M.A.M.A

The Consequences Of Reading Fanfiction

Somehow the members from Exo M found out about the whole " in the closet" bussisnes but Kris liked to call it "M.A.M.A". Baekhyun didn't know what that meant and he was pretty sure he didn't want to know either.

"Okay, let's start with operation M.A.M.A. I bet you guys are dying to know what is means." Kris beeamed interrupting Baekhyun thoughts.

"Not real-" Baekhyun muttered.

"Yeah I guess." Chanyeol whined as Baekhyun nails digged inside his thigh, but at the end he said it and Baekhyun face palmed.

"It means Mi Amigo Mi Ano." 

"And that means.." Jongin pondered.

"It means my friend likes it in the ."

Baekhyun groaned he just wanted to punch Kris. They were offered to do Hello Baby and how they were going to do that. Baekhyun looks at the corner Jongin and Sehun having a fight, Kyungsoo having a staring contest with Yixing and the others, they were cheering for Sehun to win the fight and Joonmyeon trying to stop the maknaes .He felt exhausted from watching his dumb members.

He snuggled to Chanyeol arms as Joonmyeon tried to get the attention from the others, but failing miserably. He knew Chanyeol wanted to join the fight so he let him go, and he started trowing dollar bills at the two in the floor.

"Guys!" Kris voice boomed and they all looked wide eyed and no one dared to move, except for Jongdae who slipped a dollar bill in his pants.

--

" How I was saying, apparently you guys have problems doing the ual things." Kris smirked while wiggling his angry bird eyebrows and it was making Baekhyun uncomfortable.

"We never had any problems! What the hell Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun barked and Chanyeol his behind Minseok and that really didn't work out since Minseok was like a midget.

"Baekhyun he didn't have to say it we were listenin-"

"Oh my god, I cannot believe this?!" Baekhyun screamed in his troath, then receiving weird looks from the other but he didn't care, he was going to kill them all.

--
So here they were here in the room surrounded by a bunch of toys and Chanyeol was fidgeting with his hands, Baekhyun wasn't really up to do this so he climbed on the bed and started .

"Oh Chanyeol, right there!" 

"Baekhyun!" 

"Yes Chanyeol that's perfect." Baekhyun whispered, giving the taller a thumbs up.

"What are you doing Baekhyun?!" Chanyeol climbed onto the bed, Baekhyun shook his head giggling and not noticing that his moans were giving Chanyeol a hard on.

"Ahhhh!" 

---
On the other side of the door:

"Oh that's ."

"Good job Kris."

"What can I say, I'm a guru."

----

"I think they bought it." Baekhyun muttered while taking a water bottle and trowing some water on him.

"Baekie?"

"Mhmm?"

"I think I lo-" Baekhyun's heart quickened he didn't want to hear that yet he didn't know if he felt the same.

Suddenly 10 boys stumbled into the room, breaking the door, Sehun was holding a glass in his ear and Luhan's face grew red, Baekhyun glared at them. But he was also glad since they interrupted what Chanyeol was about to say.

"Wait. It doesn't smell like in here."

"W-what are you talking about we had ."

"Yeah, like dogs." Chanyeol affirmed looking at Baekhyun then at Kris.

"Tao inspect it."

Tao threw himself in the bed and sniffed, Baekhyun almost vomited, what if they actually have had and Tao suddenly sniffed a or something.

"No here señor." Tao reported.

"Exactomundo." Kris rubbed an invisible beard.

"What is with you guys and Spanish really?" Suho muttered, but no one paid attention to him.

----

"Part two of M.A.M.A."

"Oh hell no."

****

a/n: ahh i''m updating less and less I'm sorry for that ouo