Kai & Baekhyun/OC

Recommended: What To Read.

Title: Predator turned Prey

Author: Jongkeyinmypants

Chapters: 69

Status: Completed + Sequel 

Genre:  Romance, Supernatural, Action, Fantasy

Characters:  Exo, Kai, Baekhyun, Hanmi [OC]. BAP as minor characters.

 

Story Foreword: 

Bak Hanmi had been raised since birth to become one of the top assassins, and was given the mission to seek and estroy 12 threats that possess special abilities. When the people she loves the most are hurt, however, she finds herself abandoning her assassin lifestyle only to end up in an unexpected situation - teaming up with the people she had been trying to kill.

 

My Comments:

It was a great story written by a talented author with nail biting suspense all the way through. It held a lot of action and had characters unlike others; the main character girl wasn't your average damsel in distress, for once it was as if exo and the girl switched roles. I felt that it was well planned with great assassin techniques they used when escaping or killing, which made me wonder how the hell did the author ever think of it. The fight scenes were spectacular and it wasn't one of those fights where you read but have no idea what's happening. It's more elaborated with a great choice of  words which helps you understand the situation a whole lot more.

Predator turned Prey is no doubt one of the best fanfictions I have ever come across. I just can't wait for the sequel to updated again!

 

Go to: Predator turned Prey