: Awkwardness

I'm A Man Not A Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

 

 

 

"Good grief, it's not her." Chanyeol was disappointed when a girl who was crossing the road looked up.

"Oops, sorry, ahehehe" Baekhyun just laughed.

Chanyeol frowned, "I rarely saw her these days."  

 

 

There's the little park down the road,  with a kind of a small garden in the middle, a sundial, a hill, and a view of the city. People'd went down there when it's sunny or the weather was nice, but not today, it's windy, the sky was gray, the ground was wet and greasy. 

Chanyeol went there and he didn't really know why. He was musing while walking aimlessly in the park. It's already been  four weeks since he saw her last time. He thought she moved to a new place, now he's downhearted, cause the thought that he couldn't see her anymore

"I just lost the love of my life" Chanyeol mentally whined.

 

 

 What did people do when they weren't working? They went to the gym, or salon, or shopping, or hung out with their mates, or dating and watching movie with their lovers. Dara heaved a sigh. "Kris." she mumbled. Dara gasped, "Did I just say his name?" NOO, I don't miss him. She told herself. I'm just bored.

 At last, she decided to went out to grabbed some fresh air.

  

Dara bought a cup of hot coffee and a bottle of water from the corner, and walked into the park. While she was looking for a seat, she bumped into someone and tipped her coffee on his chest.

"OH MY GOD" she cried out.

Chanyeol was speechless, he didn't even know what is he supposed to feel, shocked? surprised? happy?

Dara noticed his silence and surmised. "Is it hot?!!" She splashed water on his chest.

Now he wasn't sure who was more shocked. And his continued stiff made her felt worse.

She touched his arm," Are-you-okay? "

Come on now here's your chance Think Quickly!

"Y-You have to take responsibility." he stuttered.

"What?!" Dara squeaked in shock, his shirt seemed so freaking expensive, she probably eat poor for a week for the repayment, "I mean what should I do? "

"Take me to your place." He said finally.

 

*silence*

 

" ... What?"

 

 

 

Dara handed him a fresh tshirt, offering to take his strained shirt and give it a good wash. Chanyeol was left a feeling little awkward when he realized it looks like a coupleT.

They're sitting quietly at the coffee table, in the super-awkwardness-in-the-air apartment. Dara was wondering silently in her head about his familiar appearance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter