D-2

Countdown To Christmas Eve

"So, where's my thank you?" Chanyeol asks when he ses the two lovebirds in his store.

"I'm sorry, who are you again?" Kai asks back. Chanyeol hits him playfully -well, he actually wanted to hit Kai as hard as he could because thanks to him, he and his boyfriend have to work double time, but Sehun death glared him just now- as the latter laughs loudly.

"Can you both jerks shut the up? And what are you doing here, Sehun? I thought you're having an early holiday," Baekhyun says suddenly.

"Baekkie-ah, don't be mad at me," Sehun pouts.

"Your ing aegyo doesn't work on me," Baekhyun replies harsly.

"Someone's in a bad mood today~" Kai teases. Baekhyun glares at Kai.

"Thanks to you, Kim ing Jongin. It's really hard for me to work without Sehun, you know. Chanyeol's jokes are getting worse since he told me that Sehun's taking a early holiday. An early holiday three ing days before Christmas!" Baekhyun shouts as he makes his way to the staff room. Sehun follows him, leaving the two twin towers outside.

"Hey, Chanyeol hyung," Kai calls out after a while.

"Stay the hell away from me. Whenever you use the word hyung, you want something in return," Chanyeol says immediately as he takes a few steps back.

"Yah! Hyung listen to me first!" Kai pouts. Chanyeol sighs, rolling his eyes.

"Speak up." Kai grins.

"Can I borrow Baekhyun hyung for a while?"

"Go to hell."

"You don't even ask me what for!"

"Go to hell, Kim Jongin. I'm not lending Baekkie to anyone."

"But hyung! This is important!"

"Argh, what for?!"

Kai steps closer to whispers his idea to Chanyeol's elf ear. The taller latter smiles widely as soon as he understands what Kai wants from his midget boyfriend.

"Fine. I'll drag Sehun to buy Bubble Tea and grab something to eat while you and Baekkie do it," Chanyeol finally says.

"Yes! Thank you, hyung! You want me to kiss you in return? I'm a good kisser, you know."

"Shut the hell up before I change my mind."

***

Kai and Baekhyun are walking down the road together. It suprised Kai when Baekhyun agreed to go with him almost immediately.

"Since when you became a romantically pathetic kind of person?" Baekhyun asks.

"I haven't the slightest idea, hyung. Sometimes I want to throw up real hard when I realised how desperately romantic I am. But Sehun's smile's worth it. And he's much more amazing in bed after receiving gifts -not that he's bad to begin with," Kai answers.

Baekhyun groans. "Too much information," he mutters. Kai only smiles sheepishly in return.

"Anyway, why me? I mean, Sehun's height is almost the same with Chanyeol's, so aren't you supposed to bring Chanyeol instead of me?" Baekhyun asks again. They both enters a shop, a shop that Kai visits a lot lately.

"Oh, I don't need you here to make sure the 'thing' fits. I know his measurements already. I need you here to make sure that the 'thing' is good enough. No offence, but Chanyeol's taste is a little...unsuitable for these kind of things." Kai takes out a piece of paper and hands it to the shopkeeper.

"No offence taken."

"And I can't stand being in the same room with Chanyeol alone for more than fifteen minutes," Kai adds seriously. Baekhyun bursts into laughter.

"I can't either!" He squeals in the middle of his laugh. Kai is confused whether Baekhyun's sense of humor got worse because of Chanyeol's jokes or he just simply has gone mad.

***

"Baekhyun told me that the Bubble Tea store will be closed until New Year," Sehun says as he stares at his own drink.

"And you believed him? He told you the same thing last year!" Chanyeol says in disbelief.

"I thought he wouldn't tell me the same lie," Sehun replies. Chanyeol laughs loudly at Sehun's innocence.

"So what were you guys doing last night?" Chanyeol asks. Sehun looks up from his Bubble Tea and smiles.

"We were hanging out, watching movies and snuggling and stuff. It's been a long time since we did such things, so it was fun," he replies. "I'm sorry for making you and Baekhyun work double, hyung. I'll work tomorrow if you want me to."

"NO!" Chanyeol shouts, making Sehun choked on his own Bubble Tea. Chanyeol pats his back as he mutters a few 'sorry's.

"Erm, what I meant is, Kai already paid me to gave you an early holiday, so I'd feel bad if I ask you to come. Besides, me and Baekhyun are okay. We can take care of the shop without you," Chanyeol explains, trying to sound less obvious. Sehun raised his eyebrows before continue sipping the Bubble Tea.

"Oh, Kai bought us a Christmas Tree!" Sehun exclaims out of nowhere.

"Really?"

Sehun nods in excitement. "It's so pretty. You should come and see it."

"Baekhyun and I bought a Christmas Tree too last night. We're going to decorate it tonight," Chanyeol says.

"I want to decorate Christmas Tree too! Maybe I should take off all of the decorations and ask Kai to put them on again with me," Sehun smiles at his own idea.

"You know, Sehunnie, sometimes I wonder if you're really an innocent dude or just simply an idiot."

***

"Chanyeol hyung will decorate his Christmas Tree with Baekkie hyung tonight," Sehun says.

"Oh, really? Do you want to redecorate our tree too?" Sehun smiles widely at the words.

"I'd love to! That's what I had in mind when Chanyeol told me about their plan."

"Well, finish your dinner first. I'm going to take a bath. You can start taking the decorations off if you want to," Kai says as he walks towards the bathroom. Sehun finished his dinner in a blink, and he's taking off the decorations. After a few minutes, the tree's already bare and Kai's already finished his bath. He sits beside Sehun as he pecks the latter's cheek lovingly. Sehun only smiles in return.

Soon, they start decorating the Chritmas Tree. Most of the time, they don't let out any sound comes out of their mouths, but sometimes, they'd burst into loud laughs or hysterical shouts. It didn't take long for them to finish it. Sehun puts the shining golden star on top the Christmas Tree. He then takes a few steps back to admire his work. The Christmas Tree looks a thousand times better in his eyes.

"Just as I thought. The Tree is better if we decorate it together," he says in satisfaction. Kai chuckles and kisses Sehun's thin lips.

"Anything's better if we do it together," he says as-the-matter-of-fact-ly.

Sehun walks to their bed and sits on it, asking Kai to do the same thing.

But Kai walks out of the bedroom.

"Kai?" Sehun calls out. Kai returns before he could call him again. And Sehun feels a ing de ja vu, because Kai has a box in his hand -a black one this time.

"Kai, what the hell? Don't tll me that's-"

"Another gift, yes. But don't open it now. Don't open it before I told you to," Kai cuts Sehun's words as he hands the box. Sehun smiles widely as he receives the box. He then walks towards the tree and puts the box underneath its plastic branches.

"You really are something, Kim Jongin," Sehun whispers when he returns to their bed. Kai throws his arms around Sehun's waist, pulling him closer to his chest as the blonde sits on his lap.

"Something that you love the most," Kai whispers back. Sehun giggles and kisses Kai's cheek.

"You and christmast's presents," he corrects. They both keeps silent for a while, enjoying the beautiful view of their Christmas Tree.

After a while, Kai starts peppering Sehun's neck with feather-like kisses. Sehun giggles at the touch, playing with Kai's right hand, giving it some soft kisses as well. He turns around and closes the distance between him and Kai. Their lips mold in harmony and slowly, the kiss turns into a more passionat one, although it's still very, very sweet. They parted after a while, smiling lovingly at each other before sharing another sweet, slow kiss.

"Come on. Let's go to sleep," Kai says with a loud yawn. Sehun nods as he lays on the bed. Kai follows soon after, bringing the blonde into his embrace.

"What can I do without you?" He mutters as he kisses Sehun's head.

Sehun smiles and sighs on Kai's chest. "I shall ask you the same question, silly."

One day left before the day, Kai thinks.

And they both fly together to their Dreamland.


IT'S DECEMBER 22ND ALREADY GUYS!

I'M FEELING SICK ALL OF THE SUDDEN!

I'M SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

AND ALSO FOR THE SUPER CHEESY KIM FREAKING JONGIN.

THANK YOU FOR READING!