You ok hyung??

Force to love

A pair of legs sprinting away.Ignoring the calling of his name from behind.He ran with all his might,following whenever his legs bring him.His mouth keeps on shouting a name-"Jureumi,,!!!"

 

---------->

 

Lee Sungyeol just come home from his basketball practice.Ignoring his aching body,he walks to the kitchen,taking a box of cat food and shake it. "Jureumi,.Jureumi-ah,..Come here,.Dinner time,." Almost 5 minute passed and his cat still don't appear.'This is weird'

 

"Uhh,.Yeol hyung,.If you're looking for Jureumi,.She's..." His brother fidgeting on his place.Unable to finish his word.

"She what,??"

"ShelostwhenIbringherforawalk,." Despite his brother bullet train speed word,he manage to catch it.His eyes popped out.Without thinking,he sprint out of his house.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Sungyeol p.o.v. 'Jureumi-ah,.Where are you,?Appa mianhae,.Aish stupid Daeyeol,.I wouldn't admit you as my brother if I couldn't meet my Jureumi baby,.

' An hour later,my legs started to ache.Tears threatening to fall

.I couldn't,.Jureumi is all I have.I mean I do have my family but I even dear her more than them.Wait,..No,.Of course I dear my parents more,next her and last my insolent brother Daeyeol..'Aish Sungyeol,.Stop it.Get your mind right and keep searching.'

Even my head say so,my legs just give up.I fell on the sidewalk.Tears pouring from my eyes.Folding my legs to my chest,I keep on crying..Whatt,?I have an image to take care you know,?

So no one should see me crying on a street like some sort of k drama. I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hyung..You ok,??" Gosh,.I thought I say no one should see me.I lift my face,ready to fire whoever dare interupting my sappy feeling only to choke on my own word.In front me is a boy with cutest face I ever see.Abruptly,.my tears stop falling.

 

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ A/N : Sorry for the short update. It's kind of awkward though since I'm updating using phone. With the weird format and all,. So please do anticipate this story and keep enjoy,..<3<3<3