The Bomb

Love At First Cafe

" Seobaby, one apple custard pudding for the pretty lady here!" Yuri said cheerfully to her cute innocent babysitter who was carefully decorating the cake with icings."Coming right up unnie!" Seohyun said while quickly taking the fresh custard pudding she made just now from the fridge. "Here unnie." as she dashed back to her cake. " Here you go miss! Please do enjoy and you are more than welcome to come again^^!" Yuri bowed 90 degrees to the pretty lady in front of her. " Oh thank you but i'm not that pretty you know in fact i'm married so i'm not a miss and i'm 36" she said with a tint of red on her face. "WHAT?!" Yuri was utterly shocked, how can this babyfaced with pony tail can be married and 36?!. " You look so young and pretty, if i was i man i would be jealous of the man you're married to!" she exclaimed. The lady...or maybe woman giggled. "My my no wonder my friends desperately force me and people go here alot, its because you girls here definitely know how to win the customers' hearts with your delicious baked pastries and sweet treats and that little praise of yours, making us feel warm and comfortable" she said pinching Yuri's cheeks. " W-why thank you miss-" "Please call me Mrs. Park" she smiled. " Why thank you Mrs. Park! We did this with all of our heart, love and soul into baking so people can warm and love." Yuri gave her best eye smile to Mrs. Park. " Aish you and your lil witty words. But its true though, you made us feel really comfortable and more importantly...safe" she sighs. " I wonder when the town is going to be safe though, i mean it doesn't feel at home anymore." Yuri sadly said. " I know, i don't want this type of childhood for my kids to remember when they grow up... you know danger everywhere. But thanks to you girls too, its not entirely bad when you opened this cafe. Look around you dear lots of people especially families come here. You made all of us feel right at home full with warmness till we even forgot the danger thats been happening around here. I mean we can't really simply go out without worrying about the dangers here even locking the doors during day time." Mrs. Park said. " Mrs. Park that is a really huge complement i don't know what to say. I'm really scared myself and for my sisters too but if you think about it we can't be living in fear all the time, i guess thats part of the reasons why we opened this cafe. To make people feel warm, love and save through our love for baking i guess." Yuri said while giving a gentle smile to her. " Oh what a lovely creature God has created indeed. Oh my i have to go and fetch my son from school, it was really lovely chatting with you my dear. May God bless you and your sisters who've treat us with full of warmth and kindness." Mrs. Park said while looking at Yoona who's busy taking orders from a family and Seohyun who was taking the pastries out from the oven. Yuri felt tears in her eyes. " Mrs. Park that really means alot to us, you have no idea. You are really a wonderful mother. And i really miss my mon would still be alive and say that to me..." tears streaming down her cheeks. " Oh dear!! I didn't mean that i'm sorry. I never knew. I never thought you would think to that point." Mrs. Park hugged her and pats her back while soothing her with sweet words.

" Its ok Mrs. Park" Yuri giggled. "Thank you for giving me a mom hug." she said. " Wait... Didn't you said you had to fetch your son?" Yuri gently broke the hug and looks confused. " OH SNAP MY SON!!! NO!! Sorry, i had to leave like this and thanks for the pudding. I can't let him wait long outside school. Thank you and bye!." Mrs. Park said as she dashed out from the cafe. Yuri giggled and waves goodbye to her. " Unnie why is that woman running out?" Yoona said as she walks towards her. " UNNIE! Are you crying?!" Yoona shouts. "WHAT? WAE?!" Seohyun rushes out from the kitchen. Thats where it hit Yuri she totally forgot to wipe her tears and she doesn't want to show this weak side to her sisters, she wants to be strong for them. " Gosh, there's alot of dust here haha" she said. " Unni-" Yoona was cut off by something or someone. A blonde-haired boy, bursted through the door panting. The girls were confused, well... except for Seohyun, she knew damn well who this boy is. " Oh no.. don't tell me he's really doing it. Please let it be a joke. I thought it was a joke T_T..." Seohyun thought. " SEO JOO HYUN WILL YOU BE MY A.K.A OH SEHUN'S GIRLFRIEND/LOVER/LADY/WOMAN?!?!" the said boy Sehun shouted with passion while looking at Seohyun with determination and love?. The whole cafe was shocked i mean its like a freaking drama yo!. Yoona was just speechless. It was the first time something like this happened. She couldn't believe her little sister has grown into a desirable lady though she loved the fact that guys will fight for her love and this Sehun guy seems to have it, she still NEEDS to interview this fella. And for Yuri...her eyes that was filled with warmth and gentleness with tears, it was now filled with coldness and anger and DEATH GLARES which the boy didn't seem to notice. This Oh Sehun is definitely on Yuri's blacklist... Oh Sehun what have you gotten yourself into.

 

 

 

So um how did i do?... Your comments will be pretty helpful^^.