my hectic college schedule, I cut the story short. So this is the results and hope you’ll still like it. Thanks for readings even the story kinds of . Do you thinks it’s ok if I write the sequel after they married,? Mpreg maybe for my next comeback this May,?? It’s kind of challenging I think.

 

Whatever it is,..Thanks for reading lovelies. Enjoy the last chapter and love you~~~~

<3<3<3