four Addition to the class

Operation: Break Little Miss Heartbreaker
 

 

 

 

“Woah~ There are a lot pretty girls here” An attractive man said, earning him a slap at the back of his head. Today was the first day of their mission. Surprisingly, Woollim Academy didn’t wonder why out of the blue seven students would transfer when in fact the semester had already started.

“Get your act together. We are not here to play around.” The eldest reminded his friend.

“Hyung is right, just remember why we are here in the first place.” The second eldest spoke, placing his arm around his younger friend.

“Kurea, my plan will work. We’ll complete this mission as soon as you can say           MY SHOELACE!” The tallest of the bunch exclaimed, bending down.

“My shoelace?” The youngest questioned. He noticed that his hyung was pertaining to his own untied shoelace. He was about say something else but an unexpected event made him stop.

Six pairs of eyes watched in awe as the back of their friend was used as a hurdle by some unknown girl. The poor boy’s face that was squatting down was nearly on the floor, fortunately for him the girl didn’t press much of her body mass on him. Of course, he was furious. The moment he got his balance, he wanted to scream. Too bad for him, the girl beat it to him.

“Mianheyo!” She yelled, without facing them. Seven men watched as the unknown girl ran with her phone pressed on her ear and yelling something they couldn’t understand.

“Aisht! What a great way to start my day.” Said the one who was almost injured. The others just patted his back and continued to walk to their first class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another normal morning for six friends, by normal they meant that their maknae was nowhere to be found again. “Seohyun is still not here?” Marji questioned while placing her bag on her seat. The rest of Vixen shook their heads in response.

“Anybody want to call her up? I bet she’s still sleeping or something.” Haemi walked towards her friends.

“Not it, my phone is at my bag. All the way over there~” Semi’s long fingers pointed to her seat which was a few chairs from where they were. “Aimi?” Aimi shook her head, not giving a single word. She was way too busy scanning her notes to even bother calling Seohyun up.

“Aisht! Fine, I’ll call maknae.” Yeonhee rolled her eyes while she waited for their maknae to pick up her call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like any other morning, the gates of Woollim Academy was disturbed by none other than Vixen’s maknae. She was running late again, normally it would be okay for her but not that particular morning. Ssaem would surely fail me if I’m late again, she screamed in her mind as she swam into a sea of students.

The sound of her phone ringing made her halt for a second, digging in her backpack she searched for her phone. “Yobosaeyo?” Seohyun’s voice sounded strained due to her running.

“Eh~ Maknae! Eodigayo?” Yeonhee asked on the other line.

“Hallway, wae? Is Ssaem there?”

“Ummm, nae. Ppalli!!!”

“Eh!? Jin        “ The call was cut off. Without a second thought, she ran for her life while dialing Yeonhee’s number again.

“Pick it up. Pick it up!” She chanted while passing through the hallways of Woollim Academy. When her unnie finally answered, she yelled at her asking questions if Ssaem was really there. Unfortunately for her, Yeonhee’s answer didn’t change.

A few more classrooms, she reminded herself. Suddenly she noticed seven people blocking her way, well six while the other was squatted on the floor. “Ya! Ppalli! Ssaem is         “ Hearing those words, she didn’t think twice. She jumped over the squatted boy’s figure like a hurdle on the track field.

“Mianheyo!” Seohyun yelled, not facing the people who blocked her way. She continued to run to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With a loud thud, Vixen’s maknae arrived at their room. Almost immediately, her unnies scrambled to her making sure she wasn’t hurt. “What were you thinking?!” Aimi yelled at their maknae with a disapproving stare.

Dusting herself, Seohyun hoisted herself up and made a V sign. Her friends shook their heads at her. She scanned the room only to find out that she was deceived. “Eh? I thought Ssaem’s here?” She questioned out loud. None of her friends answered her questioned. All of them went towards their own seats. “YA! TAE YEONHEE!!”  A loud scream startled the entire class. 

With that, the eldest ran to her seat followed by a super enraged, exhausted and sweaty maknae. “YOU SAID THAT SSAEM IS HERE! I HURRIED LIKE SH    “ Before Seohyun could finish her sentence, their seongsangnim arrived. Almost immediately, she sat on her seat.

“Stand up and bow.” Haemi commanded and the others followed.

“Kamshamida Haksaeng Hojang.” Kwon seongsangnim announced.  He was about start his lecture when a knock was heard. He excused himself from the class and checked who was on the other said of the door.

After some time, he return and the entire class piped down. He cleared his throat before speaking. “Class, it seems like we are going to have some addition to the class.” With that statement, 7 Vixens looked at each other and at the same time chatter begun. “Alright alright guys. Let’s settle down or else I will not let them in.” With that, the class quiet down again.

“Come in boys.” One by one seven good looking boys walked in the room. Gasp and murmurs could be heard. “Introduce yourselves.”

The nearest to the teacher nodded his head and stepped forward. Before introducing himself, he scanned the entire room like a hungry lion looking for his prey. “Annyeong, Nam Woohyun here” He sent a wink, making some girls squeal in delight.

A girly looking guy stepped forward and bowed. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee Sungjong-imnida” Girls raised their brows as they studied the person in front while boys squinted their eyes.

One word to describe the next person was odd. He was laughing from the moment the first student spoke. He introduced himself in between laughs. “Annyeong, Jang Dongwoo-imnida”

The next one was the total opposite of the previous guy. He just stood there like a human statute. It would be a lie if the class didn’t find him very very attractive. “Annyeong, L Kim-imnida”

A tall guy was the next to introduce himself. He wore huge black glasses that screams NERD, but a very charming nerd. “Annyeong, Lee Sungyeol-imnida”

The next one to speak was busy searching for a certain someone. His target. He was more than willing to start their mission right away. He spotted her, a few seats from where he was standing. His friend had to nudge his side to snap him back to reality. “Ah. Annyeong, Lee Hoya-imnida” He introduced himself awkwardly making a certain someone giggle. A small smile appeared on his face when noticed whose it from.

Last but not the least, the eldest of the group stepped forward. He gave off a very chic and badass feel, making a certain someone sit up straight and became more attentive. “Annyeong, Kim Sunggyu-imnida” The moment he said his name, someone’s heartbeat raced. She suddenly wanted to be invisible. Why? Why is he here? She asked herself while hiding her face with her book.

“Alright, thank you boys. You may now take any seat you desire, as long as it’s not taken~” Kwon seongsangnim sang, making the class laugh.

 

 

 

Finally~ INFINITE IS HERE!! *loud screams*

Again, I'm gonna apologize of the uber late update. Been busy last month, why? Coz I'm finally a graduate! *clap clap* I'm no longer a student. Wait, I shouldn't be happy LOL

My updates would be a little slow now. I need to look for a job right away. I'm searching for one already but I haven't been accepted yet. Pray for me? I want to be employed before INFINITE F's debut~ Alright??

 

Anyways~ 

Here is the update *smiles*

Did any of you guess who wasthe human hurdle? He was in the way, okay? hahaha  Now that INFINITE is finally at Woollim Academy, everything will be fun~ Fun~ Fun~

Hopefully, I could write the next chapter soon~ 

 

 

Don't forget to tell about your insights, alright?? It helps me in writing. Don't hesitate to tell me how you want the story to unfold. How each character will be portrayed. Your comments matters to me~ :))

 

 

thanGYU to everyone~

 

Read. Subscribe. Upvote. Comment.

Do what you want. :))