: First Day

I'm A Man Not A Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER  FOUR

 

 

 

 Dara was about to fall asleep when she heard her phone beep, indicating a new text. She looked at the night stand, picked up her phone and read the message.

 

From : 088-8618-6188

Sweet Dreams.

 

"Hm, someone texted the wrong number." She mumbled before falling asleep in her bed.

 

 In the morning, Dara was having breakfast when she heard the loud knocks on her front door. So she got up and went to get the door to found a messenger standing there, carrying a huge bouquet of pink roses.

 

 Dara gasped, It must be Kris, happiness suddenly slotting into place. But the honey flavour of good feeling immediately turned to bitter. She'd forgotten for a moment. Why I being sent this? It's been years since we broke up, and I'm happy without him anyway.

The messenger handed the bouquet and left. Dara read the note that was attached to the bouquet. Then she saw that she was wrong. It wasn't him at all. And suddenly she understood everything.

 

To The coffee spiller.

 

 Congratulations on your new job!

 

P.S. Did you get my message last night?

Take Care.

Chanyeol

 

Dara chuckled, "He is sweet."

As Dara finished her meal, Suho flung open the sitting-room door and announced, "We will stay here today." Then he walked into the room, followed by his dudes ,Kai and Sehun.

Because Dara's apartment was convenient and close to their university, so they often came and even did their projects here. And she didn't feel any disturbance, since Suho was the one who managed everything in her apartment.

 

"I'm going to work." Dara said, then she walked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter