: It's Raining Again

I'm A Man Not A Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


CHAPTER FIVE

 

 

"It's raining." Baekhyun boringly stated with his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Again?"Chanyeol said, looking out of the window.

Then Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol's worried look, "What's wrong?" 

Chanyeol sighed,"I wonder if she brought along an umbrella" And suddenly Baekhyun had no more interest. 

Chanyeol turned his face to his best friend "Do you know where is the W company?"

Baekhyun again boringly said,"Why don't you try the GPS?" before he's almost shocked by Chanyeol's immediate creepy grin and a heavy pat on his shoulder.

"Ah right! Thanks bro!" 

 

 

 

 Chanyeol was holding an umbrella, standing with his arm folded. He tapped his feet impatiently as he waited at the entrance of the W  building. The officers were leaving one by one, but Dara was still nowhere to be found. 

There was a tall good-looking guy standing on the left side of Chanyeol, sticking his hands in his pockets and looking to the rainy sky, like he was posing for a photoshoot. Chanyeol willing him to turn around.

Kris felt a disturbance in the force and saw that there's a man looking at him. He raised his brows "May I help you?" 

Chanyeol gave him a twinkly grin and said "Yes, I'm looking for a woman, her name is Sandara Park, do you know her?" 

Kris's expression went instantly stony. But Chanyeol pressed on "She's pale, and quite short, at least I think she is, although I'm so tall everyone looks short to me ..and beautiful, yeah so beautiful-"

"What's she to you?" Kris interrupted, crossing his arm.

Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck. "Umm, an acquaintance?" he confessed.

Kris narrowed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter