Jimin/Jungkook

Recommended: What To Read.
Title: I Hate You, (Don't leave me)
 
Author: -Kudo-
 
Chapters: 5
 
Status: On-going  
 
Genre:  Romance, Fantasy
 
Characters:  Jimin and Jungkook.
 
 
 
Story Foreword: 
 
Jimin & Jungkook. Rivals from the get-go. Never really fond of each other, that is, until they have to use each other for survival. Depending on each other for life, they encounter life's cruelest games. Invaded by other-worldly creatures, they are left alone in a contaminated area. Closed off from any help, will the boys be able to thrive? Will they be able to find other survivors? 
 
 
My Comments:
 
As you can tell I'm really into the out-of-this-world theme which means that this story automatically goes straight to the top of my recommended. It's not yet finished so my comments are very limited, but going by what I have read this story is going down the right track. What separates this supernatural themed fan fiction from the others is that instead of just having the story about saving the world, the author cleanly fits in some romance which incorporates some of the past the two characters shared. They really broke away from the typical 'We're strangers on a mission to save man kind from evil and in the end we fall in love.' Well in my opinion anyway. 
 
The only thing I could say is that updates are kind of slow and I had some minor issues with unnessacary listing of objects.
 
But out none the less do consider reading it!