The Not-So Interrogation

Love At First Cafe

Boy Sehun doesn't know how it all happened, but he found himself tied to a chair at the back of the counter by a milky-skinned skinny girl while his love of his life...or so atleast in his world she is, Seohyun was pleading both of her unnies especially the slightly dark one to stop doing this and just talk to settle things. Well obviously Yuri is ignoring Seohyun for the first time for now. Her gaze never stopped looking at this Sehun dude, i mean come on this dude can be dangerous since he kinda looked like one anyway with his cold pokerface and much to Yuri's displeasure he gives out this dark, bad boy aura around him. Yoona kinda felt bad for him, she can't deny that she is fangirling inside about the guy confessing to her little baby sister but if he wants to be with Seohyun he has to pass her and Yuri first.

Or atleast pass her... cuz its kinda impossible to pass Yuri, not like what happen to Yoona last year  when a nice shy boy, Seunggi knocked on the door of their house with flowers and chocolates in his hands. I mean that dude was literally the nicest guy that ever lived, maybe in that town atleast eventhough he was 2 years younger than the Yoongie deer but he can't help but fell into Yoona's love spell. Well that's what he said to Yuri at the time when she opened the door and without hesitating interrogated him. Well Yuri knew he was a good, funny and clumsy kid too judging by how he is always stuttering while he almost kept dropping the dozen of sunflowers he wanted to give Yoona since according to this Seunggi guy Yoona's smile is so bright that always makes his day brighter and its just like the Sun shining. " A-And sunflowers are just like the Sun shinnig brightly which is why i bought this sunflower for her cuz its just like her smile..." said Seunggi a year ago while blushing.

Yuri was still not kinda convinced though, i mean who the hell knows if this dude was JUST ACTING and will hurt her sister later? She sure didn't want that, not her parents and especially not her mom. Yoona came outside to see why was Yuri taking a long time. She definitely did not expect to see that shy junior boy from her school that always blush and looks away when their gaze met. " Why do you like my sister? What makes you think she is worthy to be with you? How can i know that you can make her happy and not hurt her? Will you look at other girls? Will you protect her? W-" Yuri was cut off by a hand on her shoulder. " Unnie, it's okay i'll handle this." she said as she looked at Seunggi confusedly. " Y-Y-Yoona-sshi w-wait no sunbaenim! I-I uh i just wanna say that i really really really like you so much. Will you please go out with me??" he hold out the flowers and chocolates to Yoona while hung his head low. That was the first time the cute deer blush from a guy, but then it was followed by sad sigh. Fortunately for Yuri but very unfortunate for the shy boy she rejected him...in a nice way don't worry. " Seunggi-sshi, i am flattered and really greatful to have such a nice guy to actually like me but i'm sorry i just don't see you the same way. Just the nice junior at school i will always adore. I'm sorry..." she slightly bowed.

" Is it because of age? You know age doe-" Seunggi tried to convince the deer but was stopped by her. " Please i really do like you but just as a senior-junior relationship. Please i don't want to lie about my feelings to just keep you happy and being fake all the time, just to not want to break your heart eventhough you are right now... but please understand that i don't feel the same way as you do but somehow i wish i have felt the same way. I'm so sorry" Yoona explained her best as she put a weak smile on her face. " It's okay, sunbaenim i understand and respect that. I just want you to know that you were my first love, you're not just beautiful like an angel but you even act like one too. So kind, always there for your friends when they need you, heart-warming, charming in your own ways, funny, always making people laugh to your silly little jokes but most importantly, never fail to put a smile on one's face." Seunggi said with tears swelled up in his eyes. " S-Seunggi-sshi..." tears kept streaming down her eyes and for a moment she regretted rejecting him and literally wished she felt the same way towards him. But she could not lie and it's kind of late that time huh?. " I never knew you thought of me that way i ju-" Yoona was cut off. " Well i've been watching you from afar and have always been admiring you." he smiled and looked down shyly. " Umm... sorry to ruin the moment here, watching from afar? Have u been stalking my sister?" Yuri glared at him...just a little while Yoona gave her a full death glare and what-the-heck-are-u-serious-right-now face. " Umm, sorry." she quickly apologized.

Seunggi let out a little chuckle. " Its fine, you're just protecting her. But if you ask the boys in my school, they'll say the same thing but some are even worse. You'll definitely assume that they've stalked Yoona for a freaking long time." Yuri's left eye twitched, her over-protective side is back on. " I need names..." " Ugh unnie please..." Yoona pleaded her sister. Yuri sighed, "Fine...you know you really seem like a nice guy but if you really want to be with my sister i need to interrogate you first. Wanna come in?" Yoona was really shocked by her sister's words but kept quiet while trying to give Yuri the its-okay-you-don't-have-to-do-that look to her because she just doesn't feel the same way towards Seunggi and Seunggi kinda got her look." Its okay, noona. I will never force her to love me. I respect that. Before i go, Yoona-sshi please take these flowers and chocolates i bought with all my heart. Let this be the reminder that i was the man who loved you from afar and will always do." he handed the sunflowers and chocolates to Yoona. The moment she received it, she broke down into an ugly sob. Yuri comforted her sister and could not stop the tears thats weld up in her eyes. Seunggi's tears started streaming down as well. " I better go...Goodbye sunbaenim." he turned around but suddenly stopped and turned around. " I maybe don't have a shot now with you sunbaenim but i will never give up on you. You probably just see me as a kid or some junior. So lets see in the future with a more mature and manly me. You definitely can't resist me then. I will always wait for your heart to open to me. Whatever happens, just remember i am the guy who will always love you. I love you sunbaenim." Seunggi smiled gently and left.

After those 4 last words Yoona was already on her knees sobbing, wanting to turn the time and to stop Seunggi from leaving. But it was too late. And Yuri for the first time was determined to find Seunggi back for Yoona at the time. She felt so wrong when she prevented Seunggi in the first place and when Yoona nicely rejected him because somehow deep inside her heart Seunggi could be the one for Yoona.

" EXCUSE ME WILL BOTH OF YOU STOP DAYDREAMING AND LEMME GO!! AND OMG WHERE IS MY LOVE SEOHYUN???!!! SHE'S MISSING!!!" by hearing their beloved baby sister's name and 'missing', they were awoken by their surprisingly same daydream or a not-so-nice memory especially for Yoona and started flipping out like mad women.

 

 

Is it boring? *sighs* It is huh?