Three Little Angels

Love At First Cafe

5 years ago...

" M-MOMMY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US!! PLEASE! P-Please..." an 11 year old chubby faced girl was crying and screaming hysterically seing her mother's almost lifeless body on the hospital bed and shaking it slightly to keep her awake. " Oh my Seobaby, so gentle, kind and innocent like a true angel, mommy wants you to find an amazing someone in your life, that will love you for who you are, lead you to what life has to offer and treat you with gentle care like a fragile glass, like how you treat others with so much gentle care and sincereness, and protect you from any little harm or danger because even a wind can knock you my beautiful baby." the mother thought as she was trying to keep her eyes open to see her out-of-this-world gorgeous daughters for the last time. "MOM PLEASE!! I-I-I *hiccups* promise not to *sobs* sneak into *hiccups* the kitchen *sobs* again to steal *sobs* the food in the *hiccups* fridge. SO PLEASE!!!" a 12 year old skinny girl was crying and breathing uncontrollably while holding her mom's hand tight to her and holding it tighter as her mother gave her a weak smile. " Oh my Yoongie, so pure and carefree full with optimism in your pretty eyes, the one that never fails to make me or other people at that to smile. And thats the wonderful person i want you to have in your life to be your partner, the partner that will go through good or worse times with you with patience and a smile. Mommy wants that someone to never fails to make you smile to you too, to always laugh at your cheeky jokes which never failed to crack one's up, to keep you far away from dark clouds and darkness coming in your way because a slight darkness will form a frown on your pretty face and filling both of your lives with pure joy of happiness forever my cute dear." the mother thought again as she put on her best but very weak smile to her to make her smile at least a bit but ending with a much painful sob from the other. " WHY! Don't you want to see me go to high school or college mom??!! Don't YOU WANNA SEE US GRADUATE, HOLDING THE DIPLOMAS IN OUR HANDS AND THROWING OUR GRADUATE CAPS IN THE AIR!!! Don't you wanna see us getting married..." a 15 year old slightly tanned skin girl shouting ever so loudly while trying to control her dangerous sobbing that can cause difficulty in breathing to make sure to keep her mother awake by her words. " Of course mommy want to see you go to high school, college, witnessing all of you graduate while throwing the graduate cap in the air and without a doubt i want to see each one of you getting married to fine young men. Oh my gorgeous little leader Yul, always sweet and humble yet sassy and strong willed with so much poise and grace. So smart with your words, people will always stop just to listen to you. Mommy wants you to have a phenomenal partner that has an undying love for you, that will hold and cherish you forever, to fight what is right for your priceless love, to be overprotective over you like how you are with your little sisters, to always put you ahead of everyone because sweetie you've been putting other's first and it is your turn to be put first in your partner's life and most importantly to make you happy till the end of time." her mother thought the last time before saying a barely audible " I love you my 3 little angels..." before she closed her eyes shut as her last breath was taken. " NOOOO!!!" were the sound that filled the sad hospital room with doctors trying hard to save the mother but couldn't. Nurses's eyes that showed pitiness towards the little angels as trying their best to calm them down, and it is definitely not helping when the girls lost their father before too.

Oh God please fulfill my wishes for my 3 beautiful angels please...

And the wishes shall God fulfill it is...