The Brief Reunion

We Against The World

Author's POV

 

Chaerin riding the van solo. She's muttering and having a very bad mood today. All thanks to Seungri who kept budging her with a lot of unreasonably silly texts that she didn't even understand. It started this morning when Chaerin opened her eyes and saw the beeping light of her phone. Thinking that maybe her precious oppa is trying to come in contact with her, makes her blood boiling so hard of excitement. What she got is not what she expected. It's Kakao Talk chat from Seungri.

 

--------------------

ert Panda: Ya! Good morning queen GZB!

ert Panda: did you sleep well?

ert Panda: Have you figure out about what I try to tell you yesterday?

ert Panda: and don't try to ignore me

ert Panda: you'll regret it

ert Panda: ….

ert Panda: YA!!! Why didn't you reply?

ert Panda: Still sleeping? You sleepyhead! Get your up!

ert Panda: You're not wake up yet?

ert Panda: Should I give you hundreds of missed call?

ert Panda: Are you there?

Me: can you be noisier than this?

Me: I didn’t even think about your crap

Me: and even I forget that a ert man name Seungri is exist

ert Panda: so, you're awake actually

ert Panda: no good morning kiss?

ert Panda: here... let me give you one!

ert Panda: chuuuuu!! (sending picture of him kissing the camera nastily)

Me: I'll just delete you for real

ert Panda: Eitss… no no no

ert Panda: you can't do that

Me: try me ert panda!

ert Panda: oooppps! If I were you, I wont do that!

ert Panda: I hold an important information that you need

Me: like the heck I care?

ert Panda: ohh yes you are since the information is very classified

ert Panda: it's about THE MIGHT G-DRAGON

ert Panda: you favorite oppa... after me.. well, even tho I'm not your oppa

ert Panda: but you can start calling me one… kekekekekek

Me: what information about Jiyong oppa?

ert Panda: ohhhh! It seems like G-DRAGON is really a magical word

ert Panda: the mention of that hyung can right away blow your anger to me

ert Panda: aigooo… I feel jealous now

ert Panda: should I tell you the information or no?

Me: I'm gonna skin you up and throw your bone into Han river so nobody will notice!

Me: don't try to prank me and just that damn info!

Me: what happen to Jiyong oppa?

Me: did something happen to him?

ert Panda: mehhh… that's not the right answer to get the information

ert Panda: daengggg!!!!!

ert Panda: give me your cutie pie selca and I will probably spilled you the information

ert Panda: you will do that right?

ert Panda: it's Kwon to the Ji to the Yong we're talking about

ert Panda: Ya Lee Chaerin! Don't ignore me!

ert Panda: tsk.. okay fine!

ert Panda: I won't give you even the slighest spill

ert Panda: you just wait your bomb to come!!

ert Panda: when the bomb hit you, don't tell me I don’t remind you okay?

ert Panda: you will regret it you kow!

ert Panda: hey! I'm serious! You will regret it

ert Panda: or will you not?

ert Panda: YAA!!!!

---------------------------

 

That crazy panda!!! Really need to skin him up! Chaerin thought. She is now inside the van, on her way o YG building for recording. The bad mood is shown in her face. The driver didn't even dare to ask her how she is doing this morning when he picks her up. Usually, the driver will greet her and ask how she is doing every time he picked her up, and Chaerin will always giver her cute charming smile at him and greet him well.

 

But this morning, Chaerin came out of her apartment, putting her bad mood face, deep wrinkled forehead, texting silently, and bow down a bit, not even give a slight smile, and jumped into the van harshly throwing her favorite Rilakumma bear and Givenchi Antigona bag to the side, which the driver knows it as two of her most favorite things including all her Chanel things. The driver flinched on her action and ended up sitting sternly in his driver seat. Try to calm himself down and try to drive slowly as he was carrying a bomb that could explode any minute he bump into a bumpy road.

 

"Ahh… Chaerin-ssi… are you okay?" the driver ask nervously

 

"Yes Ahjussi?" she glanced up from her frowning face.

 

"Ah… nothing… It seems like you are bothered by something, so, yeah... I'm just asking" he said while rubbing his hair.

 

"Ohh.. I'm sorry. Did I make you feel uncomfortable? I'm sorry, it's nothing actually" she gasp and apologize to the driver while bowing her head down a couple of times.

 

"Ahhh.. no, I just feel like you're not in a good mood since you get out from the apartment"

 

"Yes.. I'm so sorry for this inconvenience Ahjussi. It's not really bad actually" she frowns back, realizing that her attitude just now is really impolite toward the driver.

 

"I hope it's not really that bad since you never shows that kind of face before, so I was startled, I'm sorry for shocking you" the driver feel relieved.

 

"I'm so sorry…." Once again she apologizes and feels completely guilty. Jiyong oppa always told me to stay mannered and papa YG never forget to remind us that we can't be cocky and we have to keep our head to the ground towards everybody especially someone older than you. Lee Chaerin, you fool!

 

"How, if stop by coffee shop and I'll get you black espresso?" he said while smiling warmly t Chaerin.

 

"Yes, that would be awesome. Thank you Ahjussi" she said replying him with the warm charming smile she usually does.

 

The driver makes his way into the coffee shop nearby and get Chaerin her favorite espresso. After handling the coffee, the driver drives back and focusing himself into the road. Feeling relieved that Chaerin is back to her normal self.

 

"Ahjussi… can I ask you a question?"

 

"Yes please"

 

"Is this the first time you see me like this? Is it really shown in my face?" the driver rolls his eyes.

 

"Well… that's two questions"

 

"Ahhh… Ahjussi" she mumbled

 

""hahahaha… Well, yes it is the first time I saw you in that kind of bad mood, I thought the world is going to end, you shocked me."

 

"Hmmm…" she rolled her eyes

 

"Is there anything that I can help?"

 

"Erm…" she feels hesitated and embarrassed to tell the driver about her real problem, so she's playing and old dirty trick.

 

"My best friend, Soobin-ie, she's having a bad problem and I couldn't help but thinking about it"

 

"Ohh… Soobin-ssi, okay… so what kind of problem she has?" the drivers know that this Soobin things is an excuse name but he just join the flow and pretend that he's really into this Soobin.

 

"She's having an oppa, not her real oppa, they were so close that she felt that the man is her oppa. That oppa also feel comfortable around Soobin and thus they become brother and sister. But this Soobin is so confusing"

 

"Why is she confusing you?"

 

"She said that she didn't like to see her oppa giving too much affection and attention to other people"

 

"Well, is it to man and woman or only to woman?"

 

"Erm… only women I think?"

 

"Those feeling are jealousness then"

 

"Ohh.. is that so? Why am I jealous?" she blurts out and mumbled to herself.

 

"What did you say?" the driver heard what she said but pretend that he didn’t hear a thing

 

"No.. I'm not jealous, ah.. I mean.. no… I mean why Soobin have to feel jealous. Isn't it strange? He's her close oppa, right?"

 

"Hahahaha… of course she will feel jealous, it happen because she like her oppa"

 

"Really? Me really liking Ji oppa that much?" she blurted out again.

 

"Did you say something?" the driver hold her giggles.

 

"Ahhh.. no-no-no… so what should I.. I mean Soobin does? I have to give her some good advice"

 

"Just tell Soobin to be true to her feeling. All will be good" the driver glance to Chaerin and give her the comfortable smile he always shares.

 

"Hmm.. that could be it then. Thank you Ahjussi, I will tell Soobin to do it then" she replies and giving the driver a warm smile while slurping his espresso. Her phone suddenly buzzed and from the ringtone, she know it’s a message alert. She took her phone and saw the name of the sender that brings her the ear to ear smile.

 

-------------------

From: Jiyong Oppa

My Hunchae! Don't you know how much I miss you? Don't you miss oppa? I know you mad. Oppa will be back today at 2 p.m.

------------------

 

She smile and imagine how poor her favorite oppa right now. From the text, she knows that Jiyong feels guilty about not replying her text. She has to hold herself or she might just call Jiyong right away and shouts to him how much she misses him. But she composed herself well, gripped her excitement and ignores his text.

 

Chaerin spent her noon recording the song for SBS Gayo Daejun and meeting Lee Hyori in Teddy's studio. They were s absorb in the collaboration till they forget that the time already showing 5 p.m. and Lee Hyori have to go to another place since she also need practice for other year-end ceremony.

 

Chaerin record the last part of her songs with Teddy. Keep replying her part until Teddy feel satisfied with the outcome.

 

"Oppa, is it good enough?"

 

"Yeah, it is" he said nicely still looking into his computer.

 

"I don't think it's good enough though… something off with my vice during the last part" she mumbled.

 

"Don't be so hard on yourself Chae-ah or later you'll be crazy like Ji"

 

"Don't compare me with Jiyong oppa. I feel ashamed to be compared to him. He works ten thousand harder than me. It will be bad for Jiyong oppa if you keep comparing him with me"

 

"Gosh what's with this lame attitude? You also work hard for this you know! Give yourself a reward, as for Ji.. Yeah, that guy is a non-stop working machine; he becomes the icon of madness of creating songs. He's the " he said while laughing so hard

 

"I know, Kiyong oppa won't stop till he satisfied. I worried his health"

 

"You better be and speaking of him, shouldn't he arrived already?" he saw his watch

 

"Ahh.. yes, you remind me! What time is it?" she take her phone and saw seven missed calls, two message and one pending Kakao Talk.

 

"Any news of Ji? He didn't reach me"

 

"Wait, I'm checking my phone"

 

Seven missed calls. Three from ert Panda, two from Harin, one from Jeremy and one from unknown number. One pending Kakao Talk as expected from ert Panda and now she's checking her texts.

 

-------------------------

From: The Baddest Queen Hyori

Chaerin-ah, tomorrow let's meet in my place for choreography!

I'll send you the address and please come at 8 a.m.

Can't ait to see what kind of bad choreo we'll do!!

 

Love, Baddest Unnie Hyori xxx

--------------------------

 

Woahh, Hyori sunbaenim talk casually like this also on text? Chaerin found another charming point of Lee Hyori.

 

----------------------

From: Jiyong Oppa

I arrived here. Can't wait to see you. I left something for you in the front office. Don't forget to take it. Call me when you're done, I'll drive you home.

----------------------

 

Chaerin can't hold her ear to ear smile again.

 

"Woahh, that must be Ji right?"

 

"How come oppa?" Chaerin startled by Teddy's remark

 

"I could see that scary ear to ear smile of yours. Nobody gives you that smile except Ji"

 

"Ahhh… how come?" she said cutely, hopelessly lost to Teddy's answer

 

"Obviously shown on your face. I can read the sentence in your forehead now. It's Jiyong oppa's message oh how happy i am" he shook his head

 

"BOOO!!!! I'm going now!" she sticks her tongue out.

 

"Yes, tell Ji I miss him"

 

"I didn't say that I'll meet Jiyong oppa" she stand up and clean up her things ready to go

 

"Well.. Isn't it NOT?" he smir naughtily

 

"Yes, it is! I'll go now oppa! Thank you very much! You have worked hard!" she said bowing down, wave her hand, make her way out of the room and run to death to reach the front office.

 

"Chaerin-ssi, there's a package for you from G-dragon-ssi" she pants and gusy herself up in front of the front officer.

 

"Yes" the front officer takes out two paper bag. A small Chrome Heart paper bag and medium Rolex paper bag. Chaerin opened her eyes wide and feels so shocked. Jiyong oppa really buy me these? Omaigad!!

 

"Here's your package" the front officer handed in to Chaerin and Chaerin try to calm her over-excitement down because now she feels like running around the front office, screaming and yelling to everybody that her favorite oppa buys her the things she wanted.

 

"Thank you" she said calmly, gripped her grin so hard so that the front officer didn’t realize how super happy she feels right now. She holds her two paper bag tightly and takes out her phone. Hesitate whether she should call him or no. after splits second…

 

"Oppa" she said calmly, try not to sounds too happy.

 

"Hunchae-ah" Chaering could feel the warmth of Jiyong voice running through her veins and spreading apart to her whole body.

 

"Oppa…"

 

"Huncahe-ah…" they just keep silent and let their emotion connect each other.

 

"I'm done with work. What time will you pick me up?"

 

"Right now, where are you?"

 

"I'm in the front office"

 

"Okay, wait for me and Hunchae…"

 

"Yes?"

 

"I miss you really" he said smoothly; send another chill to Chaerin's body

 

"I miss you too oppa" she said. Yes, she misses him, so much that she got shocked by herself of how much she misses him. The time fly so slow and two days seems like forever for her not to see Jiyong.

 

"I'll be there, wait for me" he chuckled.

 

Chaerin try to make her way to the back side of the building, thinking that Jiyong will pick her up in the parking garage in the back side of YG building. She makes her way to the empty alley lead to the back side when suddenly she heard hurried steps from her back.

 

Before she could turn to see who's coming towards her in full-speed; she recognize the owner of those tiny arms around her waist.

 

"Hunchae-ah… I miss you so much!" Jiyong rest his head onto Chaerin's shoulder and whispering to her ear, sending her ten thousand packs of butterfly in her tummy and also a shivering chill to her bones.

 

"Opp…Oppa" she just stands there, didn't know what to do.

 

"Just stay still for a while, okay?" Jiyong's calming voice that she's been longing these past two days makes her stoned.

 

"Oppa, someone could see us, they could misunderstand and…"

 

"Let them be" Jiyong close his eyes, try to feel the warmth of the girl he's been longing for. Smells her Chanel no.5 perfume, brush himself deep into her smooth black hair.

 

"Oppa…"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I'm sorry. I know I'm so childish"

 

"I'm sorry too. I know it's bad to let you feel the ignorance you hate so much. Don't angry to me again, okay?

 

"Okay"

 

"And don't ignore me again, could you?" he said helplessly. Now, Chaerin feel guilty that she pranked him yesterday.

 

"I promise" she held his arm with her palm

 

"Great..." Jiyong give a big sigh of releived.

 

"Oppa, how come you are so fast?"

 

"Hahahaha… My Hunchae! Didn’t you read my text? I told you I'm driving you home, I didn't say I will pick you up"

 

"Really?"

 

"Were you so happy to see my text till you forget to read it thoroughly?" she glances at him and she can see his naughty smirk.

 

"Urghh.. I'm not that happy. Stop teasing me" she pouts cutely make Jiyong want to more.

 

"You're not happy to see me? Really?" Still in their position.

 

"This oppa! Of course I'm happy to see you" she whimpers.

 

"Me too"

 

"Oppa, I promise to cook you right?"

 

"Oh! Call! Spaghetti!" Jiyong release her and now she can breathe normally.

 

"Aigoo… Where have you been before? Don't tell me you were at the studio this whole time?"

 

"Where else could I be?" he said and shrugged off.

 

"You worked too much" she said pouting cutely.

 

"And you nag too much" he said and pinched her cheek.

 

"Come on! I'm hungry!" she said while walking towards the parking lot so that Jiyong couldn't see her overly blushing face.

 

"Wait up!"

 

"Come on oppa, you're so slow"

 

"You're too fast! Don't you even want to strut along the parking lot and locking your arms in oppa's arm?" he standing there shriveled.

 

"Aigooo this oppa! So childish" she stands there, crossed her arms.

 

"I'm not going if you don’t strut with me while locking your arms" he whimpers and pouts and throws his face to the other side childishly.

 

"Okay okay baby oppa! You win!" she went back to Jiyong, locks her right arm in his arm, holding the gifts in the other hand and strut along the parking lot to Jiyong's white Lamborghini Aventador.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys,

I hope it's not too cheesy and corny >.<

Sorry for my mistake in retyping the same chapter for chapter 8 and 9

I've fixed it and I hope you could reread Chapter 9 as continuation from chapter 8

Thank you for all your support

The whole JIKO things breaks my heart

But as a true SkyDragon shipper w're not supposed to bash KIKO

I like Kiko and if Jiyong oppa feels happy with her; He'll have my 100% support

Please ship peacefully as SkyDragon shipper is known as a peace ship

We never bash other ships nor we want to destroy other

Thank you for all the subbies and please comment if you find mistakes or if you want to give critics

Please continue to suppoert me ^^

 

xoxo

<3