The Truth

We Against The World

Xin's POV

 

"Xin, don't forget we've made agreement" her nagging voice enter my right ear smoothly.

 

"I won't forget my HBA"

 

"I can take care of that, but make sure Jiyong oppa falls into this prank, okay?"

 

"I know, I know… Stop nagging me with that ahjumma's tone. When did I ever lie to you?"

 

"Boo! You lied to me when I told you not to tell Jiyong oppa when I started dating Soo Hyuk oppa"

 

"Ahh... That one, it's for your sake anyway. I don’t want Yong-ie to kill me because I knew important information about you yet I didn't tell him. What did you expect me to do? Surrender myself to be killed by G-dragon?"

 

"Xin, it's not for my sake. It's for your sake then" she blurted out.

 

"Either way is the same. I only lied once and it's a win-win solution for all of us, right?"

 

"You also lied to me when I told you not to tell Jiyong oppa that I break up with Soo Hyuk oppa"

 

"Well… Well… I'm quiet meddling around in your relationship, Am I?"

 

"That's not funny"

 

"I didn't intend to be funny"

 

"Don't you know how mad Jiyong oppa over those news?"

 

"No"

 

"……"

 

"What?" I said innocently.

"How I wish I could be there to kick your "

 

"It's impossible since I just dropped you back to YG"

 

"Omaigad XIN! If I have a deep wrinkle in my face, I'll sue you. Really!"

 

"Please do so"

 

"I'm so done talking with you. Just remember your promise"

 

"I know.... I know… Poor Yong-ie. You've prank-ed him many times I can't even count it"

 

"Booo! Just stick with the agreement will you?"

 

"Yes… Ahjumma" and with that she's cutting me off the phone. I shrugged and put my phone back to the side pocket of my long coat.

 

I make my way into my apartment when suddenly my phone buzzing on my side pocket. Oh, Yong-ie… I never thought that he would be this fast calling me back after that kind of question I thrown to him. I enter the password of my door, letting it unlocked and made my way to the living room and sit comfortably on my king-sized sofa before accepting his call. I'm sure he's going to give me curse, ranting, and rummaging at the same time. Better prepare my eardrum.

 

"Man… that was FAST. You said to give you a call" he said sarcastically.

 

"Man, you're FAST also and you're sounding like a y jealous girlfriend which make my tummy hurt" I replied him with the same amount of sarcasm.

 

"Just go yourself in the bathroom… Before I said anything, I just have to make sure that you're not a master of physic and you don't have supernatural power of reading mind" I can hear the crowds and honking voices over the phone.

 

"Are you in the roadside? Better watch yourself. Who know what's gonna happened when G-DRAGON casually strut on the roadside making an important call to his best friend? Your saesang-fans might notice you and ready to you nastily"

 

"… could you be more physic than this?"

 

"Enough about me and the nonsense physic tantrum both of you keep throwing at me" I said lewdly while adjusting my position on the sofa.

 

"Both of us?"

 

"You and Chae. Can you guys be more similar than this?" I take my seaweed chips from the table and start munching it.

 

"Really? Did we really that similar?" he doesn't seem to like it.

 

"Yes. What's with that sluggish tone? You don't like your similarities with her?" I said simply.

 

"No, of course I like it. I was just thinking that those similarities might be the root of this problem. Why can't you say something that comforts me?"

 

"Because I don't have to. Why should I let you live in your comfort zone all the time?"

 

"Sigh.. I know you're right" he said in sluggish tone again.   

 

"So, have you seen it?"

 

"Yes"

 

"And?"

 

"She's doing a great job"

 

"Wow, you composed yourself so well. I thought you're going to throw eternal rant on me about Chae's statement" I get shocked a bit by his answer. Never imagine that Yong will have this much self composure in such a short time.

 

"Am I always throwing tantrum to something like this?

 

"Well, you are G-dragon after all. I can't blame you. But you got me heart attack there, man"

 

"I got shocked by myself too. I'm G-dragon anyway, I bring the less things you expected" he said proudly. I can imagine a simple smile on his face right now.

 

"You don't seems so desperate, as expected from you Mr. Surprise bringer. So why do you think her answer is a great answer when she clearly said that Yongbae is her ideal type?" I said calmly.

 

"Well… It's her opinion and she can't just said 'Oh yes, it will be great for me to date GD' to the whole world, right? She got a lot of problem already from our fans even when she didn't do anything wrong to us and it will be weird for us to date actually" he said the last part in slow voice.

 

"You think SO? You surprise me twice. Where did you drop your mighty pride? Or did you accidently drop it on the street?"

 

" man, Yeah.. Just keep mocking me" he answered me hopelessly.

 

"Sorry… I went overboard" I straighten my sit.

 

"The fact that she said she can't date me probably is true. Me and Chae; we have a complicated situation under our unbreakable bond. I just don't know who to react to her. I see her as woman but I don't know if I love her or not. We're getting too comfortable with each other, I can't even determined what kind of feelings I have for her"

 

"So?"

 

"I don't want to break our close relationship apart. She's very important for me but if she never thinks 'THAT' way of me, then I'll be good with this kind of relationship"

 

"Don't lie" I know he's lying. What the hell with this I'm fine thing? He's not okay, it's obviously shown by his wanly tone.

 

"I know I'm an open book, damn! I sound like a criminal having a sin confession to a pastor now"

 

"For the rest of my life knowing you, I never see you having this kind of drop dead pride about woman. Not even Sohee or Kiko made you like this"

 

"Well, we're talking about Chae. She's not just the WOMAN"

 

"So?"

 

"Yeah, I have to admit that she's acting this way probably because of my confusing behavior towards her. I never really confirm what kind of relationship we have. I never make it clear for her" he muttered up to himself and I was just listening to his true feeling.

 

"And?"

 

"She probably didn’t build any special towards me because of that which I think that I need to beat myself up to death" he mumbled.

 

"So?"

 

"I need to clear this thing up between me and Chae"

 

"And?" I munch my chips.

 

"Now, my problem is… I didn't quite sure of how she thinks about me. As I said before, we're too comfortable with each other, up to the point where hugging and holding hand are our daily gesture, which, I know that you know it already"

 

"And?" still munching my chips roughly.

 

"You don't sound like a help at all"

 

"Is that so?"

 

" man! Why would I say this to you? And stop eating like that, you hurt my ear!" he blurted out.

 

"Who else will you said this kind of thing if it's not with me? You need me" I said calmly still munching my

chips.

 

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend now, Xin"

 

"Well, it could be like that"

 

"Stop that annoying attitude!"

 

"Sorry, it's quiet nice teasing you" I can imagine his frustration face and his urge to rub his hair messily which I know he can't since he's wearing a hat as undercover outfit.

 

"…!" he muttered up himself.

 

"… I will definitely have a mental breakdown any moment by now as long as I'm talking with you"

 

"Wouldn't it be great? I can send you to mental hospital so that you might not get as stressful as you are now. You don’t sound like G-Dragon at all"

 

" man, you're the one telling me to be out of my comfort zone and now this?"

 

"I did, but I didn't say that you shouldn't do it in G-dragon way. It's not G-dragon's way of talking"

 

"I'm not, I'm Kwon Ji Yong now" once again, I can hear his helpless tone blended in the crowd and the honking cars.

 

"So? What are you going to do?"

 

"I have no idea"

 

"So why are you calling me then? I thought you find an answer already"

 

"If I have the answer already, right now I'll talk to Chae instead taking this long discussion out of you!"

 

"Oh… You're right" I'm done with my chips and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water and get back to the sofa.

 

"I'm so done talking to you Xin, you just take my energy out and now I'm exhausted. I'll passed out any minute by now"

 

"Whatever, I know you're very capable of taking care of yourself. Now, more importantly, I need to ask you a question about Chae"

 

"Now you sound like Chae's father try to interrogate her candidate of boyfriend"

 

"You could say that. S,o you DO have feelings for her?

 

"……" silent for a while.

 

"I do" finally, he let out his feeling. One step closer to Chaerin, Yong-ie. You just need to figure out that she has mutual feelings as you feel.

 

"The mighty pride G-dragon, you have to see yourself in the mirror and looks how pathetic you are now. Man, you are the Mighty G-dragon, what I heard just know is a KO-ed boxer player tone. Get your up man!"

 

"Can you make me look more pathetic than this?" he yelped at me.

 

"Sure" I said in instance.

 

" you!"

 

"Well, I appreciate all your CURSE and SARCASM. I have to charge you a lot for this. You don't forget about my HBA right? Get hold of yourself. If you have feelings for her, you better get her straight and tell her your feeling"

 

"Is it the right time to talk about HBA? Sound easy, eh?" he gives me another sarcastic tone.

 

"Did I say it will be easy? You guys are meddling in serious major problem about feeling"

 

"Did Chae tell you something about us?"

 

"….." I paused for a while. Letting him fluttered.

 

"You did it again! I swear I'm gonna skin you up when I get back tomorrow"

 

"Thanks for that, I'm not answering your question" I heard a big sigh on the line when someone knock my door and it startled me a bit.

 

"Is someone knocking?" he asked curiously.

 

"Yes, I'm hanging up. Get your up and go tell her your feeling before it's too late" I stand up and approaching my front door.

 

"I know I know. Man… I owe you"

 

"Yeah, an HBA" I cut off the phone immediately but I could hear him curse at me so hard before I hung up.

 

It's not that bad. Yong-ie needs to learn something so that he wouldn't let Chae go easily. I won't let both of them doing that kid of ty relationship as what I've been through. They have to be a happy coupe which I believe they deserve it. Everybody knows that they're in love, why couldn't they see it for themselves? Love is such a complicated thing.