Zico & Yongguk/OC

Recommended: What To Read.

Title: Taking Care Of Gangsters For A Living

Author: lazyauthor

Chapters: 22

Status: Completed 

Genre:  Romance, Gangs

Characters:  Zico, Yongguk, Minjae[OC]. BAP and Block B as minor characters.

 

Story Foreword: 

Gang fights. That's what happens every night in Seoul. Seoul is split into two territories for the well respected clans: Black Dragon and Red Scorpion. The two clans HATE eachother and will stop at nothing until they see the other clan's downfall. Both clans have the most gangsters and all are trained to kill with no mercy. The police? They could give less of a fudge since they know that it will happen again. So every night, injured bodies will be lying on the floor, awaiting death. No one will help them. That's what they think.

One girl will take care of these broken gangsters.

Why is Jung Minjae taking care of them? Isn't she afraid of gangsters?

well, it's her job.

 

My Comments:

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. 

This story is the bomb. Just when you think you figured everything out they drop a bombshell which you wouldn't have seen coming.(Well I didn't anyway.)

A very well written piece and is sutable for those days when you are too tired to do work and an overly descriptive story will murder your brain.

I don't see alot of  gang stories for both groups let alone have the two star in the same one. It is really worht your time reading. 

 

Go to: Taking Care Of Gangsters For A Living