Mine [Prompt 7]

EXO Behind The Scene [One-Shot Collection]
“Okay, time to load up the van. Let’s go,” Seunghwan commanded loudly as he swung the door of the building open. Immediately, flashes of lights blinded the boys momentarily.
 
Jongin reached out blindly, blinking away the flashes. He knew who he wanted next to him at that instant but the forearm that he had grabbed felt different. He opened his eyes painfully as his eyes grew used to the flickering flashes and peals of giggles.
 
He had Zitao in his hand. Jongin frowned and looked around. Chanyeol and Luhan were pressed up next to each other, hands intertwined as they helped to guard each other on the way to the van. A group of fans had started giggling and squealing suddenly. Jongin turned his head around to see what they were looking at, only to have a pout appear on his face instantly.
 
Yifan had a protective arm around Jongdae’s shoulders as he held the smaller boy close in his hold. They were laughing about something and as Jongdae looked up at Yifan with his pretty eyes crinkling into even prettier moons while Yifan looked down and laughed as well with his gummy smile, the fans squealed even louder. Jongin frowned harder. The fans were lapping it all up like a clockwork. Then he felt a little tug and looked forward again. Zitao had moved his wrist out of Jongin’s hand and made to grip the unmoving boy’s wrist instead.
 
“Get into the van, lover boy. You can talk later,” Zitao leaned over to Jongin and whispered into his ear. Jongin sulked.
 
“But m-”
 
“-Later,” Zitao leaned in even closer and whispered as he pulled Jongin closer to him. The wide grin on Zitao’s face made more fans scream. There was some satisfaction in Zitao as he wondered what fan fiction ideas were brewing in the heads of the fans. He looked up and caught Chanyeol’s eye. Both of them winked and grinned as they quickly climbed into the van.
 
Chanyeol took the front passenger seat as Luhan climbed to the back. He settled in the middle and pulled Jongdae to one side and Jongin to his other side. Jongin gave Luhan a little prod in the side and received a sleepy grin in reply. He could only watch helplessly as Luhan shifted in his seat and leaned on Jongdae’s shoulder. Adjusting himself until he was comfortable, Luhan promptly fell asleep. Jongdae flashed an apologetic smile towards Jongin before he leaned his head against Luhan’s head and closed his eyes as well.
 
Jongin leaned against the window of the van and sulked. However, it wasn’t long before he had slipped into slumber as well. It was only until they had finally reached the studio where Chanyeol was prodded awake by their manager. He around his mouth and released a yawn as he stretched. Then turning around to the rest of the sleeping members, Chanyeol grinned.
 
“GEEEEEET UPPPPPPPP!”
 
Jongin jerked and hit his head against the window as Zitao and Kris sat up in shock. Jongdae and Luhan hit their heads together and whimpered softly. Jongdae chuckled as he reached out and rubbed Luhan’s sore spot softly. Luhan laughed back gently and gave Jongdae’s sore spot a gentle pat before getting up to leave the van. Jongdae reached to leave after Luhan when he felt a hand wrap around his wrist. Jongdae turned around to see a pouting Jongin as Jongin released his hold on Jongdae’s wrist.
 
“Jongin?”
 
“Hyung, I-”
 
“Boys, hurry up. We’ve got a schedule to get to,” Yifan muttered as he stuck his head back into the van. Jongdae turned to the front and grinned at Yifan. Yifan raised a hand out to Jongdae who took it gratefully and let his leader pull him out of the van. Jongin pouted even harder but followed anyway.
 
The interviews by each other and eventually the group interviews were concluded after a few hours. Zitao had to leave earlier for another appointment, leaving Luhan, Chanyeol, Yifan, Jongdae, and Jongin behind for their final interview. Jongin had been dropping hints to Jongdae the entire time but it felt like Jongdae was breezing through everything without really thinking about what Jongin had been saying. It was starting to frustrate Jongin that Jongdae wasn’t getting his hints.
 
By the last interview, they had gone into talking about food. Jongin casually mentioned the seafood soup that he had prepared before.
 
“I didn’t know that was you,” Jongdae replied with a grin. Jongin could only force a smile in reply. Of course Jongdae knew it was him. Jongin had cooked it for him because Jongdae liked the way Jongin prepared the soup best. But before Jongin could add anything, Chanyeol had interrupted with the story of his cooking duel with Kyungsoo.
 
Jongin perked up. It was another way of getting Jongdae’s attention again. He smiled and nodded at Chanyeol’s story before commenting that he liked Kyungsoo’s cooking best. Jongdae casually mentioned that he liked Chanyeol’s baked ramyeon, only for Luhan to agree enthusiastically. Luhan and Jongdae were grinning at each other.
 
Soon they were done with the interviews and ready to return to the dorms to rest. Jongin picked up his jacket and turned to find the man that he had been eyeing the whole day. His face fell again. Yifan was now with Chanyeol as the two towers were laughing. But Luhan and Jongdae had their arms linked as Luhan slapped Jongdae’s upper arm while laughing loudly. Jongdae was laughing just as loudly, their giggles filling up the tired room. Jongin groaned inwardly. He suddenly didn’t mind if Zitao was still around and pulling him along.
 
Yifan took the front seat while Chanyeol settled in the middle row of their van. Jongin and Luhan exchanged glances and it was impossible for Jongin to miss the insidious smile gracing the pretty face. Luhan quickly got into the van and pulled Jongdae to the back seat with him. Jongdae was still laughing at another joke from Luhan when he caught Jongin’s eye. Jongin jutted his lower lip in a pout and Jongdae simply raised one eyebrow as his laugh faded to a small smile. Jongdae pointed to the solo seat next to Chanyeol and settled in the backseat with Luhan.
 
Jongin sighed in defeat and settled down in the seat to stare out of the window tiredly. He missed the apologetic smile Chanyeol threw his way, as well as Yifan’s knowing smile from the front seat.
 
By the time they had reached back to the dorm, everyone else had gone out for dinner, leaving the five boys behind. They stood around the kitchen for a while aimlessly while their manager had to step out for another dinner appointment.
 
“I want baked ramyeon,” Jongdae declared.
 
“No seafood soup?” Chanyeol asked. Jongdae shook his head.
 
“Baked ramyeon. It was amazing the last time you made it. I want it again tonight.”
 
“Baked ramyeon it is,” Luhan declared as he started pulling out pots and hunting for their ramyeon. Chanyeol looked around the kitchen and nodded. Luhan decided to help Chanyeol and before Yifan could slip out, Luhan yanked the leader back into the kitchen and instructed him to start learning to cook. Yifan scowled.
 
“I’m older than you,” Luhan replied triumphantly, as if it was enough to keep Yifan in the kitchen. And it was. Yifan sighed in defeat and nodded. Then Luhan gave Jongdae and Jongin gentle shoves out of the kitchen, “Quickly go shower. Remember to not waste the hot water!”
 
Jongdae nodded with a grin and tugged on Jongin’s wrist gently. Jongin lit up briefly as Jongdae pulled him into the shower. Jongin gleefully removed his clothes and jumped into the shower where Jongdae was even faster and soaking his bare body already. Then without warning, Jongdae turned Jongin around so Jongin was facing the wall. But Jongin’s grin faded just as quickly as it started when he felt shampoo being lathered on his hair.
 
“Hyung?”
 
“Luhan hyung said to not waste the hot water. Let’s just quickly shower and get out quickly so the rest have water as well.”
 
“But-” Jongin started but after Jongdae was done scrubbing his back, he gave Jongin a gentle slap on the shoulder.
 
“Scrub me down too.”
 
Jongin sighed and turned around to face Jongdae’ back. Jongin scrubbed the back down and sighed again as he switched the shower on to rise the suds off. When Jongdae felt the suds being cleaned off, he turned around quickly and moved Jongin to face the wall as well to rinse the soap off his back. Jongin blinked at the wall as he washed his front. It definitely wasn’t what he was expecting.
 
They were out of the bathroom in record time. With the towels just around their waists, Jongdae yelled to the boys in the kitchen to let them know that they were done. He led Jongin back into their bedroom and started putting on his clothes.
 
Jongin stood there and stared at the smaller boy slip on a pair of shorts and T-shirt. Jongdae gave his hair a final ruffle before turning around to see Jongin still standing near the closed door with his hair still dripping and the towel still around the waist of his bare body.
 
“Put something on before you fall sick,” Jongdae chided gently. He dug through the drawers and found a T-shirt for Jongin along with the usual shorts Jongin would wear. Jongin slipped on the shorts with a sad smile hidden from Jongdae.
 
Once he straightened up, Jongdae took the towel from Jongin’s waist and brought it up to the taller boy’s head. He started drying the boy’s head for him, his own towel left abandoned around his neck. Jongin bent forward slightly so Jongdae didn’t have to stretch up as much. He slowly took small steps forward until all he needed was a large step forward to press his face into the crook between Jongdae’s neck and shoulder. And he did just that. He felt Jongdae’s body vibrate with a chuckle as one hand stayed on his head, rubbing the towel across the hair. Jongin let his arms wrap around the smaller boy’s waist.
 
“I don’t like it when everyone else has their hands all over you.”
 
“They never did such a thing.”
 
“They did. Yifan… Luhan… all of them. I don’t like them.”
 
“They had their hand on me, not all over me” Jongdae corrected softly as he felt Jongin’s grip around his torso tightened. Jongin shook his head, nuzzzling his neck along the way.
 
“I don’t like it,” Jongin murmured as he started pressing butterfly kisses down the neck that was in front of his lips. Jongdae sighed blissfully as his hand dropped from the towel, letting the towel fall from Jongin’s head to pool at their feet.
 
Having nosed Jongdae’s towel further up Jongdae’s neck, Jongin pulled away at the collar of Jongdae’s T-shirt and pressed his lips harder on a spot along his left collarbone before he let his teeth nick it gently. Jongade in a deep breath at the sensation of teeth on his neck. His arms rose up naturally to wrap around Jongin’s shoulders and his hands fell to the back, grazing Jongin’s lightly. Jongin leaned up slightly to murmur into his ears, “Mine.”
 
“Yours,” Jongdae nodded into Jongin’s shoulder as he pressed his forehead against the warm bare skin in front of him. Jongin listened as Jongdae breathed deeply while he gently on the same exposed spot and nibbled until he was satisfied with the red mark he had left behind. He gave the bruise a soft kiss and released the collar to let the T-shirt cover the spot again.
 
“I can’t wear a tank top without that showing now,” Jongdae whined faintly as Jongin continued planting soft kisses along his neck. Jongin followed a vein insistently. He always loved how that particular vein would protrude and was simply hot-damn-y whenever Jongdae hit his high notes. Still, he couldn’t help grinning at Jongdae’s words.
 
“I should make sure you’re marked every single time then.”
 
Jongdae pulled away from his boyfriend with disapproving eyes as he gently hit Jongin’s bicep. Jongin grinned as his hands left Jongdae’s waist to run up his sides before it came to the ends of the towel still around Jongdae’s neck. Jongin tugged it gently to bring Jongdae’s face to his. Without hesitation, Jongin captured Jongdae’s lips.
 
They stayed in their positions for a while more before Jongin at Jongdae’s lower lip to ask for access. Jongdae kissed the tip of Jongin’s tongue and slipped out of the towel hold with a laugh. Jongin scowled as he threw the towel to the floor. Jongdae had backed up to his bed, a maddeningly cheeky grin curling on his pretty lips.
 
“Where do you think you’re going?”
 
“I’m hungry. I want to eat,” Jongdae replied impudently. The sass in his tone only made Jongin roll his eyes with a soft smile.
 
“I’m here for you to eat.”
 
“Baked ramyeon, Jongin. I don’t want to eat you, I want to eat Chanyeol’s baked ramyeon. It’s yummier than you,” Jongdae wrinkled up his nose in mock disgust. Jongin’s eyes were dark as he stared at his boyfriend. Jongdae obviously knew what he was doing as he remained rooted at the foot of his bed, his calves and back of the knee digging into the bed frame.
 
“You kept ignoring me during the interview. You paid so much attention to everyone else but me.”
 
Jongdae’s eyes widened, the grin disappearing to give way to confused innocence.
 
“I didn’t ignore you. I only teased you one time and it was about the seafood soup. What else did I do?”
 
“You frustrated me,” Jongin growled as he turned to lock the bedroom door. Then he closed the distance between them quickly and pushed at Jongdae. Jongdae yelped as he fell back onto the bed.
 
“Jongdae! Jongin! Dinner!” Chanyeol’s voice boomed from outside. Jongin ruffled his hair in annoyance as he turned to the closed door.
 
“We’re not hungry!”
 
“You’re not! Jongdae is!” Chanyeol replied loudly.
 
“He’ll eat later, hyung!” Jongin yelled his reply back as he crawled onto Jongdae’s bed. Jongdae’s eyes widened even more, mixed with confusion and fear as he dragged himself up his own bed. There was something in Jongin’s voice that made him realize that the three outside were going to leave them alone.
 
“Jongin…”
 
“Was it fun? Was it fun ignoring all my compliments and touches? Was it fun telling Chanyeol that he makes you have romantic fantasies about men playing guitars? Was it fun telling Luhan that he’s so cute that he cannot look cool?”
 
“You thought I was teasing you with all that?” Jongdae paused in his movement up the bed. A single eyebrow was quirked upwards as he sat back on the heels of his feet, “I wasn’t teasing you. I was just saying what I felt.”
 
“That’s even worse. Now you’re going to have fantasies about Chanyeol? I’m not allowing that,” Jongin challenged as he hovered over Jongdae. He gently pressed Jongdae back onto the bed, taking care to arrange his boyfriend’s legs so that Jongdae was lying on his back comfortably. Jongdae’s quirked eyebrow relaxed as a new expression flashed across Jongdae’s face.
 
It was one Jongin would see whenever they were talking about serious matters, like vocal or dance practices gone wrong, illness, or injuries. And when Jongin had first come out to Jongdae to declare his infatuation with the older man. His face bore no hint of cheekiness or horror or mockery. Instead, it was gentle, affectionate, and even a little worried. Jongin spread his legs and with his hands by the sides of Jongdae’s face, he leaned in.
 
“I praised your singing. I told the world that I thought you were good looking. I declared your senerading an absolute success. I told everyone that you’re cute. And you say that you’re going to have romantic fantasies of men playing guitars?”
 
Jongdae remained quiet and Jongin could see Jongdae’s eyes studying his face slowly and gently. His eyes were soft and warm. Jongin felt his infuriation ebbed away slowly. Jongdae always had that effect on him. He sighed as his own eyes softened and looked into Jongdae’s sparkling ones.
 
“What do you have to say for yourself?” Jongin whispered.
 
Jongdae reached up and pulled Jongin down to lie on him, shifting so that Jongin’s head was on his chest. Jongin rolled over so they were both lying on their sides. He always preferred lying on the side as it allowed for him to tangle their legs together more easily. As he closed his eyes, he could hear Jongdae’s heart beating softly in his chest, the torso expanding and contracting lightly with each breath. Then Jongdae hummed.
 
“Jongin-ah, was that all you heard and saw… me pushing you away and showing affection to others?”
 
Jongin nodded sadly and Jongdae’s chest reverberated with a gentle chuckle.
 
“Didn’t you hear me say that you danced really well… That any girl would have been affected by the way you move and your expressions?”
 
Jongin’s eyes flew open. His eyebrows furrowed as he tried to remember that bit. As if Jongdae could read the hesitation in Jongin’s mind, he chuckled softly, “We were probably laughing too much at Yifan hyung’s drawings during that time. I don’t blame you if you don’t remember.”
 
“Fine. But that’s just one time,” Jongin huffed as he shifted up to lie on the pillow, face to face with Jongdae. Jongdae leaned in and pressed their lips together in a kiss. Jongin eagerly reciprocated. With Jongin distracted, Jongdae rolled them again to press Jongin into bed as he pulled away from the kiss. Jongdae leaned in towards Jongin’s ear while he let the tip of his fingernail lightly scrape Jongin’s bare chest.
 
“And what’s your favorite song by 40?”
 
Jongin found himself swallowing hard at Jongdae’s suddenly low voice vibrating by his ear, trying to not think about the tickling sensation around his ear as Jongdae peppered Jongin’s neck with his own tender kisses, soft lips ghosting over his warm bare skin.
 
“Zodiac.”
 
“Smart boy,” Jongdae murmured against Jongin’s collarbone as he proceeded to kisses on the right side.
 
Jongin let out an involuntary moan as Jongdae and affectionately, as though worried that if he did it any harder, Jongin would break beneath him. One hand was still lightly running fingernails around Jongin’s chest while the other hand was drawing circles at Jongin’s waist. At a particularly hard , Jongin gasped. Jongdae pressed a dry kiss on his imprint and pulled away to eye it.
 
“Now we match. Now everyone knows you’re mine,” Jongdae smiled.
 
“Yours,” Jongin nodded.
 
“Mine,” Jongdae repeated softly, his eyes still trained on the mark.
 
Jongin felt his heart burst with pride as Jongdae traced the redness on his right collarbone with his fingernails. His hands that had been gripping the bedsheets tightly were now wound around his boyfriend’s waist. Jongdae looked away from the red mark in time to see Jongin staring at him. Almost instantly, Jongdae’s eyes crinkled into pretty slits as he chuckled softly. Jongin felt suffocated by the sounds of his boyfriend’s laughter and he pulled off Jongdae’s T-shirt quickly before bringing the petite boy down to collide their lips together furiously.
 
If he found it hard to breathe earlier, Jongin could only find himself getting more and more breathless with each kiss he desperately sought from Jongdae. His chest was clenching with admiration and obsession with the man in his arms. Jongin’s kisses grew urgent and he moved his hands down to Jongdae’s waistband.
 
“FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL, AND INNOCENT. STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER! WE KNOW YOU’RE BOTH TAKEN! SEUNGHWAN-HYUNG WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH ALL THE LOVE MARKS. STOP IT NOW AND COME OUT TO EAT PROPER FOOD INSTEAD OF EACH OTHER BEFORE YOU BOTH STARVE.”
 
Jongin threw his head back into the pillow and snarled as Jongdae pushed himself up, laughing brightly despite the interruption.
 
“I’m starting to think that Luhan’s telekinesis power is real,” Jongin groaned and tried to reached out for Jongdae again.
 
But Jongdae was faster. He pulled away from Jongin and shuffled off the bed to hunt for the T-shirt that Jongin threw away. When he found it, he quickly wore it and flung the other abandoned T-shirt at Jongin. Jongin shook his head as he sat up. He stretched both arms out, clenching and unclenching his fists at Jongdae.
 
“Come back to bed… come back to me… come back,” Jongin chanted as he looked at Jongdae sadly with grabby hands. Jongdae was still laughing as he shook his head. He moved to the door instead and opened it to leave for the kitchen where he knew Luhan would reheat the baked ramyeon for them. Seeing that his boyfriend had forsaken him for dinner, Jongin sighed and crawled out of the bed as well, deciding to forego the T-shirt.
 
By the time Jongin came out, Luhan was pulling out two plates from the microwave oven. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo were squashed on the coach and screaming and laughing at their mobile phone games. Sehun was sitting next to Jongdae, trying to coax the older one to feed him although he had eaten already. Then Jongin realized that Yifan was missing.
 
“Yifan went cycling with Zitao,” Luhan said as he put Jongin’s plate down at the seat next to Jongdae’s. Sehun reached out to try to grab a fork but Luhan had spun around in time to gently slap Sehun’s hand away. Sehun sulked.
 
“See what I told you about him and his powers?” Jongin muttered to Jongdae as he sat down at his boyfriend’s left side and started poking at his ramyeon before he brought some to his mouth.
 
“Oh god, really?” Sehun suddenly remarked. Jongin and Jongdae stared at him questioningly, to see Sehun pointing at Jongin.
 
The two men and Luhan followed the direction of the point. The offending item turned out to be the lovebite that Jongdae had left on Jongin’s right collarbone. Jongdae’s eyes widened as he flushed and returned to his dinner. Luhan brought his cup of tea to his lips and narrowed his eyes judgingly at Jongdae who was concentrating on the ramyeon on his fork. Jongin grinned and reached over to tug at Jongdae’s collar to reveal the bruise on Jongdae’s left collarbone . He smirked proudly at Luhan and Sehun while Jongdae yelped and slapped Jongin’s hand away to release his collar.
 
Jongin leaned over and gnawed at Jongdae’s clothed shoulder while glaring at Sehun and Luhan, “Mine.”
 
Luhan shook his head as he sipped his hot tea. Sehun frowned, “We all already know that. That’s still terrible, marking each other like that. The coordi-noonas are not going to be happy. Seunghwan would definitely not be happy.”
 
“You're only saying that because Luhan refuses to give in,” Jongin said matter-of-factly as he twirled some ramyeon on his fork. Luhan choked and coughed on his hot tea, spitting some out on the table as he fanned his burnt lips. Jongin grinned happily, “When you finally do it, the connection between the two of you will be so intense… pissing off all the coordi-noonas and managers won’t even be a concern. Plus the sensation is just absolutely sensu-”
 
Jongdae stuffed a forkful of ramyeon into Jongin’s mouth to stop him from continuing. Jongin chewed happily as he beamed at his blushing boyfriend. Jongdae looked up at an even redder Luhan and silently mouthed a “sorry”. Sehun was sulking as he looked up at Luhan.
 
“Don’t even think about, Oh Sehun,” Luhan blinked furiously as he stalked away with his cup in his hands. Sehun scampered after him quickly and tried to tug Luhan back into their bedroom. Jongdae and Jongin heard Kyungsoo announce that he was okay with sharing a room with Jongin, Jongdae, and Joonmyeon before a door was heard slamming.
 
Jongdae sighed and returned his attention to his ramyeon just as Kyungsoo entered the kitchen.
 
“Why are you sharing our room?” Jongin frowned.
 
“I don’t want to see Sehun attempting to experiment while Luhan is wrestling him down. I’d somehow get punched in that altercation. Trust me when I say no one should have to deal with those two during moments like that,” Kyungsoo shuddered as he opened the fridge to pull out a bottled water.
 
“And our room is fine?”
 
“It is. Jongdae shuts you up and holds you down quite well. You guys are in a bed together so I’ve got one free bed to crash in… I can deal with that,” Kyungsoo grinned deviously as he walked out of the kitchen again.
 
Jongdae turned his face down to his baked ramyeon and continued shoving it into his mouth to avoid talking. Jongin knew his boyfriend was suddenly embarrassed. Instead of speaking up, Jongin chose to nuzzle Jongdae’s clothed shoulder gently. Jongdae turned to Jongin slowly with a small pout as he swallowed his food.
 
“What’s wrong?”
 
“Don’t you feel uncomfortable when people talk about our relationship?”
 
“Not at all. I want everyone to know that you’re mine. And if talking about it reminds them, it’s all good with me.”
 
A muffled crash was heard and Jongdae winced in the direction of Sehun and Luhan’s room. Jongin gently re-engaged his attention by nuzzling his shoulder again.
 
“You feel uncomfortable?”
 
“A little, I guess. It’s not that I don’t want to be with you or that I don’t want people to know about us. Just… don’t really like it when people placed stamps on us, like there’s a large imprint of ‘Jongin’ on my forehead and an equally large imprint of ‘Jongdae’ on yours. I like it subtle.”
 
“Like this?” Jongin pointed to the lovebite. Jongdae blushed and his lips nervously, not knowing how to answer. Jongin smiled softly at Jongdae and leaned forward until their foreheads were pressed together.
 
“Mine,” Jongin whispered as he watched Jongdae’s eyelashes flutter close prettily in contentment, the edges of his curled lips turning up slightly. He waited for a while before whispering, “Is this subtle enough for you?”
 
Jongdae smiled and leaned in to press a quick kiss on Jongin’s lips.
 
“Yours. And yes, I like it like this.”
 

 

Prompt 7 Completed! (11/8/2014)

Title : Mine

Prompt : The Star Interview

Theme : Possessive

OTP : KaiChen (ninjaHunHan! I'm sorry!)

Word Count : 4403 words

Requested by : chizu_ya

Author's note :  i like kaisoo. i really do. but like, hello? kaichen? have you even seen them?? THEY ARE SO CUTE IT'S LIKE WATCHING PUPPIES PLAY AND NIBBLE EACH OTHER. too damn cute and fluffy and omg-i'm-gonna-die. i had so much fun writing this. and oh, ninja HunHan. I think I'm sorry for it. okay, i'll be sorry if you want me to be but Huuuunhaaaaaaan~  YEHET! - C

I am so sorry that this took so long to update although we have this on draft since forever. Mainly because I kept forgetting to ask my awesome graphic maker for a poster. I'll get to that soon I promise and in the main time just enjoy this oneshot. - S