six Blinded

Operation: Break Little Miss Heartbreaker
 

 

 

 

“Alright class dismissed. Don’t forget to do your papers” Kwon seongsangnim reminded.

“Nae” The class answered then bowed.

 

Kwon Ssaem went out the door and Haemi was fixing her things. She was about to call on her friends when she felt that she was being watched. She shivered. Turning to her right, her new seatmate was smiling at her.

“So Hojang, you’ll be my guide?” Woohyun asked, a smile never left his lips. He heard her sigh and can’t help but smile even more. She hates me huh?, he asked himself.

That moment Vixen and Infinite walked towards the two. Clearing and standing up, Haemi knew that she had a job to do. “Annyeonghashimika, Haksaeng Hojang Shin Haemi-imnida” She bowed. The new students bowed as well. “As you’ve all heard, we will be your guide on your first day.” The boys nodded. She was about to continue when she noticed something. “Ya, where’s maknae?” She asked irritated.

“Eh? She was just here a while ago.” Marji looked around the classroom.

Upon noticing someone was missing, Woohyun spoke as well. “Eh? Sunggyu hyung?” The rest of Infinite searched for their oldest hyung.

“That girl!” Haemi cursed while Sera patted her back. Taking a deep breath, she decided that she’d deal with Seohyun later. “Never mind that for now. May I borrow your timetables? That way I would know who will guide who.”

Handing over their timetables to the hojang, the boys waited patiently although a certain someone had one girl in mind. Hoya can’t help but think of an excuse if Marji won’t be his guide for the day.

 

 

 

 

“Lee Sungjong-shi?” Haemi called. A pretty boy raised his hand and she took note of his face. Yeoppo, she shook that thought away. “Okay, from the looks of it you have almost the same schedule with Sera.” She handed his timetable to Sera.

“Umm, yeah. I’m most of in your classes. Guess that means I’ll be your guide, Sungjong-shi.” Sera gave him back his timetable.

“Please take care of me” Sungjong bowed and smiled.

“See you guys later” Sera hollered then walked out the room, followed by Sungjong who waved at his hyungs.

 

 

 

 

“Next. Kim Myungsoo-shi?” The guy behind Aimi raised his hand and Haemi can’t help but notice his bored expression. However his face didn’t fail to make her blink twice. She looked down, not making any more eye contact. “Aimi-ah, here you go.”

Aimi looked startled when she was handed her new seatmate’s timetable. Looking from the timetable to Haemi, she sighed. This is all Seohyun’s fault!, she mentally cursed. She gave Myungsoo’s timetable back. She did a small wave to her friends and made a small gesture to Myungsoo to follow her.

Without thinking twice, L followed his guide to their next class. When they were alone at the hallways, he spoke startling his companion. “Call me L not Myungsoo, got that?”

Not taking a single glance at him, she nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jang Dongwoo-shi?” The guy who kept on laughing raised his hand. “Oh and Lee Sungyeol-shi?” A tall guy beside Dongwoo raised his hand. *sigh* “Yeonhee-ah, mianhe but could you take Dongwoo-shi and Sungyeol-shi to their next class?” Haemi asked with an apologetic tone.

“Mwo? Wae? Wae?” Yeonhee whined. She didn’t want to take those two. She would rather take Kim Sunggyu, her new target. Unfortunately for her, he was nowhere in sight.

“It’s because you’ll pass by their classroom on your way to your class.” Haemi said in a matter of fact tone.

Pissed, Yeonhee snatched the timetables on Haemi’s hands. Glancing on the schedule, she blew her bangs. “That maknae is going to get it later.” She stomped away. Leaving Dongwoo and Sungyeol no choice but to follow her.

 

 

 

 

“Lee Howon-shi?” The guy beside Marji raised his hand. “Marji, here.” Haemi gave the timetable to  her friend.

“Wow. We have the same schedule. Being your guide would be easy.” Marji said, handing Hoya his timetable back. “I’ll see you at lunch, Haemi-ah! Oh! And have fun~” She teased knowing that the last guy wasn’t in her friend’s good side.

Hoya smirked at Woohyun, following Marji out.

 

 

 

 

With no one else, Haemi groaned.  Must be my lucky way, she rolled her eyes. “Nam Woohyun-shi” She handed his timetable back to him.

Hearing his name, Woohyun smiled once more. “Are you going to my guide Hojang?”

Hearing his tone, she can’t help but roll her eyes. Dong Seohyun will die later, she vowed. Getting her things, she made her way out of the room.

“Ya! Don’t leave me behind!” Woohyun hurriedly grab his things and followed his guide.

 

 

 

 

“You know, this is weird” Marji said out of the blue while she and Hoya were walking towards their class.

“Huh?” Hoya asked, stopping from his tracks.

Marji pointed to his timetable. Still not getting it, she chuckled at Hoya. “Your schedule. This is the first time that I knew someone whose schedule is the same as mine.” She continued to walk.

“Jinja? How about your friends?” Hoya asked, keeping the conversation going. He noticed how Marji placed her hand on chin, motioning that she was thinking. Kyeopta, he thought preventing a smile.

“Mmmmm, nope. Yeonhee and Haemi were the ones that I have the most class with. This is a first.” She answered just before they enter their room. “Argh. Calculus. I hate math!” She whined.

Hoya can’t help but chuckle. “Everybody hates math” He stated.

Marji groaned, pushing herself insde the room. She was not at least happy with her class. The moment Oh seongsangnim dismissed the class, her mood instantly perked up.

“Somebody’s happy.” Hoya said, grabbing his bag. Marji flashed him a smile and he would be lying if he didn’t find her beautiful.

“Of course! Oh Ssaem’s class is like listening to Aimi talk about her Doraemon obsession. Opps!” She slipped. Hoya can’t help but laugh out loud. “Oh oh!! Hoya-shi! You can’t tell anybody about this. Aimi will kill me!”

She was panicking which Hoya find very entertaining. A day hasn’t passed and yet I’m finding this mission more exciting, he thought amused. “Kotjongma, I won’t.” He laughed again.

“No! I’m serious. You have to swear!”Marji begged which only made Hoya laugh more.

“Arrasso. Arrasso. Yaksok, I won’t tell a soul about Aimi-shi’s obsession.” He said with a poker face but inside he was still laughing. Laughing at Aimi’s obsession and Marji’s actions.

Finally calming down from her little slip, Marji fixed herself. She was blinded for a second when she saw Hoya’s laughing face. His pearly white canines were seen and his laugh had this melodic tune that made something stir deep within her but she didn’t take a notice of it. “Hey Hoya-shi, wanna eat lunch with us?”

“Us?” She nodded. Eating lunch with them would allow me to know more about her, Hoya thought. “Oh sure, just gonna meet the guys first. I’ll see you later.” He said.

Marji nodded and waved goodbye.

 

 

 

 

At the cafeteria, nagging voices could be heard from a far. Vixen were nagging their maknae. Most of the students were used to it but some can’t help but watch them. It was entertaining for them.

“YA! DONG SEOHYUN! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO US?!” Haemi started.

“Yeah! Where the heck did you run off to right after first period?!” Sera added.

“I had to take a weirdo and a tall dude to a class which I’m pretty sure was yours. I wanted to guide someone else not those.” Yeonhee glared at their maknae.

Not knowing how to answer her unnies, Seohyun just looked down and kept shut. She didn’t intended to run away, it was just something happened.

“Were you in trouble with Kim Ssaem?” Aimi asked, concern written on her face.

Seohyun shook her head. “Mianhe” She said, still looking down.

“Aigoo~ Gwenchana. I had fun with Hoya-shi. No harm done. Now stop pouting Seohyunnie.” Marji nudged her shoulder making her look up and smile.

*sigh* “We are a bunch of maknae pabos, aren’t we?” Yeonhee stated, slightly pushing their maknae.

*mehreong* “That’s coz you guys love me~” Seohyun sang.

Before Haemi could come up with a good comeback, the doors of the cafeteria opened and the entire placed quite down. She can’t help but notice that their new classmates were making their way towards them.

Seeing Infinite, Marji immediately smacked her head making Vixen look at her. “I forgot. I invited them for lunch. I hope that’s okay.” Before anyone could object, Infinite was already in front of them. “Too late” She chuckled.

“Hi girls~” Woohyun greeted Vixen with a flirty wave making Haemi roll her eyes once more. “Oh! Hojang!” He said, taking the open space beside Haemi.

Haemi’s mood just went sour. She hated the fact that she spent her entire morning with that grease ball and now she was eating lunch with him too. “Argh! This is all your fault Dong Seohyun!” She yelled.

“My fault??” Seohyun asked with a brow raised. She was getting irritated because everything was suddenly her fault.

“Yes, your fault. If you weren’t running in the hallways I won’t be stuck with this” Pointing to Woohyun like a disease “for the entire morning. Now I have to eat lunch with him too.” Haemi explained, her nose flaring in anger.

Seohyun was flabbergasted for a minute before speaking. “Ya! I didn’t have to run if it weren’t for Yeonhee’s prank which is not funny by the way.” She said, putting the blame to the oldest.

“I wouldn’t have called you if you weren’t late. We were worried coz we knew that Kwon Ssaem won’t hesitate to fail you.” Yeonhee answered back.

Infinite sat and watched as the blaming took fold in front of them. It was only when Yeonhee blamed Seohyun for being late that their presence was noticed. It was all thanks to a Sunggyu’s laughter. All eyes were on him but he didn’t mind.

Yeonhee didn’t miss the sight of her new target laughing. His eyes disappear when he laughs. That’s cute. Oh Kim Sunggyu, you are so going to be mine, she thought with a smirk.

In between laughter Sunggyu spoke. “You were late again, Hyun? You never changed.”

“Eh? I’m not late hyung. We came together remember.” Woohyun answered with a confused expression.

Not hearing Woohyun’s words, Seohyun glared at Sunggyu who was seating beside her. “It wasn’t my fault, hyung! Aboji had this event and of course, you know Omma. She forced me to come even though it was a school night! I hate being in those events!” She whined oblivious to the confused stares of everyone at the table.

“Arrasso, mianhe.” Sunggyu ruffled Seohyun’s hair. “I forgot how you much despite those.” Still chuckling. Seohyun swatted his hand away making him laugh once more.

*cough* “Did we miss anything here?” Sungyeol questioned out loud.

Not knowing what to say for the second time, Seohyun nudged the person beside her. She doesn’t want to be the one to break the news to her friends. On one hand, Sunggyu didn’t have the same reaction with Seohyun.

Clearing his throat, everyone was staring at Sunggyu waiting for him to explain things. “Alright. The truth is I’m Seohyun’s namjachingu” With those words, everyone in the table started to go mad. The scene made him laugh some more while Seohyun’s eyes were wide as the plates on the table.

“Ani! Aniya! We are not together.” But no one was listening to Seohyun’s words.

Yeonhee was flipping tables because she can’t accept the fact that her new target was taken. She was also contemplating on whether to snatch him away and hurt Seohyun in the process. Aimi was beyond mad, she can’t believe that their maknae would hide something like that.

Noticing that her words didn’t pass through, Seohyun grabbed Sunggyu’s arm. “Kim Sunggyu! Fix this! Right now!!!”

Sunggyu knew that Seohyun was angry now and that he needed to fix this mess. “Alright! Yeorobun!” No one was listening again. “YA!” That caught their attention. “Hyun and I are not together.”

“Then what are you? And what’s with the ‘Hyun’?” Sungjong inquired, a y aura radiating around him.

Sunggyu knew that tone anywhere. Sungjong was not happy and it was clear to everyone. Taking a deep breath, he answered the maknae. “We’re cousins.” 

 

 

And thus, I updated! 

I know I know, my fault. Sorrrrrryyyyyy~~

That is the main reason why this chappie is quite long. I hope this would be enough for now. You see, ideas are flowing in my head. I might update this Sunday or next week. Depends on my day.  But I will!

 

hihihihi INFINITE are interacting with Vixen. I hope you guys like this. I had fun writing this. Although I kinda feel about Woohyun's character but this is how I picture him to be. How was it? There isn't a lot of Dongwoo and Myungsoo action right now. But in time, I promise there will be.

My friend who I patterned Aimi with is really obsessed with Doreamon. I don't what she finds in that but she likes it a lot!

BTW, "maknae pabo" means that they only see their maknae. Its like their maknae is their center. I learned that from B1A4 coz they are maknae pabos. 

I kinda made Seohyun and Sunggyu cousins. They should be siblings but then again, it would be weird if there's in the same class. And yes, Seohyun calls him HYUNG. More about that later on.

 

So tell me? How as it?? Tell me~

 

I crave for your comments~ Really!

 

 

Don't forget to tell about your insights, alright?? It helps me in writing. Don't hesitate to tell me how you want the story to unfold. How each character will be portrayed. Your comments matters to me~ :))

 

 

thanGYU to everyone~

 

Read. Subscribe. Upvote. Comment.

Do what you want. :))