I'm y and I Know It

Force to love

I’m y and I know it..” Sungyeol keep on singing to himself. Head bobbing up and down. ‘Oh come on,. Of course you’re y or else the girl wouldn’t be swooning over you. He looks over the girls that were on the side of the basketball court.

 

They are cute as usual.’ He thought. However, his thought was interrupted rudely when a ball was thrown towards him. Then only he realise, he’s still on the game. Tchh,, Typical Sungyeol behaviour if I can say.

 

 

[Sungyeol p.o.v]

 

 

30 minutes later and the coach finally call it for the day. Thank God. I think I’m gonna die in exhaustion. Walking to the bench, my eyes started to work. Eyes gawking as I am looking for a familiar figure.

 

No one thought,. What a relie,…” before I could end my word, I feel an additional weight in my back. Sighing, I turned around. Eyes meet a boy with a wide smile blinding his anime-looking-face.

 

 

Yeollie,. You did good today,..” The boy aka Myungsoo start to wipe the sweat that was glistening on my forehead. I just smile. No comment. I always did good job everyday thought. Tchh,. Sungyeol and his high self-conscious. Pardon me.

 

 

I heard a squeal. Without turning around, I know they had been attracted to this handsome looking boy in front of me. It’s not his fault thought. He’s just insanely handsome but a bit dumb as I can see. God really was fair. He’s not as perfect as he seem and I pity the girl that was been deceived by his looks.

 

 

Who’s that with Sungyeollie oppa,?? Is that his brother,?? They look so good together.” A whisper caught my attention. Nahh, it’s not a whisper if I can hear it right? They are talking like two blocks from me yet I still can hear it. Come to think about it, it’s kind of cute. Yeahh, my fangirl was the cutest.

 

 

I’m content with that. Ignoring Myungsoo until I saw him smirking. Ohh,, that’s not a good sign. He must be coming with something. ‘I’m soo dead.!!!’

 

 

Let’s go Yeollie,.. I’m walking you home.” Myungsoo smile oh-so-sweetly. Maybe I should say oh-so-creepily.

 

 

I’m not gonna like where this thing will be going. I understand now. The girls.. Myungsoo hear their conversation and he want to change what they say. I literally facepalmed.i make a mental note to find the girl and strangle them to death. ‘Just you wait girl. I don’t care you’re cute or not. You’ll get it for waking up the beast in front of me.’

 

 

No,.. it’s ok Myungie-ah.. I can walk alone.I don’t wanna trouble you.”

 

No.. it isn’t.. what so trouble,?? I’m your boyfriend right.”

 

Gasps can be heard from all corner of basketball court. My fangirl *cough*fanboy*cough* jaw literally drop. I swear even the cleaner ahjumma dropped her broom and look like one of my heartbroken fangirl.

 

 

I’m your boyfriend and there’s no trouble right Yeollie..”

 

He grabs my chin. He pulled my head to look into his eyes. He gave me a sly look. Smirk flashing in his thin lips. I shudder at the sight. I nodded a bit too quickly almost resembling a woodpecker.

 

I have to do it. Even that means to sacrifice myself. I have to save my Jureumi from this cute little monster. The monster that force me to be his…..’

 

 

 

A/N : And that's it,!!! Double update,!! To make up for my late update towards my dear readers and lovely subscribers...Did you readers like it,?? And,,,,,,,,,,,

 

Yeayyy,!! They're together. How come,?? It's confusing right,?? Hehe~~

 

It’s actually the future after their first meeting. I’ll tell you how they start to be together at the next chapter. But it'll be a long waiting for you all.. So keep waiting and enjoy,!!! Love ya~~~ <3<3<3