Kai/OC

Recommended: What To Read.

Title: Dawn of the Rising Star

Author: asphyxiation

Chapters: 59

Status: Completed (with a sequel/ part 2)

Genre: Fantasy

Characters:  Exo, Kai, Lyorin [OC]. BAP and BTOB as minor characters.

 

Story Foreword: 

Kim Lyorin strived by everyday just like any other 17 year old girl. But there is one odd thing; her life has no beginning. Wait, it has a beginning but it is not know. Like a diary with the first pages blank; her story starts in the middle. Her past is nothing but unfilled chapters. Pages are there, hard and crisp, but nothing is written. Zilch. Someone must have erased it all away.

To have a past and not know about it might actually be more painful than not having one at all.

Why?

Because the empty pages of the diary will never leave its spot

Either she tears it away or hunts its content

And either way, she will bound to get hurt

 

My Comments:

I'm a big fan of supernatural themes. And this story was one of the first fantasy fanfictions I've read. Everytime there was a new update I would always hope it was this one because the story always held some sort of suspense. 

It was written with simple words yet it was still able to make a big impact on me. All the characters were well developed and the story didn't feel too slow or too rushed. It had great twists in the story which felt like it fitted well and wasn't forced into place.

I really loved this one!

 

Go to: Dawn of the Rising Star